PDA

View Full Version : Faster Frontline

Pidgeot
01-24-2015, 05:46 PM
I was thinking We need a faster way to buy deploys, a single click instead of 10. Give us the option to spend 75 gold for max deploys (250) and have that replace the 25x10 click. This I believe would also reduce the server hang time. 75 gold for max deploys also let more players be more useful to their faction and more players will spend gold. 75 gold is a lot better than 250 gold, even more so when its a 1 button click for max deploys.

Just something to consider. There is nothing wrong with frontline but I feel deploy cost should be cheaper and more accessible and faster, i.e. a single button click for max deploys.

Thief
01-24-2015, 08:36 PM
I hate to say it but by reducing the cost of deploys you would actually HURT free and minor gold spenders.

Pidgeot
01-24-2015, 08:59 PM
I hate to say it but by reducing the cost of deploys you would actually HURT free and minor gold spenders.

How so? I feel a one click cost system for deploys make it faster and more accessible.

Gerard Figallo
01-24-2015, 11:35 PM
would allow big gold using teams too start later and they couple steal massive points in a small amount of time... FL is the only event where you can spend a vault in 5-10mins... it's a gold trap event as it is, making them cheeper will help gold buyers only not that I would complain... but majority of teams minimum don't require gold as it is, no need too turn FL into a bigger spending event

Pidgeot
01-24-2015, 11:43 PM
would allow big gold using teams too start later and they couple steal massive points in a small amount of time... FL is the only event where you can spend a vault in 5-10mins... it's a gold trap event as it is, making them cheeper will help gold buyers only not that I would complain... but majority of teams minimum don't require gold as it is, no need too turn FL into a bigger spending event

We can't avoid this being a gold spending event. 250 gold is a lot and to click it 10 times is too much. The server lags a lot. I had a time when I was buying deploys for the last push and it lagged out fr like 35 seconds. When it responed, there was only 10 seconds left on the clock so wasted 75 gold, since it was the last match of the war. Even if they dont make it cheaper, there should be a 1 click option for full regen.

dan2407
01-25-2015, 04:53 AM
Oh Pidgey why do you still continue to play this game when all you do is cry about it

Pidgeot
01-25-2015, 09:24 AM
Oh Pidgey why do you still continue to play this game when all you do is cry about it

Great minds are always thinking of ways to improve things.

dan2407
01-25-2015, 10:40 AM
Great minds are always thinking of ways to improve things.

Your suggestion would only make the gold spenders stronger and the none gold spenders weaker

Pidgeot
01-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Your suggestion would only make the gold spenders stronger and the none gold spenders weaker

Free players won't spend gold whether or not there was complete refill for 75 gold or 25x10 for refill. Making it cheaper for complete regen does 2 thing, it reduces the amount of request sent to the server which in turn makes frontline run much smoother and allows those who are on the fence to buy and spend gold to make the choice a bit easier.

Gold players are already strong. We drew SUP and they were up 333m in the first 15 minutes. Not much many can do about that to began with but this makes WD much better IMO.

MW Flake
01-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Making a full refill option doesn't sound bad IF it actually does reduce server lag. But making it cheaper, I don't think I agree with. Though I might be persuaded to a slight reduction to 200 or 225 for buying in bulk if the 25 deploy option remains.

Pidgeot
01-25-2015, 11:46 AM
Making a full refill option doesn't sound bad IF it actually does reduce server lag. But making it cheaper, I don't think I agree with. Though I might be persuaded to a slight reduction to 200 or 225 for buying in bulk if the 25 deploy option remains.

I think I agree. I was comparing it to the cost of a health refill, since its pretty much 25 gold for 100 health, even though the game uses 25 health per hit at a time. I guess I see it as if it were 25 gold for 25 health, costing 100 gold for full health.

I guess 100 gold would be better for full deploys since its more accessible by most of the player base. Lite and heavy gold spenders both benefit since this is the most expensive event in the game but I would not be apposed to 200 gold for max regen BUT I think that should be a second button if they do along with the current.

I think it would reduce server time because its 9 less clicks per account

Thief
01-25-2015, 09:11 PM
How so? I feel a one click cost system for deploys make it faster and more accessible.

Sure it technically should make it faster with one click for 250 deploys.

However right now for Free players and low gold spenders its a great event. You can score roughly 45-50M points for free if you save up your cash which is relatively competitive (say top 1500-2000)

Make it cheaper? Sweet medium gold spenders and heavy gold spenders now can get a much higher percentage rate than you before while free/light gold spenders are worse off. Congrats you just hurt yourself more than ever before.

Pidgeot
01-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Sure it technically should make it faster with one click for 250 deploys.

However right now for Free players and low gold spenders its a great event. You can score roughly 45-50M points for free if you save up your cash which is relatively competitive (say top 1500-2000)

Make it cheaper? Sweet medium gold spenders and heavy gold spenders now can get a much higher percentage rate than you before while free/light gold spenders are worse off. Congrats you just hurt yourself more than ever before.

I dont think it would change much though. Heavy gold spends will always beat lite to free players. This is simply to reduce the amount of request to the server and maybe get others to spend, within reason of course.

carl9764
01-26-2015, 03:39 AM
could do with getting rid of the lagging jesus it was so bad at times