Die14
01-29-2015, 12:19 PM
Just trying to help gree programers with some maths,
1 DAY = 24hrs
2 days = 48hrs
and guess what???? 3 Days = 72 hrs

just a little be tired about BACK to Back ltqs,
when u CANT even set a clock!!!!!!!!!!!
DAYS usually have 24hrs, not 23 Or 22.....
Maybe u have to stop giving Us back to back events
to try toake a real world squetchual!!!!!!

come'on!!!!!! u can do it better !!!!!!!

crazeejay
01-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Feel better now? LOL

Josh TFF
01-29-2015, 01:16 PM
I agree, first off I waited on day one to finish prestige in the last hour to save health packs, much to my surprise it was day two when I logged on to finish. 23hr?? I understand your reasoning, but who cares is the iltq goes 3 hours into WD?

East Coast Bias
01-29-2015, 03:54 PM
Well if it makes you feel better, isn't the one day frontline event 25 hours?

Rolinz
01-29-2015, 06:05 PM
Just trying to help gree programers with some maths,
1 DAY = 24hrs
2 days = 48hrs
and guess what???? 3 Days = 72 hrs

just a little be tired about BACK to Back ltqs,
when u CANT even set a clock!!!!!!!!!!!
DAYS usually have 24hrs, not 23 Or 22.....
Maybe u have to stop giving Us back to back events
to try toake a real world squetchual!!!!!!

come'on!!!!!! u can do it better !!!!!!!

Much like how Gree Math works, the Gree Clock works in sort of the same way we're 1+1=3 and 1 day = 23 hours.

Gree has to adjust their math and time to compensate for their "oversight" in planning.

Deathfromabove
01-30-2015, 04:56 PM
This was tough. I lost the wrapper because of this. Could've spent the gold, I guess, but, nah!:cool:

HellRaizer
01-31-2015, 03:58 PM
The 3 days LTQs have been like that a few times. It shouldn't have surprised you

Slightly related. For I think the wording is day 1 / day 2 / day 3. That doesn't necessarily mean that on Day 3 it will be 24 hours. Keep an eye on the event clock. Kinda like a golf open. It is played over 4 days, but that doesn't mean the golfers are actually playing golf for 24 hours per day. They'd been done for slow play

bam bam.
01-31-2015, 08:11 PM
The 3 days LTQs have been like that a few times. It shouldn't have surprised you

Slightly related. For I think the wording is day 1 / day 2 / day 3. That doesn't necessarily mean that on Day 3 it will be 24 hours. Keep an eye on the event clock. Kinda like a golf open. It is played over 4 days, but that doesn't mean the golfers are actually playing golf for 24 hours per day. They'd been done for slow play

Mate, usually your attitude is much better than this. You are changing dude. Are you here to help the community or defend GReE?. Seriously, if this was your game would a 'day' be 24hrs, 23hrs, 22hrs, 25hrs? Or would it be an ambiguous ever changing mystical measurement?. People asking for standard units of measurements is not unreasonable and the "it shouldn't have surprised you" comment is way outta line!. It is exactly the problem we have with the paid GReE guys. Just cause they screw up all the time doesn't mean we shouldn't expect it (even though we do) or have to be completely at ease knowing we will be expletive upped!

HellRaizer
01-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Mate, usually your attitude is much better than this. You are changing dude. Are you here to help the community or defend GReE?. Seriously, if this was your game would a 'day' be 24hrs, 23hrs, 22hrs, 25hrs? Or would it be an ambiguous ever changing mystical measurement?. People asking for standard units of measurements is not unreasonable and the "it shouldn't have surprised you" comment is way outta line!. It is exactly the problem we have with the paid GReE guys. Just cause they screw up all the time doesn't mean we shouldn't expect it (even though we do) or have to be completely at ease knowing we will be expletive upped!

You're right lol. My apologies. These LTQs have worn me down :(. Should have said, to avoid missing out always keeps an eye on the event clock, until it can be clarified what the expected format of the 3 day LTQs are.