PDA

View Full Version : Reset of skill points

ju100
01-28-2015, 04:44 AM
I know it's been asked lots of times, but could we get a reset of our skill points?

Att and Def are more useless than ever, I would like to assign these points to the only needed skill here: energy.

I think it was possible through a ticket, but either I don't spend enough gold or it is for real, but support tells me they can't do it.

I'm willing to spend gold to be able to do it, but I think you Gree could allow to take back those useless Att/Def skill points and make a good use for them.

ju

bam bam.
01-28-2015, 04:49 AM
And 100 to stamina so you can use all them wonderful refills which you currently use in no event. Haha. What a bunch of tin lids.

RealMoneyFakeGold
01-28-2015, 05:00 AM
Me need reset too. Me got it wrong first time. Me need do over.

Agent Orange
01-28-2015, 05:30 AM
You realize that as soon as they let you reset your skill points to get rid of attack and defence points they will rejig the game so that they have a higher weighting when mixed with the equipment nobody also wants.....

And actually defence skill points do work, folks just never deployed them properly.

sbs2716g
01-28-2015, 05:42 AM
The att/def point should be added to our army equipment stats.

ju100
01-28-2015, 05:58 AM
The att/def point should be added to our army equipment stats.

That would be sweet too

Demolisher VFF Rebels
01-28-2015, 08:04 AM
Yeah a reset would be great

bam bam.
01-28-2015, 07:51 PM
You realize that as soon as they let you reset your skill points to get rid of attack and defence points they will rejig the game so that they have a higher weighting when mixed with the equipment nobody also wants.....

And actually defence skill points do work, folks just never deployed them properly.

They don't work mate, GReE themselves have said it is not weighted enough to make a lick of difference. I had a boat load on Atk and def and had checked with opponents for months to see if it did anything. Not a dam thing. In the first 12 months of the game they did work. . . But not as the game developed. You put points there now you are crazy

East Coast Bias
01-28-2015, 08:08 PM

well despite having 200 of them, guys with 1/3 my def are still raiding me. so i guess i need 600 def skill points. oh gree, i'd like to reduce my energy from 3000 to 100 so i can beef up the def.

bam bam.
01-28-2015, 09:25 PM
well despite having 200 of them, guys with 1/3 my def are still raiding me. so i guess i need 600 def skill points. oh gree, i'd like to reduce my energy from 3000 to 100 so i can beef up the def.

Lol. Agent is usually pretty on to things but I am sure he will enjoy our schooling today haha

NexusImperium
01-28-2015, 09:45 PM
I've said this a million times before and I'll say it again.

If Gree allows a skill reset, literally almost EVERYONE will go 99% into energy. Gree will respond by raising energy requirements.

There is no free ride in this game. Gree has a revenue target for each event and if the extra energy everyone carries around causes them to miss these targets, they absolutely will raise event requirements. So leaving the skills as-is is the only way to go, unfortunately.

B.Mick
01-29-2015, 08:57 AM
It would be nice if they could implement attack and defense skill points to be useful instead of resetting them.

Something like: ( Attack Skill Points / Level ) * 100 = % of Alliance Attack Increase

or

( Defense Skill Points / Level ) * 100 = % of Alliance Defense Increase

Would actually introduce some strategy.

Greeny1
01-29-2015, 03:20 PM
Skill point reset would not matter that much as it will not affect regen time. The only benefit will be that players would have a bit more to start with and just leave the game alone a little bit longer before they use up their free energy. But considering the back to back nature of ltq events it's not going to matter anyways! The 2/3k increase in stored energy for some I s not going to affect the game hugely in my opinion.

GGG
01-30-2015, 05:39 AM
You had/have the option to put skill points wherever you wanted.
Just because you got it "wrong" doesn't mean you get another shot at it.

And don't start with the "Gree didn't let me know" my attack/defense skill points wouldn't be as useful as I thought they'd be. You were promised nothing.

MW Flake
01-30-2015, 06:16 AM
That's not especially accurate though. Most of those that did put them into attack and defense did so at a time when they did have an effect and make a difference. Gree allowed them to become useless, and thus screwed all of them. This isn't asking for Gree to fix a screw up any players made, but rather to correct the issue they themselves created.

GGG
01-30-2015, 06:35 AM
That's not especially accurate though. Most of those that did put them into attack and defense did so at a time when they did have an effectes.

I'm one of those that thought my atk/def skill points would make a difference. I came here from Crime City and at that time atk/def skill points did make a difference.
I tried playing MW the same, I got it wrong. Same company, similar game, different style of play.