PDA

View Full Version : Kingpins.

The Night Prowler
01-23-2015, 01:20 AM
What happens to the kingpins when you get 2 of the same one. They dont seem to stack. I think they add to your total mafia that is why im seeing people with over 500 mafia. Am I correct or can someone tell me the right answer, if there is one.

Captain Torgue
01-23-2015, 01:58 AM
What happens to the kingpins when you get 2 of the same one. They dont seem to stack. I think they add to your total mafia that is why im seeing people with over 500 mafia. Am I correct or can someone tell me the right answer, if there is one.

They don't stack as a kingpin however duplicates increase your accomplices.

The Night Prowler
01-23-2015, 02:03 AM
Thanks Captain.

Captain Torgue
01-23-2015, 02:22 AM
Thanks Captain.

No worries, also when you mentioned you saw people with extra mafia. There were mods a while ago such as +5 extra mafia or enemy has -3 mafia etc...

HavingFun
01-23-2015, 02:47 AM
The most common +1 mafia member mod was from a syndacite epic boss event roughly 18 months ago. The daily prize was an explosive named star spangled bomber. Most teams were able to complete each daily goal for six days gaining a total of +6 mafia size increase. The other mafia increase mods were battle prizes.

Weasel
01-23-2015, 10:08 AM
Any and all "+X# mafia" apply only to your own account when attacking others. They do not, or are not supposed to, have any effect when robbing or defending.

Seeing rivals with more than 500 mafia when defending is not supposed to be happening. The game is (still) broken.