PDA

View Full Version : PruSia or Prussia?

Wufnu
01-24-2015, 05:50 PM
I know I may be nitpicking but tell me Gree didn't really spell this incorrectly.

bam bam.
01-24-2015, 07:17 PM
I know I may be nitpicking but tell me Gree didn't really spell this incorrectly.

They spelled their name wrong (they left the d of the end so they give us the d every chance they get lol), they have got names wrong many times before. Our puppet masters are not the brightest of sparks

Sheldor Sir
01-24-2015, 11:35 PM
did anyone bring an extra sandwich?

Ozymandias
01-24-2015, 11:39 PM
Prussia= part of Germany
Prusia=part of Costa Rica

crazeejay
01-25-2015, 02:09 AM
Some people really make you shake your head

Captain Buck Slayer
01-25-2015, 12:16 PM
Prusia is a place in Costa Rica people... ... Smh

Wufnu
01-25-2015, 04:21 PM
So are we battling over an area in Costa Rica or did Gree really spell Prussia wrong? I'm serious and it would be entertaining to get an answer from one of the mods.

Ozymandias
01-25-2015, 05:08 PM
We're in the Costa rica cycle, so I'd probably give gree the benefit of the doubt on this one

Wufnu
01-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Hmmm maybe I are the idjut here.....:confused:

Atego
01-26-2015, 04:02 AM
Prusia is a Park Area into the National Park Volcano Irazu. The Prusia Park is named by the german Prussian Prince of Hohenzollern who was born 1924 in Guatemala. He live in Costa Rica from 1927 - 2013. In Costa Rica the german Name of the Prince was translated into the spanish language. His spanish name was Príncipe Alfredo Federico Ernesto Enrique Gonzalo de Prusia.

Clementine
01-26-2015, 11:54 AM
It is spelled correctly. We are in the Costa Rica cycle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraz%C3%BA_Volcano_National_Park

I had to do a double take too because my computer wants to autocorrect it to Prussia.

Dirty Mind
01-26-2015, 03:53 PM
I thought it was Prusha

Colonel K
01-27-2015, 05:50 AM
Glad to hear that the developers got it right this time, but it's hard to argue that they don't give us the right to comment on the questionable and/or creative things they come up with sometimes. Below is what I sent in over a year ago when we were doing events in the Balkans but the WD event was in the Netherlands.

"Dear Gree,
I am concerned about this upcoming war in the Netherlands. We are currently doing FLTQs and LTQs in the Balkans, which what is the region of the former Yugoslavia is called. My concern is the ability to redeploy my forces all the way across Europe to the Netherlands in time for the war. The rail networks to move troops and equipment essentially diagonally across Europe are not very conducive and overflight rules with some of these countries can be tricky. You have presented us with a very logistically challenging scenario. Any additional airlift or sealift capabilities you can provide to assist in moving our forces in a timely fashion would be appreciated.
Thanks for your consideration, Colonel Klink"