PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!! Gree desperate for gems?? LTQ needs 52,170 energy to finish it !!!!!!!!!

truthteller
01-29-2015, 12:22 PM
Normal mode takes 9,980 energy to finish

Heroic mode takes a whooping 42,190 energy to finish

Total for the LTQ 52,170 energy

even players at level 200+, will only have 2100 energy when full, and if they get 6+ regen, in the next 4 days they can regen for free about 34,000 energy, thus being short 8,000 energy or 8 refills needed to complete to get a "awesome" Sanctuary golem with 307994/180886 stats and a 5% machine attack bonus

for some players spending 140 gems to finish is ok (assuming they baby sit their devices and use all their free regen, if not, it will cost more)

but for the rest of players, specially those at low levels that have less energy, they would need to
put timers to use all free energy.

with those energy requierement I do not think there is anyone in KA (not even the highest stat, regen bonuses players) that can finish this LTQ without gems.

also those that have under 1000 energy in their tanks due to their level, will have to spend more gems, because they cannot get the full 1000 per refill

way to go Greedy

Jnsolberg
01-29-2015, 01:22 PM
Normal mode takes 9,980 energy to finish

Heroic mode takes a whooping 42,190 energy to finish

Total for the LTQ 52,170 energy

even players at level 200+, will only have 2100 energy when full, and if they get 6+ regen, in the next 4 days they can regen for free about 34,000 energy, thus being short 8,000 energy or 8 refills needed to complete to get a "awesome" Sanctuary golem with 307994/180886 stats and a 5% machine attack bonus

for some players spending 140 gems to finish is ok (assuming they baby sit their devices and use all their free regen, if not, it will cost more)

but for the rest of players, specially those at low levels that have less energy, they would need to
put timers to use all free energy.

with those energy requierement I do not think there is anyone in KA (not even the highest stat, regen bonuses players) that can finish this LTQ without gems.

also those that have under 1000 energy in their tanks due to their level, will have to spend more gems, because they cannot get the full 1000 per refill

way to go Greedy

I finished normal, that only took @ a day. Now I'm going back to Trials.
This LTQ made me remember why I stopped doing them back before the Trial quests started.

truthteller
01-29-2015, 01:53 PM
I finished normal, that only took @ a day. Now I'm going back to Trials.
This LTQ made me remember why I stopped doing them back before the Trial quests started.

Purple, the problem with avoiding the Heroic part (which I really want to do) is that I would not be surprise if Greedy put the "elusive" Knight from the anticuary, somewhere around 14/15 of heroic, thus forcing everyone to have to do it if they want to have a chance at completing the anticuary event

If anyone can post the prizes for each level of Heroic, would greatly help every one that wants to avoid heroic part

Hobbs
01-29-2015, 02:21 PM
Purple, the problem with avoiding the Heroic part (which I really want to do) is that I would not be surprise if Greedy put the "elusive" Knight from the anticuary, somewhere around 14/15 of heroic, thus forcing everyone to have to do it if they want to have a chance at completing the anticuary event

If anyone can post the prizes for each level of Heroic, would greatly help every one that wants to avoid heroic part

Next to the Knight unit in question it clearly states "Open Chests"
Now I think GREE made a mistake and didn't add this unit as intended,they then say do trials,events and open chests!!
If it is the case that this Knight Unit is hidden somewhere,how does that make it Easier to obtain like the mod said in other thread?
If it is hidden on the latter stages of this God Awful Boring LTQ that's another Nail in the Coffin of Kingdom Age,I havnt heard of anyone interested in doing the Heroic Part,of this Event.

Jnsolberg
01-29-2015, 02:25 PM

I haven't seen a list, but that Knight is not there

truthteller
01-29-2015, 02:33 PM
Next to the Knight unit in question it clearly states "Open Chests"
Now I think GREE made a mistake and didn't add this unit as intended,they then say do trials,events and open chests!!
If it is the case that this Knight Unit is hidden somewhere,how does that make it Easier to obtain like the mod said in other thread?
If it is hidden on the latter stages of this God Awful Boring LTQ that's another Nail in the Coffin of Kingdom Age,I havnt heard of anyone interested in doing the Heroic Part,of this Event.

I am only missing 2 units, one the knight and the other hope it comes in RB as a prize (cause I have no more crates, lol) or hope to get more crates, where that unit is a common drop

maybe we have to open the "crates" in labido's crypt lol

Derez
01-29-2015, 02:39 PM
The Knight unit was supposed to be in the top tier chests and was some how missed when we created the chests for this cycle. However, it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event and it is obtainable through trials.

To the point of the high energy cost in this LTQ, this is why we created trials. Unlike the other Funzio/Gree games, energy spend is related to your hero equip damage in Kingdom Age. Trials creates an event for your player stats and give prizes that are based on your energy spend. LTQs have to assume an amount of damage which makes it harder for some players while some of our top tier players such as Jnsolberg breeze through them. We are going to continue to offer some of these events at different difficultly levels but due to their design will have different energy spend for everyone. (Crafting better hero items will make LTQs easier)

truthteller
01-29-2015, 03:17 PM
The Knight unit was supposed to be in the top tier chests and was some how missed when we created the chests for this cycle. However, it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event and it is obtainable through trials.

To the point of the high energy cost in this LTQ, this is why we created trials. Unlike the other Funzio/Gree games, energy spend is related to your hero equip damage in Kingdom Age. Trials creates an event for your player stats and give prizes that are based on your energy spend. LTQs have to assume an amount of damage which makes it harder for some players while some of our top tier players such as Jnsolberg breeze through them. We are going to continue to offer some of these events at different difficultly levels but due to their design will have different energy spend for everyone. (Crafting better hero items will make LTQs easier)

How can that be????
so far all I have hear from those doing the heroic (I am only at 10/10 normal) is that all mobs are taking a 1 hit to kill
with 1 hit to kill the event still is 52,000+ energy, when nobody in KA (Not even top #1 player) can get close to finishing it for free.

anyone that want to finish will need to spent at least 140 gems (7 refills) or more

truthteller
01-29-2015, 03:26 PM
Derez

Can you please tell us where (what event, or what trial level)
can we find the Knight, or the Hunter, or the beast, or any of the other units

where is trials can we find them?
where in RB, they do not seem to be in any of the list of the drops at any boss level
are there any of them on the LTQ Heroic? if so where, because there were sure none in normal and apparently no one has seen any in Heroic either

E-I
01-29-2015, 05:56 PM
The LTQ sucks. Don't bother, and definitely don't spend gems on this ridiculous quest.

Jnsolberg
01-29-2015, 08:15 PM

Thanks for considering me a top player, but I stopped the ILTQ after 10/10 normal. Back to doing trials, lol

Ryosaeba
01-29-2015, 11:34 PM

Why would you think a game that makes money based on gem usage give you stuff for free? Without people spending gems, this game would not exist!

And you don't have to finish every single quest they give you. If you have limited (or zero) funds, you pretty much have to pick and choose which quests you want to do. Finishing every quest is only for high rollers.

Chad2
01-30-2015, 12:14 AM
Derez,

If yall would make stronger items available to craft in the crafting workshop, we would gladly craft them!

There hasn't been a single addition to the crafting workshop, since we were first able to upgrade to level 5, that allows us to craft stronger items. Since crafting the rusted gauntlets, shaman hood, and whatever the boots name was, we've been stuck. Although yall still increase the required damage for epic boss.
Yes, I ve gotten stronger boots from chests, but the crafting workshop had no part in that.

The point is, we keep hearing from GREE that we should craft stronger items to make certain events easier, but we have no option to do so.
The crafting feature could have been a cool addition to the game, but as it stands right now, the only use it has to anyone is as an excuse from GREE. Not a good excuse either, slap in the face kind of excuse

E-I
01-30-2015, 07:21 AM
Well look at the bright side. Because of RB people have completely forgotten what a disgrace this ILTQ is. :D

truthteller
01-30-2015, 09:19 AM
Why would you think a game that makes money based on gem usage give you stuff for free? Without people spending gems, this game would not exist!

And you don't have to finish every single quest they give you. If you have limited (or zero) funds, you pretty much have to pick and choose which quests you want to do. Finishing every quest is only for high rollers.

I have no problem finish LTQ............same as other of my friends in top 1, 2 and 3
we choose NOT to finish, most are stopping after normal, why, well...

1- prizes are not worth it
2- huge amount of energy
3- prize bonus not worth it
4- do not wish to be glue to a game for 4 days setting timer to use all "free" energy

so if I were to spend the above energy, I may as well do a nightmare trial, which will give me much better units (Bonuses I have enough to ignore this one)

it is the same with RB, they increase the HP on the bosses, because revenues are low and they need more players to spend gems on it, which is understandable from a business point of view..................unfortunatly....it is also understandable that if you increase difficulty 300%, then your customers will not be happy and will not spent ...............the "smart way" would be..........increase a lesser % like 50%, which would still make RB reachable with little gems, thus 95% of guilds would gem it to finish, then revenues may increase what their needs requiere

now, now......run along back to papa Greedy since you seem to be the only one that "defends" then all the time in all their game........or go back to MW forum and post there:rolleyes:

Rapture claws
01-30-2015, 10:53 AM
We could Change things, Im ready to quit, I say lets start a thread of a diamond free war until they change things are way and not for there Greedy pockets. I can only post in threads and cant start one.
Can someone start a thread for a gem free war, and see who else feels the same. Lets put a stop to this MADNESS!!!

Chad2
01-30-2015, 06:48 PM
I couldn't agree more! Even better, everyone go gem free completely until the game is fair again.
They won't listen to us no matter what we tell them. The only 2 options available for us to end this madness: no more gems until either GREE makes the game fair again or they shut it down completely.
I love KA, the way it was anyway. Why let them milk more money out of our pockets? If this continues, the player base will continue to shrink drastically anyway! The game will be done soon enough, unless things change. So, let's force them into either shutting it down or fixing the problems. It's time to stop with all the bs!

Ryosaeba
01-30-2015, 10:40 PM
now, now......run along back to papa Greedy since you seem to be the only one that "defends" then all the time in all their game........or go back to MW forum and post there:rolleyes:

Never played MW because this one keeps me busy enough. I play for fun, not for "Who's got the deepest pockets/highest stats." What I said is not a defense for Gree but more of a common sense type of thing.

If they make it so absurd, then don't do it! Don't spend money on it! When their profits decline, they will adjust accordingly. Is the final prize so awesome that you must finish this particular RB? Skip it, and wait for the next one. If Gree feels they didn't make enough, they will adjust it on the next RB.

Of course, I do agree that this RB is just ridiculous. Perhaps they wanted a 30% increase but added an extra zero, then they went off on vacation dreaming about all the money they'll make. Common sense dictates that if Gree don't make enough money with this event, it will change. Even my guild (top 15) has decided to just go as far as we can with minimal/no spending.

However, if you look at it from the high roller's perspective, what is their money paying for if everyone can spend a few dollars and get the same rewards? Then those high rollers won't be able to stand out any more. Maybe Gree is trying to give something for the high rollers to get excited about. Until they respond, we won't know the reason behind this.

truthteller
01-31-2015, 01:28 AM
Never played MW because this one keeps me busy enough. I play for fun, not for "Who's got the deepest pockets/highest stats." What I said is not a defense for Gree but more of a common sense type of thing.

If they make it so absurd, then don't do it! Don't spend money on it! When their profits decline, they will adjust accordingly. Is the final prize so awesome that you must finish this particular RB? Skip it, and wait for the next one. If Gree feels they didn't make enough, they will adjust it on the next RB.

Of course, I do agree that this RB is just ridiculous. Perhaps they wanted a 30% increase but added an extra zero, then they went off on vacation dreaming about all the money they'll make. Common sense dictates that if Gree don't make enough money with this event, it will change. Even my guild (top 15) has decided to just go as far as we can with minimal/no spending.

However, if you look at it from the high roller's perspective, what is their money paying for if everyone can spend a few dollars and get the same rewards? Then those high rollers won't be able to stand out any more. Maybe Gree is trying to give something for the high rollers to get excited about. Until they respond, we won't know the reason behind this.

I think that gree gets enough from high rollers via the leadebox event, EB and War events, now they want to "make/increase" revenues with RB and the "occasional" LTQ with 52k energy
To top things, they never show what the Heroic final,prize is, thus guild cannot determine if the prize is worth the gems
For example this RB 39/39 is a TEMP bonus, which makes everyone wonder if the RB heroic bonus of final prize will be similar

they are just hopping the addicts will burn gems no matter what, and even if they do, yes revenues will go down, because the rest that use to spend a little to finish RB, will not spend because goal is unreal

I am sure gree will come back on Monday and say
" we wanted RB to be more challenging for top,players because they were bore with the event being too easy, we always thing of improving gaming experience"
"we believe RB was a bit harder than expected and we will adjusted for next time and reduce HP" and next RB, level 100 will only be 1 billion HP less than now

Let's do like Agent Orange says
let's just sit, relax and watch Rome burn:rolleyes:

Nacon10
01-31-2015, 05:46 AM
heroic 12/15 Sanctuary Guardian 69768/113832 :)

Jnsolberg
01-31-2015, 10:45 AM
I am sure gree will come back on Monday and say
" we wanted RB to be more challenging for top,players because they were bore with the event being too easy, we always thing of improving gaming experience"
"we believe RB was a bit harder than expected and we will adjusted for next time and reduce HP" and next RB, level 100 will only be 1 billion HP less than now

:

Sad, but true

Alexius
01-31-2015, 06:46 PM
I couldn't agree more! Even better, everyone go gem free completely until the game is fair again.
They won't listen to us no matter what we tell them. The only 2 options available for us to end this madness: no more gems until either GREE makes the game fair again or they shut it down completely.
I love KA, the way it was anyway. Why let them milk more money out of our pockets? If this continues, the player base will continue to shrink drastically anyway! The game will be done soon enough, unless things change. So, let's force them into either shutting it down or fixing the problems. It's time to stop with all the bs!

*yawn* I don't want to come off like a jerk but this is GREE and boycott wars just don't work. It's mostly because that addiction is too strong for some people and they are deathly afraid of getting behind stat wise.. We've tried 2 or 3 of them and things just go further and further down the toilet. This is truly a take it or leave it situation. *yawn* now go drop a Force Attack lol.

[rudy]
01-31-2015, 07:47 PM
We could Change things, Im ready to quit, I say lets start a thread of a diamond free war until they change things are way and not for there Greedy pockets. I can only post in threads and cant start one.
Can someone start a thread for a gem free war, and see who else feels the same. Lets put a stop to this MADNESS!!!

Boycott? Gree could probably fix ALL the issues in this game before you guys can pull together a half-hearted abstinence.

Frostpocket
02-01-2015, 01:14 AM
Boycott will never happen; the addicts provide the revenue. The LTQ is just boring, so I haven't finished it and the raid boss, which was my favourite event is now just one hard, pointless slog, that has been abandoned by many and is also, as boring as hell now, because GREE seemingly doesn't want people to have fun. GREE just pays lip service to its customers and has become greedy. Good luck with that GREE. A famous leading and dominant market UK supermarket did just that; now, it is closing stores because it became too greedy!

Shadows
02-01-2015, 09:07 AM

Wow, this brings me back... I remember when the CoQ's had just come out, and after the third war or so, there was talk of boycotting... of course, no one really did although everyone full-heartedly promised to do so here in the forum LOL

Yeah, you can talk of boycott, but I guarantee it'll never happen!

Acadian
02-01-2015, 10:06 AM
I bet some can finish easier, some of the older guys that played from the beginning in my guild regen at 7 to 9 per one minute tick, I do 3 to 4, rarely a 5 from guild bonuses. when they are regenning that fast, yes they can beat it with minimal potion use, but I have the same exact weapons, some are better since I have been fooling around with getting the epics in crafting,( which btw I have 4 characters that all tried for the epic gauntlets, a total of 12 tries got me 6 epics, 2 each for 3 char, and my main char is no 0 for 13. not sure what math generates the random epic, but seems broke) Us newer guys have never had a chance to get the plus one regen per minute prize (which is what the guildmates have, not percentage bonuses) except one or 2 I saw for the #1 guild in a war when I first started. Thanks for finally giving us units to build more buildings, finally able to raise my income and try to finish bldg quests, but is there any way you can come up with a way for newer players to gain some extra regen. It is a huge game of catch up for us. I don't mind paying for potions to beat ltqs, but it would have cost me 40 or so, probably more since I cant wake up in the middle of the night to burn my maxed out energy. Too much money for one unit. Please try to find a balance.

Acadian
02-01-2015, 10:10 AM
One more thing about the Dev post, no offense but I believe it is incorrect

Can someone please raise your hand if you have ever ever received a chest, item, or antiquary unit from a trial. Unless the added it in as a reward somewhere, it would be nice to know which levels you could get it and by this statement: it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event (please tell us what level, most of us are simply farming after beating regular due to the insane increase in boss health, but might give it a go if we knew what level (it could have at least been the regular end boss reward instead of the worse unit we got) Please let us know before its to late to try.

truthteller
02-01-2015, 01:10 PM
One more thing about the Dev post, no offense but I believe it is incorrect

Can someone please raise your hand if you have ever ever received a chest, item, or antiquary unit from a trial. Unless the added it in as a reward somewhere, it would be nice to know which levels you could get it and by this statement: it will be a reward in the Raid Boss event (please tell us what level, most of us are simply farming after beating regular due to the insane increase in boss health, but might give it a go if we knew what level (it could have at least been the regular end boss reward instead of the worse unit we got) Please let us know before its to late to try.

I know of guilds already working on 28/33 herouc RB and have not seen the knight nor any other "rare" unit for the anticuary like the Hunter

also Seems GREEdy has taken the energy refill out of the RB too for bosses level 100 they do not have them anymore as drop rewards, and I remember seeing them at 50% change of getting one when RB started

Flipcydesae
02-01-2015, 02:26 PM
Heathen Knight is 31/33 of Heroic Raid Boss

truthteller
02-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Heathen Knight is 31/33 of Heroic Raid Boss

Typical greeDY, but they made the Knight available to all guilds............they only need to spend TONS of gems to get to 31/33 Heroic to get it................go GREEdy!!!