PDA

View Full Version : Help Over Account

-Batman-
01-28-2015, 08:25 AM
been having issues on my iPad for a while and advise my genius at Apple to restore and set up has a new device.

done this but got a new account on CC.
i had my account linked to both my iPad and iPhone that use the same Apple ID.
still got it fine on my iPhone but on my iPad its asking me to link it or set up has old/new device.

how do i get the account back on my iPad

Dipstik
01-28-2015, 08:30 AM
Could you please repeat your question in english?

-Batman-
01-28-2015, 08:40 AM
Could you please repeat your question in english?

It is English.

Had my CC linked to both my iPad and iPhone.
Had to restore and setup iPad has a new device.

On loading CC account on iPad its a new account
Still got my account on my iPhone

How do I get it back on my iPad.

Both are signed into game centre on same Apple ID on both devices.

On iPad if I go to manage only options are link iOS device or link different device

Camper
01-28-2015, 09:27 AM
It is English.

Had my CC linked to both my iPad and iPhone.
Had to restore and setup iPad has a new device.

On loading CC account on iPad its a new account
Still got my account on my iPhone

How do I get it back on my iPad.

Both are signed into game centre on same Apple ID on both devices.

On iPad if I go to manage only options are link iOS device or link different device

I have the same issue. I a have an iPad 3 #1 account, a Galaxy 3 cell phone #3 account, and a Galaxy Tab 10.7 #2 account.
I had no problem linking the iPad to the android cell but the android Galaxy Tab would not link to either of the other 2 devices. I sent a ticket and a few days later the other 2 devices had access to all three accounts (nice), however the original account on the Galaxy Tab was no longer there and was replaced with a new account. Its better than it was but still can't link all three devices. Hope they can help.

Weasel
01-28-2015, 09:29 AM
This is so obvious it shouldn't even be a question.

You had them set up your ipad as a new device. So link it as a new device. You now have a bonus third account.

-Batman-
01-28-2015, 09:41 AM
This is so obvious it shouldn't even be a question.

You had them set up your ipad as a new device. So link it as a new device. You now have a bonus third account.

Sadly it ain't that straight forward. I already have one pointless account linked from my phone originally. Under my managed devices on my phone I don't want another with no option to remove them.

Weasel
01-28-2015, 09:49 AM
Sadly it ain't that straight forward. I already have one pointless account linked from my phone originally. Under my managed devices on my phone I don't want another with no option to remove them.

Then you're the one causing the issue. Either link it as a new device, or deal with a support ticket. Make sure you include the words "operator error" in the subject line.

Dipstik
01-28-2015, 09:53 AM
those ID-10T errors will get you every time, eh? :)

Weasel
01-28-2015, 10:11 AM
those ID-10T errors will get you every time, eh? :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EFyKC2aos8M/T7Bwk8_RhOI/AAAAAAAAAI8/ynFxfUuyGm4/s1600/costanza+sly+wink.gif

-Batman-
01-28-2015, 10:22 AM
Then you're the one causing the issue. Either link it as a new device, or deal with a support ticket. Make sure you include the words "operator error" in the subject line.

it isn't an operator error to have pointless accounts that you cant remove from your managed devices.
so basically everytime you restore a device and choose set up has new you are forced to add another new stupid account to your managed section. that's kind of dumb

Weasel
01-28-2015, 10:51 AM
Nobody is forcing you to use the extra accounts. And they are stored on Gree's servers, not your device, so it's not like they're really causing you an actual problem. You just don't want to look at them so you're not doing what you need to do in order to link your device back to your game centre account. Tell me who you're going to blame for that if it isn't completely on you.

-Batman-
01-28-2015, 11:00 AM
don't get me wrong I can see where your coming from but IMO its down to Gree to sort a better way to do it or make it possible to delete these redundant accounts.

out of interest what happens if I set my phone has old device and ipad has a new device.

Weasel
01-28-2015, 11:07 AM
http://replygif.net/i/114.gif

Jeronimo
01-28-2015, 11:08 AM
Lol, is this English?

Winnson
01-28-2015, 11:26 AM
Happy Gaming Mate