PDA

View Full Version : Old Style Forum

Big John
01-23-2015, 06:02 AM
Forum has reverted to old skin and graphics for me.

codys21
01-23-2015, 08:33 AM
Here, too.

Clementine
01-23-2015, 10:40 AM
Yup! We are working on some small improvements to make it easier to read. The other skin, while great in terms of color, had a number of layout issues that we want to fix! Nothing gets by you guys. :)

Dirty Mind
01-23-2015, 10:52 AM
I thought this was the fix.

MW Flake
01-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Personally, I like having the old style back.

sstuutss
01-23-2015, 01:57 PM
Personally, I like having the old style back.
+1 though I doubt it matters what we think.

narsly
01-23-2015, 03:15 PM
Just another thing that nobody wanted but they changed it for the lulz.... I'm glad its back..

bam bam.
01-23-2015, 07:56 PM
It was one of the things that wasn't broke so they had to fix that.

This format is much better. Don't mess with it.

I like the post count. I'm beating clem. Maybe they should pay me to communicate haha

Mikelord
01-24-2015, 12:00 PM
Yes keep the old format, and spend your time fixing other broken hinge on this game seriously

It was one of the things that wasn't broke so they had to fix that.

This format is much better. Don't mess with it.

I like the post count. I'm beating clem. Maybe they should pay me to communicate haha

shaunyp
02-01-2015, 05:27 AM
Yup! We are working on some small improvements to make it easier to read. The other skin, while great in terms of color, had a number of layout issues that we want to fix! Nothing gets by you guys. :)

Small improvements lol well over a week and no change!

sstuutss
02-01-2015, 05:54 AM
Small improvements lol well over a week and no change!
Maybe they listened?

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Maybe they listened?
What a surprise they didn't.
Keep the communication coming guys!

Now I womder whats not working?

MW Flake
02-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Are you kidding me Gree? This is HORRIBLE!

Cannot Connect To Server
02-03-2015, 04:02 PM
this skin is horrific. i cant now see the writing without suffering sebere pain and headaches. thrs no way to zoom the colour is fugly its bad enough all gree software discriminates against disabled people and people with disabilities and now you have to flipping do it on the forums too? wow you truly are a nasty dishonorable company.

Clementine
02-03-2015, 04:06 PM
If you have any feedback about the new layout and theme, please share here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105107-New-Theme!

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Now I womder whats not working?

/div> really? after two weeks work.
thanks for screwing the link size so you can't navigate to general

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 04:12 PM
If you have any feedback about the new layout and theme, please share here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105107-New-Theme!

You had your feedback already abd choose to ignore it.

MW Flake
02-03-2015, 04:15 PM

Why bother Clem? It's been six weeks since you commented in the other thread you solicited feedback in.

Clementine
02-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Why bother Clem? It's been six weeks since you commented in the other thread you solicited feedback in.

Please note that even if we do not comment on a thread, we do read and pass on all pertinent feedback. Generally we will only make a comment if we have a new update regarding progress or if a particular piece of feedback is being implemented.

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 04:24 PM
/div> really? after two weeks work
Well I see someone is working. Couldn.t fix that before going live?

sstuutss
02-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Please note that even if we do not comment on a thread, we do read and pass on all pertinent feedback. Generally we will only make a comment if we have a new update regarding progress or if a particular piece of feedback is being implemented.
Thats an interesting take on the definition of communiction.

Clementine
02-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Well I see someone is working. Couldn.t fix that before going live?

We are making improvements and fixes live as we receive feedback from everyone. This was the result of making the banner at the top as a link to the Forum homepage, and a piece of code was not closed properly. It was fixed as soon as we noticed it.

MW Flake
02-03-2015, 04:41 PM
We are making improvements and fixes live as we receive feedback from everyone. This was the result of making the banner at the top as a link to the Forum homepage, and a piece of code was not closed properly. It was fixed as soon as we noticed it.
No it wasn't. Clicking anywhere within 100 pixels of that thing activates that link. But again, how was something that obvious let out the door? It's like walking out of the house with your thong over your pants instead of under them.

MoM - Krypt
02-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Personally I like the new font/layout. It's 100% better when viewing through mobile browser. Haven't seen it through computer version yet though.

Rolinz
02-03-2015, 08:54 PM

Is there are proof-reading or QC or just plain old checking it twice on any codes Gree does before it gets pushed out to the public?

Just like I noticed MW had to get updated twice today. Was the second one needed to get the new LE Building to show up? Did someone forget to add the code to the 1st update?

wilderman
02-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Nice clean skin. I can also PM now but was unable to PM on the older skin. Thanks!

Wufnu
02-04-2015, 06:34 PM
I got some feedback for you Clementine, get up to that thread you started about equipment over a month ago and let us know what's going on.

narsly
02-05-2015, 01:41 PM

I'll just reply here. IT SUCKS!

Vile Lynn
02-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Go to the very bottom of this page and select whatever forum skin you want.

Cheers! :)

Mikelord
02-06-2015, 02:32 PM
I got some feedback for you Clementine, get up to that thread you started about equipment over a month ago and let us know what's going on.

THANK YOU SOME ONE ELSE PLEASE PUT HER IN CHECK, SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT OR HOW TO DERATE A FORUM, SHE NEEDS TO COMMENT ON THAT OFFICAL FEEDBACK..... THE COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF BUGS..... BUT NOPE, NOW TELLS US COMMUNICATION is "passing it back to the developers and sitting and watching" wtf that is not how u communicate with us on here..... So much for "IMPROVED COMMUNICATION"