PDA

View Full Version : Is your forum email the same as your support email?

ToyMaker
01-23-2015, 02:02 PM
Hey All,

Clementine and I will be doing some upgrades in the coming weeks to the the forums. During this period expect some one off polls like this one, as we plan what kind of upgrades/functions we wish to add.

We'd like to find out if the email you used for the forums is the same that you use to submit tickets.

Weasel
01-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Add bug fixes to the game without creating new bugs in the process. Anything and everything else, irrelevant from a player experience point of view.

Shadows
01-23-2015, 06:23 PM
ToyMaker, are you going to create a poll here or do you expect us to just answer in the thread?
Oh, well, mine is SAME

sstuutss
01-23-2015, 09:50 PM
You left out the third option 'none of your biz', which gets my vote. Though I'm sure you could work it out yourselves if you try. And if you think not voting would be the same as saying 'none of your biz' then you real do have problems.
+1 to what Weasel said. Fix what is broken first, that should keep you busy enough.

HavingFun
01-24-2015, 12:09 AM
Yay, another poll!!

Lolsies
01-24-2015, 07:26 AM
Filling out this poll would be very helpful!

Blankboi
01-24-2015, 10:13 AM
It's a trap in case you get out of hand here they'll come back to you on your account

Mikelord
01-24-2015, 11:23 AM
What about the option "I don't know" and I also second what the guy said about weseals comment FIX WHATS BROKEN FIRST THEN WORRY ABOUT THESE THINGS

Mikelord
01-24-2015, 11:29 AM
We have a god damn page for you in general that has a list of comprehensive problems with gree game why dont you take a look at that before trying to impliment something new

ezmunie
01-24-2015, 01:16 PM
We have a god damn page for you in general that has a list of comprehensive problems with gree game why dont you take a look at that before trying to impliment something new

I object to the language used in your comment. Though I am usually not a stickler for some things, please do not use the Lord's name in vain. Other than that, the proper use of punctuation and spelling would be greatly appreciated.

sstuutss
01-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Filling out this poll would be very helpful!
Then off you go and fill it out.
190 views and 38 votes, is that telling anybody anything?

ezmunie
01-24-2015, 03:02 PM
Then off you go and fill it out.
190 views and 38 votes, is that telling anybody anything?

Not really. It's no big deal to answer a question about the emails. Mine is the same.

the_bob
01-26-2015, 04:42 AM
I object to the language used in your comment. Though I am usually not a stickler for some things, please do not use the Lord's name in vain. Other than that, the proper use of punctuation and spelling would be greatly appreciated.

Jesus Christ on a stick, he didn't say anything about Lord Shiva, god damn it. I swear to Odin, you're a bit touchy, aren't you?

Captain Buck Slayer
01-26-2015, 07:46 PM
Yes i do. Hope there's some sort of cool feature your planning on unveiling soon.

Jeronimo
01-27-2015, 07:41 AM
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. You should be able to tell, as you can track our posts down and link that to the 'IP' or 'ID' that we use to play our game on (if people on the forums have used the forums on their mobile phone and/or tablet at least once). Furthermore, by accessing the game GREE tracks our location, our name, our adress, even possible credit card numbers down and who knows even more. I'm quoting a little bit from your Privacy Policy:

GREE automatically collects and records certain information when you access or use a GREE game. This information includes your unique device ID ("IDFA" (iOS) and/or "Advertiser ID" (Android)), your geographic location (based on your Internet Protocol ("IP") address), the version of your operating system ("OS"), your game platform ID ("GPF ID"), (which is an ID assigned to you that will be used to help associate your identity across multiple platforms) and your in-game activity. We may associate an IDFA (iOS) or Advertiser ID (Android) with personal information or with other persistent device identifiers (for example, IDFA, Advertiser ID, SSAID, MAC address, or IMEI) at any time.

In another section you say that our data is NOT shared with third parties, but in again another section you say that the data is shared with both the Apple App Store and the Android App Store. This section also says that data may be shared to collect more data by looking at the ID, under the cover of 'being able to help customers in the future'.

Don't cover this up with a survey. You can easily tell if our forum email is the same as the in-game email.

ToyMaker
01-27-2015, 01:04 PM
Hey All,

Thanks for the feedback and for answering the poll. And here I thought it was an innocuous question. LOL

Basically, this started from a discussion with the the support & game. When we (the collective GREE) see posts from players with questions about their account, concerns, or reporting a specific bug that we cannot reproduce. In these cases the support or game teams may need specific information. If you have submitted a ticket, then the support team has your email and your invite code in their CRM, community only has your email address (generally) .

Ideally, we could cross reference the two platforms (vBulletin & the support CRM) however the two systems do not "talk" to each other -- which is why I created the poll.

If it the ratio is large enough, then we(community & support) can try to make a case to get "non-game" engineer to link the two systems.

Hope that clarifies things, as we are just trying to get information to the people who can fix things, quickly.
~ToyMaker~

Alisha.Banshee
01-27-2015, 01:31 PM
The reason mine are different is that the forum would not accept my one of my email addresses when I was signing up. I tried off and on for several months until I found a thread that said to use gmail for the forum. That worked, thus two different email addresses.

KCjamss
02-03-2015, 06:47 AM
Why worry about this when there are so many problems with your game not working correctly, support not helping, and apple telling us you should be who we contact when missing gold while you say to contact them.

Stop focusing on every thing except improving the quality of the product you put out.

Kaizan up a little bit