PDA

View Full Version : 4-Day Street Assault Begins January 29th @ 11AM PST!

Clementine
01-28-2015, 06:50 PM
A quick reminder that the new 4-Day Street Assault: City Plaza, will begin tomorrow, January 29th at 11AM PST!

Syndicate and Individual Prizes for the event can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?104735-Prizes-Street-Assault-City-Plaza

Syndicate and Individual Winners will be posted in the Events section once the event has concluded.

TMI
01-28-2015, 06:58 PM
4 days!?!. Not 5 days?!

I think Weasel has something to say about GREE's numbering system lol

Weasel
01-28-2015, 07:20 PM
4 days!?!. Not 5 days?!

I think Weasel has something to say about GREE's numbering system lol

No, it's 4 days. Everyone who is or was saying otherwise just proves why Gree makes so much money.

Edit: Gree finally did it. The first ever(?) Crime City item with a stat equal to or greater than 1 million. So much for "controlling" stat inflation. Too bad every player who gets it has already maxed out the code for attack stats. Lol

Evan1000
01-28-2015, 07:38 PM
No, it's 4 days. Everyone who is or was saying otherwise just proves why Gree makes so much money.

Edit: Gree finally did it. The first ever(?) Crime City item with a stat equal to or greater than 1 million. So much for "controlling" stat inflation. Too bad every player who gets it has already maxed out the code for attack stats. Lol

When Street Assault first came out I knew it'd happen here sooner or later

1Shot
01-28-2015, 07:45 PM
I'm excited for sa tomorrow ;)

spiderman
01-28-2015, 07:59 PM
Indeed mate. Stats do matter again. Happy gaming, mate.

cooch
01-28-2015, 08:03 PM
Indeed mate. Stats do matter again. Happy gaming, mate.

They do? I mean yeah they do! Until next update lmao

Nighteg
01-29-2015, 02:37 AM
Clementine, what happened to AMAs? Engram is in hiding again?

Clementine
01-29-2015, 10:37 AM
Clementine, what happened to AMAs? Engram is in hiding again?

We just did an AMA for KA last week! I just spoke with Engram (no, they are not in hiding, just busy trying to improve the game) and we would like to do another one in next month. I will work to schedule with the team and then get the information posted here!

Greeny1
01-29-2015, 03:28 PM
We just did an AMA for KA last week! I just spoke with Engram (no, they are not in hiding, just busy trying to improve the game) and we would like to do another one in next month. I will work to schedule with the team and then get the information posted here!

Well that's nice for KA, but we don't play KA. Seriously, don't tell us what great work you are doing on another product when this one is crumbling away due to lack of attention by your company as it is.

Fredfreddy
01-29-2015, 05:37 PM
Most syndicates are done with all the goals 2 days in to this event, if not 1 day in. Why would you lengthen the event but not the goals?

Also, have you guys not noticed that the individual goals are done within like 2 battles? It's basically impossible not to finish them

This event has potential but it needs work, as soon as goals are done it's a snore fest for 3 days

Dipstik
01-29-2015, 05:44 PM
Well that's nice for KA, but we don't play KA. Seriously, don't tell us what great work you are doing on another product when this one is crumbling away due to lack of attention by your company as it is.

Buy more gold.

I love tacos
01-29-2015, 08:28 PM
We just did an AMA for KA last week! I just spoke with Engram (no, they are not in hiding, just busy trying to improve the game) and we would like to do another one in next month. I will work to schedule with the team and then get the information posted here!Who cares about KA this is a CC forum. Remember when Assault And Flattery gave out bad information, she was gone. Clementine, the clock is ticking.

spiderman
01-30-2015, 01:18 AM
Most syndicates are done with all the goals 2 days in to this event, if not 1 day in. Why would you lengthen the event but not the goals?

Also, have you guys not noticed that the individual goals are done within like 2 battles? It's basically impossible not to finish them

This event has potential but it needs work, as soon as goals are done it's a snore fest for 3 days

Ditto, mate. Once 9/9 is done , it's a challenge to keep having players around for battles. Happy gaming, mate.

sister morphine
01-30-2015, 04:30 AM
Ditto, mate. Once 9/9 is done , it's a challenge to keep having players around for battles. Happy gaming, mate.
No fun allowed in your syndicate? Once the 9/9 is finished, that's when the fun begins...

🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄🚄

;)

Evan1000
01-30-2015, 05:06 AM

Don't worry, all their games suffer an equal lack of attention. At GREE, they strive on doing just that ;)

Cannot Connect To Server
01-30-2015, 07:54 AM
hi anyone elses SA maxing at 100 deploys of 250 and not going over?

Max Power
01-30-2015, 10:37 AM
Who cares about KA this is a CC forum. Remember when Assault And Flattery gave out bad information, she was gone. Clementine, the clock is ticking.

It's the same people running all the games. Figure it out.

If I were her, looking at your attitude I would tell you to pound sand.

Fredfreddy
01-30-2015, 12:42 PM

Sorry, just to correct myself as I'm in a top10 and have a 2nd account in a t150, and we're both done...

Most syndicates are done in under 24 hours.

jacksparrow
02-02-2015, 06:35 AM
Anyone else have an issue with it not showing the fight results?

Zippy69
02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
4 day SA = 2 days too many...

& of course, that means 2 days less for RB, probably with a nice Health Increase...

spiderman
02-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Great mate, makes it's more exciting that way everybody shouldn't finish it. What would be the fun in that. Happy gaming, mate.

Blaggard
02-03-2015, 12:12 AM
A truly horrendous event, followed immediately by a time sucking RB then war.

Burnout, anyone? Just end the game and be done with it GREE.