PDA

View Full Version : Really

RAMNUTS
01-27-2015, 12:09 AM
I started playing this game one year and five days ago. I really enjoyed it so much that I wanted to seek out more information and swap game strategy with other mw gamers and I found this forum around seven mths ago. At first I enjoyed the comrodere (sp?) and general insights on how others play. About two months ago this game nose dived, went into an negative tailspin and is losing altitude fast! Instead of taking more aspects of the game away (epic boss) and threatening us with prestage resets please right the wrong and fix the attack math, freezing and numerous other aspects of the game that you ignore. This is not fun anymore... because I enjoy the people in my faction and have a glimmer of hope that you will resolve these problems I wait and wait and wait. I don't want it to sound like an ultimatum because in no way shape or form do I have that kind of power, but if you dontbfix these problems then as much as I will hate to go I will. I know you say so long but I'm writing this for me, not you, so show me that you care about your gamers and do something.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-27-2015, 12:43 AM
Your pain and angst are shared with legions of others.
Good luck with that stuff you said, mate.

Pidgeot
01-27-2015, 12:55 AM
The best way to get GREE to notice is to not buy Gold. I stopped buying Gold, just need others to do it as well.

BillyBobJimbob
01-27-2015, 05:03 AM
The best way to get GREE to notice is to not buy Gold. I stopped buying Gold, just need others to do it as well.

I've only played for around 4 months and stopped buying gold after two weeks.

crazeejay
01-27-2015, 06:05 AM
The addicts will continue to buy gold because it will be on sale and the fear of "falling behind".... heaven forbid..LMFAO