PDA

View Full Version : Log in issues

Stumps
01-25-2015, 07:54 PM
This seems to be a growing issue for me over the last month or so.

Im currently at a 75% failure rate when trying to login in (via ipad 2). Even when it does, it can take up to 5 mins.

Seems to be better trying to login via iphone 5. Im now starting to wonder if the game is getting too big for my iPad.

Anyone else with similar issues?

MW Flake
01-25-2015, 08:29 PM
Delete and reinstall. Remove the bloat.

Stumps
01-25-2015, 08:52 PM
Deleted, reinstalled and now hanging at "loading new data 100%..."

MW Flake
01-25-2015, 09:11 PM
Let it hang to download what it needs. If it continues it could also be a flakey pop up screen.

Agent Orange
01-26-2015, 05:30 AM
Deleted, reinstalled and now hanging at "loading new data 100%..."

Your internal memory sounds like it is full. If you deleted the app do a full shut down a couple of times, noticed that it took a couple of restarts to fully nuke the 5 gb of data I had on my iPad. If that does not solve tbe problem you may have to start nuking pix, music, videos or apps to free up space.

Q Raider
01-26-2015, 06:37 AM
Your internal memory sounds like it is full. If you deleted the app do a full shut down a couple of times, noticed that it took a couple of restarts to fully nuke the 5 gb of data I had on my iPad. If that does not solve the problem you may have to start nuking pix, music, videos or apps to free up space.

Add to this these other things that will reduce the load on your device:

Turn off all the ancillary stuff in the game itself, sound, music, effects etc.
Recycle unnecessary units that are no longer in your army.
Get rid of the lower paying money buildings, (pretty much redundant nowadays anyway).

In reality it's only delaying the inevitable though, Gree seems to think that everybody always has the most up to date top of the line device as they are forever upping the game "fluff" (eg the Boss background) and I expect are now stressing out most player's devices.

Old ipad hasn't been able to access the inventory, recycle or attack a player for months without crashing and even my Iphone 4S is getting pretty stressed, clearly indicated by it becoming hot to the touch when MW is operating.

Stumps
01-26-2015, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. I finally got it running again. For now.