PDA

View Full Version : Attention Relic, about Raiding issue

Maverick0073
01-28-2015, 02:07 PM
By you closing and posting about "Attacking and soldier equipment " shows how little you know about the game.

My statement was about "RAIDING" not "Attacking" or being "Attacked"

But go ahead and close this thread , you doing a great job

goblue21
01-28-2015, 02:13 PM
just let it go man

DragCro
01-28-2015, 02:15 PM
By you closing and posting about "Attacking and soldier equipment " shows how little you know about the game.

My statement was about "RAIDING" not "Attacking" or being "Attacked"

But go ahead and close this thread , you doing a great job
Maverick don't open new thread with same issue if community manager earlier closed it ,and please use appropriate words when you adress an issue and respect our moderators and community managers especially Relic.
For now i won't close this thread but if i see negative and insulting words i will do that.
Enjoy the forum and the game

Captain Buck Slayer
01-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Just drop it, they are aware of the issues.

MW Flake
01-28-2015, 02:34 PM
Maverick don't open new thread with same issue if community manager earlier closed it ,and please use appropriate words when you adress an issue and respect our moderators and community managers especially Relic.
For now i won't close this thread but if i see negative and insulting words i will do that.

So if a Manager replies, and is wrong, we are supposed to just sit back and shut up?

Also why especially "anyone"? Should we not treat everyone equally?

Maverick0073
01-28-2015, 02:41 PM
My patience has finally been worn down over past 2-3 years . The latest item issue where I lost over 50 points due to subtracting issue on gree stole Xmas and then they send out the same items(20 points) to every person that an issue that could not change equipment. I am still missing the items . My mini account that is almost gold free has more attack than my main that completes every ltq. Gree just close the tickets as fixed.
I must be one of a few people that still spend around $1000 a month . There can't be many of us left. I think it does give me the right to vent a little when I am upset. I am one of a few paying to keep this game going.
And now I am being raided by people with half my def. I should just accept it and let it go? If you spent 1000's would you let it go?

DragCro
01-28-2015, 02:51 PM
So if a Manager replies, and is wrong, we are supposed to just sit back and shut up?

Also why especially "anyone"? Should we not treat everyone equally?

Community managers and developers are here to help with questions and answers,so they are here for you all and that is why i belive they deserve to be treated with some respect,harsh words or insulting someone whont solve any problem with your games,but kind words can bring you further.
To be cultural and to adress each problem with facts by posting here is ok,if you describe your problem detailed i'm shure it will help develpers to fix the problem faster.

DragCro
01-28-2015, 02:55 PM
My patience has finally been worn down over past 2-3 years . The latest item issue where I lost over 50 points due to subtracting issue on gree stole Xmas and then they send out the same items(20 points) to every person that an issue that could not change equipment. I am still missing the items . My mini account that is almost gold free has more attack than my main that completes every ltq. Gree just close the tickets as fixed.
I must be one of a few people that still spend around $1000 a month . There can't be many of us left. I think it does give me the right to vent a little when I am upset. I am one of a few paying to keep this game going.
And now I am being raided by people with half my def. I should just accept it and let it go? If you spent 1000's would you let it go?
I understand that you need to vent,i don't mind that and i understand.
Try to send another ticket or 1:1 by pm a community manager if they can help you with your problems..
Some problems can be fixed instantly and for some takes time..
Be patient if you can.
Thank you

Relic
01-28-2015, 02:59 PM
Hello,

I'm doing some further investigation on the calculations on raids vs attacks. I thought they were calculated the same way, but I'm pursuing this further.

I'm new here. There is no way after a couple weeks that I will know as much about the game as some of the fans of the game will. If you've ever been new at a job, I would like to think you'd understand that it takes time to learn the nuances of a new position and, thus, I'd appreciate if sarcasm was left at the virtual door.

I'll let you know what I find out as soon as I can.

Thanks.

truthteller
01-28-2015, 03:17 PM
Hello,

I'm doing some further investigation on the calculations on raids vs attacks. I thought they were calculated the same way, but I'm pursuing this further.

I'm new here. There is no way after a couple weeks that I will know as much about the game as some of the fans of the game will. If you've ever been new at a job, I would like to think you'd understand that it takes time to learn the nuances of a new position and, thus, I'd appreciate if sarcasm was left at the virtual door.

Thanks.

It is undertandable Relic and true you need time to adapt and have enough knowledge about the varios titles

On the other hand, we do ask if it is possible that when you are not sure on a subject your are posting about (Example, the MW thread about prestaging that raised hell on the forum), your word were miss understood by everyone, (I believe you wanted to basically say, we do not support prestaging, please do so at your own risk that some or all targets may be reset when an event start, but not during the event). I think this is the message you wanted to make clear, yet being new, your words meant something very bad for all the players as per the results

so, if you are not sure about your reply (again cause you still learning), would be better to perhaps start the post with "I think this is how things are.............." and end with "......as soon as I can confirm with someone with more knowledge.........will let you all know" (We know you had to jump in to fill for clementine and there was no one around you could ask

Captain Buck Slayer
01-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Hello,

Thanks.
Great response! I like you already!

Relic
01-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Truthteller: Thank you for your understanding.

As far as double-checking before posting -- you're absolutely correct. In the cases you mentioned, I believed I did have all the pertinent information; however, that doesn't mean I'm not responsible for my answers. I am. And I will do better in the future.

Thanks!

Captain Buck Slayer: Thanks to you too!

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Why would a mod whom is not familar with a game comment on the game and its functions? Your comments Relic only confuse more than help any situation. We do see you removed Crime City from beside your name at least...

Relic
01-28-2015, 03:31 PM
Sorry you feel this way, and as I said above, I will do better in the future.

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 03:40 PM
What can you do about the popups that come up when we login and players continuously, "mysteriously", accidently buy units that dont make our armies? Gree refuses to reimburse any gold for this and also refuses to add a new screen thats asks if we are sure we would like to purchase the unit (like we have many other places). A double tap cost me $40 for a unit that doesnt make my army and I am to buy more gold from a company that is basically doing whatever they can get away with to rob people of money. I have sent many tickets and Gree keeps them open but does not respond, Apple is responding though...

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 04:00 PM
Relic, if you have questions on the game, pm me buddy, Ive been around since the 1st month Funzio released MW, maybe I can help you with functions of the game and such. Guessing you dont know the answer to above issue, as noone at Gree appears to. Only Itunes/Google Play will be able to handle that I believe.

Clementine
01-28-2015, 04:03 PM
We do see you removed Crime City from beside your name at least...

Actually, Crime City is the default game for every new person who registers.

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 04:07 PM
Can you answer the above issue I mentioned above Clementine? Tickets are not responded to, nor pms, so brought it here now.

Clementine
01-28-2015, 04:08 PM
What can you do about the popups that come up when we login and players continuously, "mysteriously", accidently buy units that dont make our armies? Gree refuses to reimburse any gold for this and also refuses to add a new screen thats asks if we are sure we would like to purchase the unit (like we have many other places). A double tap cost me $40 for a unit that doesnt make my army and I am to buy more gold from a company that is basically doing whatever they can get away with to rob people of money. I have sent many tickets and Gree keeps them open but does not respond, Apple is responding though...

Often this is caused by lag due to poor or slow connections, or a lower end device. That being said, the team is aware of this issue and in a future update we will be implementing some fixes that will help to prevent this from happening.

Relic
01-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Relic, if you have questions on the game, pm me buddy, Ive been around much longer than you, maybe I can help you with functions of the game and such. Guessing you dont know the answer to above issue, as noone at Gree appears to. Only Itunes/Google Play will be able to handle that I believe.

Hey, thanks for the offer! I just might be tapping you on the virtual shoulder with some questions!

I was looking into the question, but Clem is awesome and posted the reply for ya. :)

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Meanwhile Gree continues to refuse to reimburse anyone for the problem? You admit Gree is aware of the issue, but refuse to keep your customers happy. Seems as if you all are trying to scam all the gold you can and such has been passed along where needed.

andy2
01-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Often this is caused by lag due to poor or slow connections, or a lower end device. That being said, the team is aware of this issue and in a future update we will be implementing some fixes that will help to prevent this from happening.

The position of the popups and the lack of a confirmation button are not caused by lag they are caused by gree. It is almost insulting you ignore this, there will always be lag in a game.... it should never cause them to lose money by spending it on purchases that just pop up on screen out of nowhere upon start up. This response makes no sense.

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 04:14 PM
I spent over 5k on this game last year and you are losing me over 950 gold to a problem that you are aware of, thats makes just total sense..

sstuutss
01-28-2015, 04:36 PM
Rule of thumb: the first four responses from anyone at Gree will either be misleading, outright false, or will have nothing at all to do with your issue.
and it just keeps rolling on

MW Flake
01-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Community managers and developers are here to help with questions and answers,so they are here for you all and that is why i belive they deserve to be treated with some respect,harsh words or insulting someone whont solve any problem with your games,but kind words can bring you further.
To be cultural and to adress each problem with facts by posting here is ok,if you describe your problem detailed i'm shure it will help develpers to fix the problem faster.

I never said they didn't deserve to be treated with respect. I asked why should one individual be treated differently from others.

Relic, no we don't expect you to know everything (though Gree yet again ignoring the pleas for people that actually know the game instead of a greenhorn every 6 months). However we do expect you to acknowledge when you don't know something instead of giving a false answer. We get enough of that from support.

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Gree is not treating its players with respect, so how dare they ask us that in return?

Shred
01-28-2015, 05:56 PM
Hello,

Thanks.

Does Gree not train you guys. Just throw you out there to the wolves. Real question. Are you really new? Or are you here to try to calm the storm?

Clementine
01-28-2015, 06:37 PM
Does Gree not train you guys. Just throw you out there to the wolves. Real question. Are you really new? Or are you here to try to calm the storm?

Relic is really new. First day was earlier this month! And yes, we do provide training, of course. However, things like deep game knowledge come with time and repeated exposure to each of the titles. For me, despite playing our games every day, it still took me a couple of months to learn some of the particulars. Still, we fully admit that many of you long time players will ALWAYS know the game better.

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 06:58 PM
Gree continues to lose more and more long time players because of lack of support and so many bugs in the game, so no worries, you will know the game better than most before long.

Oh oh Gree
01-28-2015, 07:20 PM
Maybe the current glitch allowing android players to purchase valor units from other players inventory even if they are not ranked high enough is rated to this?

Or maybe it's not.

Lots of 1 million valor units flying around lately.

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 07:22 PM
Yes there are and I earned and payed my way to Apollo, thats on the list, Oh oh Gree. Another HUGE problem, even worse, peeps buy the plane off MY inventory..

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 07:25 PM
yep, thats how it is

Oh oh Gree
01-28-2015, 07:31 PM
Yes there are and I earned and payed my way to Apollo, thats on the list, Oh oh Gree. Another HUGE problem, even worse, peeps buy the plane off MY inventory..

I earned Apollo Ops as well. Took a lot of time and tap tap taping to get there but just like the iOS rank units glitch Gree won't be able to fix this one. Even more now that you can't see someone's top 45 units.

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 10:57 PM
Actually, Crime City is the default game for every new person who registers.

So you should know ahead of time to remove such tag, but either dont or are not professional enough to?

DragCro
01-29-2015, 01:57 AM
So you should know ahead of time to remove such tag, but either dont or are not professional enough to?

Now you are complaining about anything,and this you are doing in purpose..
Why this and why that? We are mature people here and please act civilized and don't jump on every answer because of some resentment..
Treat people the way you want someone to treat you,that is my moto and i live by that rule.
Hopefully you whil do that too

dan2407
01-29-2015, 03:56 AM
Why this and why that? We are mature people here and please act civilized and don't jump on every answer because of some resentment..
Treat people the way you want someone to treat you,that is my moto and i live by that rule.

How can a moderator of a forum not go over the post they are about to use checking for basic spelling errors

SultanB
01-29-2015, 04:09 AM
Uh.. nice one Dan..

SultanB
01-29-2015, 04:45 AM
Stellaman, you insult a mod 4 times, then you try having him personal message you to help them with this new job, but then follow that gesture up with 4 more insults. That's bipolar 101 there Brother!! If truly a Veteran then let's shape up son

SultanB
01-29-2015, 05:52 AM
Relic thank you and the several mods who jumped to this thread so quick. I can't confirm it but it is an important issue we like to keep fixed. You will have to excuse the whiners here at this time, they'll get the hint soon enough, that the majority of us here come here to get away from that $h/+. It is funny tho, we've pinpointed them down to either being 12yrs old, or a frustrated dude with the sex life of a 12yr old (none.) :) Have a good weekend, War is Coming!!
P.s. Your welcome to PM, I won't insult ya too much^^

clown
01-29-2015, 08:28 AM
Maybe the current glitch allowing android players to purchase valor units from other players inventory even if they are not ranked high enough is rated to this?

Or maybe it's not.

Lots of 1 million valor units flying around lately.

In all seriousness what is going to be done about this? You were quick to remove the 1 gold jets that were recently available. That action was understandable and easily corrected but these valor jets aren't going to be so easily corrected if even possible. It has been going on for an extended period of time now and only available to android users. What actions do you intend to take to rebalance this or is the only way to do so involve opening the units for all to purchases?

clown
01-29-2015, 08:47 AM
I earned Apollo Ops as well. Took a lot of time and tap tap taping to get there but just like the iOS rank units glitch Gree won't be able to fix this one. Even more now that you can't see someone's top 45 units.

Even if you could see someone's top45 units anyone who has been in a team oriented top500 faction has at least 45 units that are stronger than this valor jet so it wouldn't show up anyway

Stellaman
01-29-2015, 09:57 AM
Relic thank you and the several mods who jumped to this thread so quick. I can't confirm it but it is an important issue we like to keep fixed. You will have to excuse the whiners here at this time, they'll get the hint soon enough, that the majority of us here come here to get away from that $h/+. It is funny tho, we've pinpointed them down to either being 12yrs old, or a frustrated dude with the sex life of a 12yr old (none.) :) Have a good weekend, War is Coming!!
P.s. Your welcome to PM, I won't insult ya too much^^

Read your own post and ask yourself who is going out their way to insult someone....

There are problems with the game that are not being addressd and we have simply brought them up and made a point that if a mod is to tell us about functions of the game, it would be nice they actually knew them. Giving false info only throws the whole MW community off and at that point its better they just stay quiet.

Stellaman
01-29-2015, 10:00 AM

Dragcro, if thats no big deal, why throw it in my face as you did? I did it back and now you whine and treat me exactly as you speak of in above post... I am an adult, one is which Gree is stealing gold from, so if Gree treats me like this, I think I'm being rather mellow at the moment... I have moved top 500 and filed my claim, no worries.

MW Flake
01-29-2015, 10:08 AM
Here we go again. People perpetuating that which they are supposed to be keeping under control.

Clementine
01-29-2015, 10:45 AM
Please keep this post on topic. If it continues to become nothing but folks insulting one another it will be locked. Friendly debate and even heated discussion are welcome, but insults are not necessary. Thank you.

Stellaman
01-29-2015, 10:52 AM
Please keep this post on topic. If it continues to become nothing but folks insulting one another it will be locked. Friendly debate and even heated discussion are welcome, but insults are not necessary. Thank you.

You do see where Dragcro has been insulting himself to us right?

Mr llama
01-29-2015, 11:05 AM
Respect has to be earned unless your a thug and try to demand it through threats(closing thread, banning)

Toby_Bear
01-29-2015, 11:05 AM
Most bizarre thread ever! The op brings up a very real issue in the game albeit very colorful, a dev responds from the side of his neck with no clue, an over zealous mod on a power trip, community manager asking us to debate something although not sure what.... Strange

There's an issue that is game wide, period! Nothing to debate or hash out so let's get a dev in here with a proper response to what/when the fix will be. How's that?

MW Flake
01-29-2015, 11:54 AM
Sounds like a solid plan Toby.

Relic
01-29-2015, 12:14 PM
Respect has to be earned unless your a thug and try to demand it through threats(closing thread, banning)

Actually, that's not the case. Respect is in our Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96769-Policy-Forum-Code-of-Conduct)and it should be by default.

The Code of Conduct is currently being updated and will soon be posted.

Now to get back on topic, I'm still chasing up an answer for this and will post when I have one.

Thanks.

Toby_Bear
01-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Whoooooa fella, holster that pistol. Your all pretty. It was established already the op was a bit colorful in his thread but no reason for all the bright colored posters to get all crazy. Relic you closed the ops original thread with zero resolve and in my personal opinion any willingness to figure out exactly what was the issue. So you kinda brought it on yourself with the green poster assisting. Just an opinion and you know what they say about those... Good day to you and wishing you luck on finding out some resolve to an in game issue.

Relic
01-29-2015, 12:48 PM
Toby_Bear, you have a PM.

And, back on topic again: I'm still investigating this.

dan2407
01-29-2015, 01:00 PM
Actually, that's not the case. Respect is in our Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96769-Policy-Forum-Code-of-Conduct)and it should be by default.

The Code of Conduct is currently being updated and will soon be posted.

Now to get back on topic, I'm still chasing up an answer for this and will post when I have one.

Thanks.

Have you seriously just posted a link to the code of conduct and on the next line then wrote that it is currently being updated and will soon be posted? No offence but That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Relic
01-29-2015, 01:09 PM
dan2407, you have a PM as well.

Since this thread keeps taking a disrespectful and off-topic turn, I'm locking it up.

I will post the answer to Maverick0073's question when I have it.