PDA

View Full Version : Profile should include accomplice total attack and defense.

TMI
01-25-2015, 07:17 PM
Since Accomplice strength is the new stats. The profile pics should include those so we can get a quick glance at the strength.

Thoughts?

JakeCullen
01-25-2015, 08:33 PM
I agree...but the thing that concerns me is that accomplices can be moved around anytime which can be somewhat tricky. :-)

TMI
01-25-2015, 08:54 PM
I mean just use the gross totals for each, added together even.

It'll give total, so we have a number of what they can play with.

JakeCullen
01-25-2015, 09:08 PM
Oh I get it...that should be cool...

A rival's accomplice inventory might be of good use I think...if gree could incorporate it. :-)

Weasel
01-25-2015, 09:21 PM
It would be too helpful and well-liked and therefore is very unlikely to happen.

Remember back when skill points and the mystery factor were the hot topic around here, and people were begging Funzio and eventually Gree to help us all out and just tell us what the hell goes on behind the curtain? They would never tell us because us not knowing was the whole point. That is what they intended, so that's how they designed it.

They didn't design the accomplice system over night, so I suspect they had plenty of time to consider the idea of adding the stats to our profiles and simply decided against it "to make things more fun".

Sadly, Gree knows more about profit than they do about fun.

1Shot
01-26-2015, 10:26 AM
I agree this is a good idea. I'm guessing, however, accomplices are still settling in, so it will take time for new changes to shift over.

Santoro
01-26-2015, 11:09 AM
Absolutely...gives those players an advantage

Evan1000
01-26-2015, 12:43 PM
Or get rid of accomplices completely, and compensate for lost prizes, like the usual 7% mafia attack during Raid Boss.

Just an idea :)

Perin
01-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Or get rid of accomplices completely, and compensate for lost prizes, like the usual 7% mafia attack during Raid Boss.

Just an idea :)

Im with you on this. Toss accomplices right back in the garbage.

kimberleyj
01-26-2015, 02:30 PM
Im with you on this. Toss accomplices right back in the garbage.

sounds good to me.

Da Don
01-27-2015, 12:27 PM
Since Accomplice strength is the new stats. The profile pics should include those so we can get a quick glance at the strength.

Thoughts?

This..

Three extra words

1Shot
01-27-2015, 03:22 PM
I'm actually getting pretty used to accomplices now.

sister morphine
01-27-2015, 03:40 PM
I'm actually getting pretty used to accomplices now.
Me too. It's not hard to keep up with the figures if you note down what you win. Would be better if the duplicates were marked properly in the profile of course. Hope it'll be fixed soon, along with the lengthening list of other annoyances since v.6 came out.

Dertin
01-27-2015, 04:26 PM
I'd like to know MY personal Total Accomplices Mafia Attack and Defense.
In my profile I can see my personal total Kingpin Attack and Defense, but not my Total Accomplices Mafia Attack and Defense (unless I grab my calculator and sum all my non assigned accomplices).
The only way to know my Total Accomplices attack is to Rob or Attack another player.
But to know my Total Accomplices defense I need to ask, please attack me and tell me...

TMI
01-28-2015, 07:03 PM
And it's a pain in the butt for interviews when you have to ask for an ss of profile pic AND an ss of them attacking someone. Come on GREE! Make it 1 pic lol.

It's probably a pain for the applicant too.

Winnson
01-29-2015, 11:50 AM
They should do it like I do my signature.

And let us know what our mafia power defense is too.

Why is that kept secret from us? That's ridiculous.

This is your character.

Spend tons of gold on it, even though you don't know what stats you're buying. That's none of your damn business anymore.

Accomplices have been introduced to the game! What an exciting development!

Gunsmith!
Assassin!
Demolition!
Muscle!
Driver!
Tech Expert!

All are stat buffers that do exactly the same thing. Fantastic!

Buy more gold! Fantastic!

Everyone running the game right now should be taken behind the barn and shot, by Zander Hicks.

Our demolition expert. Over and over and over again.

New game mode, just introduced! Repeats are already a problem. Look for more of them soon!

Winnson
01-29-2015, 12:15 PM
I'm just about to get Paul Ringo Wei again! For the second, maybe even the third time!

I've heard if it's more than twice your stats don't change anymore! That's why I keep my score up to date in my signature here! I've got so many dupes already I wouldn't know if my accomplice score changed if I didn't keep track of it here.

Paul Ringo Wei will be another repeat, but he might be a repeat repeat.

Awesome update guys!

Great work!

Weasel
01-29-2015, 12:32 PM
Question: How do you get an awesome job at Gree?

Answer: Enroll in the sp.ed curriculum when beginning your secondary level education. You will be groomed and fast tracked for a cushy (and kushy) job at Gree in sunny California.

Winnson
01-29-2015, 12:47 PM
At Gree, we burn through more weed before noon than you will ever puff in a lifetime™.

And then, we break out the Tequila!

YeeeeeHawwwwww