PDA

View Full Version : Reminder About Recycling Items!

Relic
01-28-2015, 11:22 AM
Hey everyone!

We wanted to give you a heads-up to please hold on to your goal requirement items until after you've completed and received credit for the goal. If you don't hold on to your items until then, you won't receive credit for the items collected.

Thanks

sstuutss
01-28-2015, 11:55 AM
Its not even close to Apirl 1st. I would have thought keeping track of that sort of thing would be gree's job not ours.
I don't recycle anyway as I don't get the correct valor payout. What is it about gree's computors not being able to count?

Bluehavana2
01-28-2015, 01:18 PM
Hey everyone!

We wanted to give you a heads-up to please hold on to your goal requirement items until after you've completed and received credit for completing the goal. If you don't hold on to your items until then, you won't receive credit for the items collected.

Thanks

Can't gree stop displaying these in our inventory, like the special items? (Which we would like to recycle). Seems to me that this is more customer centric solution.

smbass77
01-28-2015, 02:07 PM
is anyone else having trouble with units not showing up for Recycling?

I've purchased over 1,000 units in the past week and expected to see units in recycling that have more than 1-4 per unit. Maybe I just haven't gotten up to the units that have several hundred.....but it's strange.

Atego
01-28-2015, 03:44 PM

The Scratcher reward units

Bubseg
01-29-2015, 01:37 PM
Lol. I recycled all my unused units including 6/18 on boss event. , luckily had time to farm them all back

MoM - Krypt
02-08-2015, 01:50 PM

I've purchased over 1,000 units in the past week and expected to see units in recycling that have more than 1-4 per unit. Maybe I just haven't gotten up to the units that have several hundred.....but it's strange.

Check to see if those units are in your army. When first looking at recycling screen the filter automatically hides any units being used in the army. Change the filter setting and check again.

soulman2093
02-11-2015, 09:30 AM
Lol. I recycled all my unused units including 6/18 on boss event. , luckily had time to farm them all back

I've actually done that twice now. I guess I will never learn.

Annihilator2
02-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Please, fix that army units will be shown with "in army" mark.
How can frontline units be recycled?

SaB Matt
02-12-2015, 10:43 PM
I've had trouble few times with not receiving correct amount of valor for units few times I received nothing even tho units were removed wish free fix

sstuutss
02-12-2015, 10:46 PM
I've had trouble few times with not receiving correct amount of valor for units few times I received nothing even tho units were removed wish free fix

been there, done that, they don't care

Apollo13
02-18-2015, 01:57 AM
How come Frontline units are not recyclable anymore? I don't wanna start collecting useless tanks, Gree.

MW Flake
02-18-2015, 02:55 AM
How come Frontline units are not recyclable anymore? I don't wanna start collecting useless tanks, Gree.
You know exactly why they aren't.

OLIVIER VFF
02-18-2015, 04:10 AM
Hey Modern War addicts,
I am looking for the table giving ratio per unit type when recycling.
I saw that table somewhere on forum and can not find it anymore ... thanks.

(that table was giving a ratio comparing value to purchase unit against valors it creates when recycling).