PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely no communication regarding soldier equiptment

J1mcrane
01-28-2015, 07:27 AM
I think that the overwhelming majority responded on the thread asking about soldier equipment on the thread, stating that they didn't like it.

I know that we all keep chasing it because if we don't we will be left behind, but, why ask the community and not respond to their answers.

I for one think it is a horrible part of the game and would love Gree to show they are listening to the MAJORITY of its players. By not addressing the concerns and just continuing to go ahead with it really does show us that Gree just go ahead and do their own thing. We obviously didn't give them the response they were after.

Please Gree make a statement, even if it's just to say that you will be continuing with it regardless of the fact 90% of the community hates it.

Pidgeot
01-28-2015, 10:24 AM
I don't mind the equipment but I hate the fact that you can't buy them in the store. I don't want to chase these and it would be better for everyone they you could just buy it, that was you can, somewhat play at your own pace.

furey
01-28-2015, 10:27 AM
I really like the equipment part. It's a shame it isn't working right now.

MW Flake
01-28-2015, 10:50 AM
I think that thread was made to prove the point that no matter what everyone on this forum says, they are going to keep on playing. The overwhelming majority of players are doing exactly what Gree wants them to do, regardless of how much complaining or how many empty promises to quit they make.

Next to reply to this will be the ones "But I stopped buying gold blah blah blah." Sure but you still keep tapping, and Gree still keeps getting paid because you do. Put up or shut up people. It's as simple as that.

Rolinz
01-28-2015, 11:07 AM
I think the equipment is Gree's way of forcing people to participate in the LTQs and crate events.

That is another reason why you cannot just buy them in store.

Have they given out equipment outside of the LTQs and crate events?

truthteller
01-28-2015, 11:20 AM
I think the equipment is Gree's way of forcing people to participate in the LTQs and crate events.

that is true, but what it is happening is that players are getting burn out of having to be onthe game 24/7 in order not to loose any equipment or to farm as many as they can, and many are just quitting the game because they are not having fun any more, it feels more like a payless job

I know of 23 friends in diff factions that have nuke their bases and donated cash to their factions, then deleted the app, other factions are "taking it easy" and do some LTQ but in the last 2 cycles have seen themself dropping in ranks because the are falling behind and cannot beat rivals during WD, some will continue until there is no point to participate in WD due to equipments and move to Bomb Beach or clash of clans

sstuutss
01-28-2015, 11:37 AM
"But I stopped buying gold blah blah blah." Sure but you still keep tapping, and Gree still keeps getting paid because you do.
Please explain who pays gree if I tap but don't buy gold?

MW Flake
01-28-2015, 11:52 AM
You don't think all your info is sold by Gree? Do you think tapjoy and ad colony give you gold for merely watching a video?

J1mcrane
01-28-2015, 11:55 AM
I agree Rollinz, that this is Grees way of getting us to participate in mundane LTQs. However does anyone not find it ironic that during the time Gree introduced toy soldier equipment, they were on their big "communication" drive. Their own stickie thread was created asking us what we thought, and to be honest I have never seen such overwhelming feedback stating dislike for something.

So why during their own communication drive have they chosen to ignore their own thread? Only explanation is Gree does not care less and they will do as they choose.

sstuutss
01-28-2015, 12:02 PM
You don't think all your info is sold by Gree? Do you think tapjoy and ad colony give you gold for merely watching a video?
Just what info do you think gree has about me? they can't even tell if I use the same email address in game and forum.
Haven't had a video to watch here for about a year(though granted I don't check very often)

Cannot Connect To Server
01-28-2015, 01:44 PM
they sell ur private data.what sites u use. ur bookmarks.who u phone text the game logs apps u hv open and was open etc they know what time u take a dump and they sell it and ur friends and families numbers in ur device to any shh hit head who buys data ie google apple and every random crappy data advertising trash company.

why u think data is so high for a game stored on ur device? all the bg data is u being robbed.

Stellaman
01-28-2015, 01:53 PM
Equipment is available on Raid Boss as well.

Oh oh Gree
01-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Equipment is available on Raid Boss as well.

You can also get "special equipment" as Gree calls it if you send in a ticket and state you lost equipment during the FLTQ where equipment was removed from your inventory rather than added to it. They also throw in a handful of stamina refills.

plavine
01-29-2015, 05:08 AM
I still want to know why soldier equipment values say NA when u raid .

sstuutss
01-29-2015, 05:44 AM
they sell ur private data.what sites u use. ur bookmarks.who u phone text the game logs apps u hv open and was open etc they know what time u take a dump and they sell it and ur friends and families numbers in ur device to any shh hit head who buys data ie google apple and every random crappy data advertising trash company.

why u think data is so high for a game stored on ur device? all the bg data is u being robbed.
you need a foil hat my friend. I play on a tablet with no sim. they can have any info they can get off it. I'm not sure anyone is going to pay to find out I also play boom beach and a fair amount of sudoku. In fact I haven't logged into their game for 3days now, so they wont even know how much boom beach I've been playing

MW Flake
01-29-2015, 09:27 AM
The issue isn't whether it's right or wrong that they track the data. It was just being pointed out that whether or not you buy gold, Gree is making money just from you tapping.

Pidgeot
01-29-2015, 10:30 AM

I dont think they work. They work when raiding in Crime City so I have no idea what happened here.

Atego
01-29-2015, 11:20 AM
The Equipment only work if you attack. If u raid, the Soldier Equipment has no effect.

Rolinz
01-29-2015, 11:41 AM
The Equipment only work if you attack. If u raid, the Soldier Equipment has no effect.

Good point. Also needed for WD, but not for FL or RAID Boss or Epic Boss.

lemonhaze
01-29-2015, 05:32 PM

yes they have..they gave a bunch of people some special weapons bc they sent in a ticket about not being able to change equipment..it was 2 5.56mm guns,2 pairs of boots and a few more that i cant remember the name of..u had to send in ticket before they fixed it to get it though

Rolinz
01-29-2015, 06:01 PM
Is Gree sticking to this Soldier Equipment debacle or will they eventually let it go like they did with the attack and defense boost in a player's stats?

GGG
01-29-2015, 06:06 PM
I miss the old days, when Mods didn't put up with crap.
Bring back the Ban Hammer.
Several people on the "attention Relic" thread could use a couple weeks ban.

sstuutss
01-29-2015, 11:31 PM
thread could use a couple weeks ban.

And you get my vote to be the first to feel it. You do know your post is ageainst TOS right?

GGG
01-30-2015, 04:45 AM
xyt3ng2900 has got it right!
Relax, go out and enjoy a nice meal with friends; it's just a game.