!Radar
01-22-2015, 07:04 PM
So is it just a regular cash building?

madnoob
01-22-2015, 07:08 PM
Wtf where's the ip mods?

Weasel
01-22-2015, 07:08 PM
What were you expecting, something new? Something cool? Something exciting?

You're playing the wrong game if that's what you're looking for.

Perin
01-22-2015, 07:09 PM
Its the LTB that won the user submission contest a few months back. EagleEyeEddie i believe is the username. This is "our" new LTB. They basically ripped his idea for that pitiful defense building they put out last month

cooch
01-22-2015, 07:16 PM
Its the LTB that won the user submission contest a few months back. EagleEyeEddie i believe is the username. This is "our" new LTB. They basically ripped his idea for that pitiful defense building they put out last month

Plus not the decent mods he suggested. Typical. Where's OneShot or Evan? Need them on gree team. Whip them in shape!

!Radar
01-22-2015, 07:16 PM
What were you expecting, something new? Something cool? Something exciting?

You're playing the wrong game if that's what you're looking for.

To be honest I was expecting something new. However, I'm not surprised that it isn't what I expected.

Crowley
01-22-2015, 07:17 PM
This is a joke smh

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2015, 07:22 PM
what are the prizes/mods on it? also, you gotta like that footprint!!! Its gotta be the tallest building in the game right?

Weasel
01-22-2015, 07:26 PM
what are the prizes/mods on it? also, you gotta like that footprint!!! Its gotta be the tallest building in the game right?

Defense mods.

It's shorter than the defense version, but even that isn't taller than the Palm Hotel.

Edit: the defense time clock is actually taller than the Palm, but not by very much. So I was mistaken. :rolleyes:

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-22-2015, 07:29 PM
Defense mods.

It's shorter than the defense version, but even that isn't taller than the Palm Hotel.

thanks. I keep forgetting about Palms. I havent unlocked that building yet. Any idea the payouts on this LTB? I hope its beastly. To go along with NC's and Turkey building.

SemoreButtz
01-22-2015, 07:30 PM
Sigh...another Disapointment from our friends at Gree...dont know why i expected anything different

madnoob
01-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Why must you keep disappointing us gree ffs

Weasel
01-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Sigh...another Disapointment from our friends at Gree...dont know why i expected anything different

Any time you expect anything from Gree, cut that expectation in half. And then expect less.

Green Drake
01-22-2015, 07:35 PM
Killer stats on the item. Lower that the cash items available in the store.

Weasel
01-22-2015, 07:37 PM
Killer stats on the item. Lower that the cash items available in the store.

Follows suit with all LTB prize stats ever. Expecting anything better at this point is pure and utter stupidity.

Crowley
01-22-2015, 07:41 PM
I just hope the payout is good instead of upgrading I've been saving to make sure i could max it out easily i figured if they actually gave out the upgrade time mod then it would be super expensive but i clearly way way way over saved

Evan1000
01-22-2015, 07:43 PM
The funny thing is, GREE never said they're releasing the mod along with the building, all they really have to do is use the design and name and everything else you agreed to let them change when submitting the entry

Watch it be another defense mod ;)

I called it

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102762-Will-we-finally-see-the-clock-tower(winner-of-the-design-voting)-as-the-LTB-this-cycl

Weasel
01-22-2015, 07:44 PM
I just hope the payout is good instead of upgrading I've been saving to make sure i could max it out easily i figured if they actually gave out the upgrade time mod then it would be super expensive but i clearly way way way over saved

They are never going to give out stacking -1% upgrade time modifiers with an LTB (or anything else). It would affect their bottom line by some nickels and dimes, and they can't be having any of that.

Green Drake
01-22-2015, 07:45 PM
Expecting??? Not anymore. Just an observation.

Evan1000
01-22-2015, 07:47 PM

Same here!

Crowley
01-22-2015, 07:52 PM
They are never going to give out stacking -1% upgrade time modifiers with an LTB (or anything else). It would affect their bottom line by some nickels and dimes, and they can't be having any of that.
Man your 100% right Weasel guess just wishful thinking on my part but should have known better than to expect gree to do what they say unless it requires gold of course then it will be out quick fast and in a hurry

Crowley
01-22-2015, 07:54 PM
I called it

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102762-Will-we-finally-see-the-clock-tower(winner-of-the-design-voting)-as-the-LTB-this-cycl
You hit the nail on the head evan smh crazy

Evan1000
01-22-2015, 08:00 PM
You hit the nail on the head evan smh crazy

I just pointed out the obvious. We all knew GREE wasn't going to release that mod but many didn't want to believe it.

Crowley
01-22-2015, 08:07 PM
I just pointed out the obvious. We all knew GREE wasn't going to release that mod but many didn't want to believe it.

True that is the reason why i only build my hood now played too long with the same old silly excuses and lies about everything

sister morphine
01-22-2015, 10:36 PM
They could..... but the upgrade times would become longer to "compensate" ;)

Weasel
01-22-2015, 10:53 PM
They could..... but the upgrade times would become longer to "compensate" ;)

Which means they not only have to invest time and effort doing extra work, but also change existing code. They could do both of those things, but they're not going to. The work is already done and reusable, and changing it might (read: will probably) break something, requiring even more work to find and squash bugs.

Even for a company that isn't Gree that doesn't sound very likely.

The Night Prowler
01-22-2015, 11:01 PM
6 hour collection time too.

John_Locke
01-22-2015, 11:19 PM
Nighteg is going to be so pissed.

Eddie Eagle Eye
01-22-2015, 11:41 PM
Building looks great !
However I'm disappointed that Gree didn't keep their end of the bargain with the upgrade mod, considering that's what everyone voted for . They also promised the winner would get the prize added to their inventory in the competition , I don't see a level ten time clock in my hood! Lol but it won't take long:-)
By the way if you see it robbed by me when you log in , I'm just taking what's rightfully mine!! Roflol
EEE
Thanx GREE for the eagle on top , nice tribute :D

My2cents
01-23-2015, 12:07 AM
Has anyone spent the gold? I suspect this is a B-type building.

smokey77
01-23-2015, 01:07 AM
I`m building a couple , its got a good footprint size and reasonable payout although for me at least , a poor collection cycle . I`d be interested to hear why we got the other clock last month as a defense building , was that supposed to be this one , was it released in error ? I`m actually susprised we got an LTB at all , with the re-release of all the old ones I thought that would have been a perfect excuse for Gree to not bother putting a new one out for a while .

kimberleyj
01-23-2015, 02:19 AM
Thank you gree for waiting for the EU to go to sleep for the second ltb buidling in a row . so how many hours have i missed ?

Nighteg
01-23-2015, 03:25 AM
Nighteg is going to be so pissed.

You are a prophet!

P.S. Engram - you are a worthless, lying piece of ****!

Nighteg
01-23-2015, 03:26 AM

Having most of their players quit the game will also affect their bottom line. Poor Gree, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

HavingFun
01-23-2015, 03:29 AM
You are a prophet!

Quoted for truth

Thatkidyouknow
01-23-2015, 04:15 AM
Honest question number 1: Do the devs take their community as a joke? If there were no players THERE WOULD BE NO CRIME CITY, OR MODERN WAR OR KINGDOM AGE, or any of the games GREE creates. The players drive this game. It would be wise of GREE to listen to them every now and then. Especially when they create a contest, someone wins it and they promise to implement the building and the prize alongside it. Is common sense really that hard to come by these days?

Stubby1113
01-23-2015, 04:47 AM
I know this will get some heat but 1% time reduction mods would really be worthless. Would have to be 10% min to make a difference

Blaggard
01-23-2015, 05:14 AM
I know this will get some heat but 1% time reduction mods would really be worthless. Would have to be 10% min to make a difference

That is 1% per upgrade lvl.

Stubby1113
01-23-2015, 05:41 AM
That is 1% per upgrade lvl.

Yes you are correct but it don't equal 10%

Nighteg
01-23-2015, 05:44 AM
Yes you are correct but it don't equal 10%

It would be equal to approximately 8-9%, so still pretty good.

travisman1
01-23-2015, 06:57 AM
Gree should probably put out another survey to see how there doing now...

Jeronimo
01-23-2015, 07:33 AM
It's kinda sad that they first tell us that we can create a building ourselves with some extra options (like the 10% reduced upgrade time @ level 10), they let someone win and tell us that they're going to work on it. Then they told us that more information would come near the release date, but in the end they release a normal LTB like always without the bonus that EEE included. This is the only reason why this building has been chosen. GREE, no offense, but how hard is it to tell us that it is about creating the appearance of the building only...
Such an anti-climax...

Weasel
01-23-2015, 10:20 AM
Having most of their players quit the game will also affect their bottom line. Poor Gree, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Most of the people quitting are the ones who A) have never and will never spend, B) quit spending a long time ago and never spent much to begin with, and C) do not have the addictive personality Gree preys on. Long story short, "big woop."

You are a prophet!

P.S. Engram - you are a worthless, lying piece of ****!

Cannot disagree.

Honest question number 1: Do the devs take their community as a joke? If there were no players THERE WOULD BE NO CRIME CITY, OR MODERN WAR OR KINGDOM AGE, or any of the games GREE creates. The players drive this game. It would be wise of GREE to listen to them every now and then. Especially when they create a contest, someone wins it and they promise to implement the building and the prize alongside it. Is common sense really that hard to come by these days?

1: Yes. 2: The majority of people supporting this game are the addicts who can be found mostly in the top 30 syndicates. THEY "drive" this game (from Gree's back seat, so they're not actually driving anything). The rest of the people, especially "the community", mean little or nothing where profits are concerned. 3: "Common sense" has always had an inappropriately misleading name.

Nighteg
01-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Clementine, instead of lurking and editing posts, how about a response about the constant lies and disregard from the cc development team?

Clementine
01-23-2015, 11:00 AM
Hi Folks. Please remember that when we created and ran the contest we did note that all final modifiers/bonuses/etc. were at the discretion of the Designers and Development Team. This was stated clearly during both the Design and Voting portions. We absolutely would have loved to create the building with the exact modifiers as described in the original design, however to maintain game balance the Designers did need to make some changes.

Eddie Eagle Eye, we will get the LTB awarded for you right away. And I am glad you enjoyed the Eagle touch on top!

Camper
01-23-2015, 11:00 AM
So is it just a regular cash building?

This is very disappointing. Gree had an opportunity to do something "decent" and "new" for its gamers but lost out. Oh well that is to be expected. Not much else to say except; pay and play, don't pay and play or quit playing and find something else that meets expectations.

Crowley
01-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Gree should probably put out another survey to see how there doing now...
That's hilarious dude good one

crime cow
01-23-2015, 12:10 PM
Hi Folks. Please remember that when we created and ran the contest we did note that all final modifiers/bonuses/etc. were at the discretion of the Designers and Development Team. This was stated clearly during both the Design and Voting portions. We absolutely would have loved to create the building with the exact modifiers as described in the original design, however to maintain game balance the Designers did need to make some changes.

Eddie Eagle Eye, we will get the LTB awarded for you right away. And I am glad you enjoyed the Eagle touch on top!

This LTB has been discussed in several threads prior to now. Why didn't you bring this up prior to the building coming out that it would have a different modifier? Either way you are going to get complaints since Gree was not going to do what the forum voted for regardless of whether or not there was a good reason for it (questionable in this case since you are relying on the game balance excuse, but we could point to many other things that are counterproductive to game balance), but if you were up front about the LTB at least it would look like you actually cared about your players. Please point to any threads in the last 3 months in which someone from Gree replied to a question or complaint thread in the forum with a constructive and clear answer? Or even better, point to a thread in which information was proactively provided. Please don't bring up AMA's since the info provided there was not proactive, not in response to member threads and are of questionable value.

When you changed the titles of the posters in forums maybe you should have given the community managers new titles:

1) Police Chief - ultimate authority in the forums
2) Sergeant's - can ban members
3) Officers - would be able to lock and move threads that are either deemed offensive, a violation of the TOS, or are viewed as being too much fun.

I do feel bad for the community/player moderators as they are probably good people, but they don't have any real power to help, only to police. I'm sure that's not what they thought they were signing up for, but they must be getting some benefit out of this in order to stick with it as I can't figure out why anyone would voluntarily sign up for that kind of abuse...

Evan1000
01-23-2015, 12:32 PM

Still called it.

Also, that last part that you wrote about maintaining game balance, is complete bs.

In all fairness..

Nighteg
01-23-2015, 12:46 PM
Hi Folks. Please remember that when we created and ran the contest we did note that all final modifiers/bonuses/etc. were at the discretion of the Designers and Development Team. This was stated clearly during both the Design and Voting portions.

You can hide behind technicalities all you want, it doesn't make you any less then liars. YOU made the contest, and YOU have been bragging about releasing the TC for over 3 months, like it's some kind of special occasion. When in fact, it's probably the sh1ttiest LTB in the last 6 months.

We absolutely would have loved to create the building with the exact modifiers as described in the original design, however to maintain game balance the Designers did need to make some changes.

Maintain game balance = we want to invest the least possible amount of work into Crime City while maintaining the maximum lvl of milking.
Modern Warfare has the EXACT SAME game mechanics, and yet their development team have no problem constantly releasing temporary and permanent boosts. "Game balance" hasn't been broken yet.

Eddie Eagle Eye
01-23-2015, 12:48 PM
Eddie Eagle Eye, we will get the LTB awarded for you right away. And I am glad you enjoyed the Eagle touch on top![/QUOTE]

Yes thanx clementine the gold eagle is very cool !
And thanx for adding the building to my hood , I look forward to seeing how much a lvl 10 will payout :cool:
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/e801565cc134765deaabada1151e525f.jpg

Vile Lynn
01-23-2015, 02:15 PM
And thanx for adding the building to my hood , I look forward to seeing how much a lvl 10 will payout :cool:
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/e801565cc134765deaabada1151e525f.jpg

Congrats EEE! Looks awesome! :cool:

TheWarthog
01-23-2015, 03:13 PM
Also, that last part that you wrote about maintaining game balance, is complete bs.

In all fairness..

Truth......

Dipstik
01-23-2015, 03:42 PM
"Community moderators" are people who want authority a little too much. In my opinion, the mere fact that someone would want to be a moderator without compensation is a mark against their character.

Weasel
01-23-2015, 03:45 PM
"Community moderators" are people who want authority a little too much. In my opinion, the mere fact that someone would want to be a moderator without compensation is a mark against their character.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/e7/e705cc63fc112a77ac0492692772853a9c0ca831ff90115706 d57625218c5320.jpg

1Shot
01-23-2015, 08:14 PM
The ip mods were suppose to be part of it? Can't remember if they were or were not.

madnoob
01-23-2015, 08:54 PM

Thanks for another letdown. Bull**** answer written from a lazy dev. This game is getting worse and worse. For once please actually do what you say youre gonna do. Used to be a great game now its becoming a joke and not a very funny one. Keep up.the ****ty work and youll all be outta work and working at Starbucks. And luckily for you youll be getting paid what you actually deserve. Have a great weekend

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-23-2015, 11:19 PM
Im sorry guys. I gotta side with gree on this one. I didn't think for a minute that the suggested mods for the upgrades would ever make it to the final build. They didn't hide when they said "at the discretion of the dDesigners and Development."

What gree did do, as far as I can tell, is keep their word on release rime frame. Engram said it would be released at the end of January.

And for the longest time, the Night Club had been king of IPH. You either loved em or hated them. But no one could dispute their sheer influence on IPH growth. I mean, there were spreadsheets on how to maximize iph growth. and all roads passed though the Night Club. Now the first time a contest like this is made, gree one ups the long standing king of IPH.

This building beats out the NC on at least four fronts:
Output
Upgrade time
footprint
looks

it also barely loses to NC on upgrade costs.

prizes and mods are on par with all recent ltbs. So i for one applaud gree for this LTB. although i'm not sure what the deal was with that defense building.

Jeronimo
01-24-2015, 01:22 AM
Im sorry guys. I gotta side with gree on this one. I didn't think for a minute that the suggested mods for the upgrades would ever make it to the final build. They didn't hide when they said "at the discretion of the dDesigners and Development."

What gree did do, as far as I can tell, is keep their word on release rime frame. Engram said it would be released at the end of January.

And for the longest time, the Night Club had been king of IPH. You either loved em or hated them. But no one could dispute their sheer influence on IPH growth. I mean, there were spreadsheets on how to maximize iph growth. and all roads passed though the Night Club. Now the first time a contest like this is made, gree one ups the long standing king of IPH.

This building beats out the NC on at least four fronts:
Output
Upgrade time
footprint
looks

it also barely loses to NC on upgrade costs.

prizes and mods are on par with all recent ltbs. So i for one applaud gree for this LTB. although i'm not sure what the deal was with that defense building.

True and I agree with both you and Gree, but the problem is that people did vote on this building for the mods. Okay, it looks good and it's something new but that's what it is. The mods were even copy pasted into the voting list, so it isn't strange to think they were actually adding the mods to the building. It wasn't said specifically that mods might not be added.

General Dudus
01-24-2015, 01:36 AM
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn it's GREE understand that and life will be good

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-24-2015, 02:49 AM
True and I agree with both you and Gree, but the problem is that people did vote on this building for the mods. Okay, it looks good and it's something new but that's what it is. The mods were even copy pasted into the voting list, so it isn't strange to think they were actually adding the mods to the building. It wasn't said specifically that mods might not be added.

I think part of the reason Im not affected by this is I actually missed the whole contest and voting. I wasn't invested in the process.

If you were invested and took an interest in it, then I can see how this might leave a sour taste. But because I'm not invested, im able to see this building for what it is. The new and improved nightclub.

Carloco
01-24-2015, 08:48 AM
What I don't understand is why elect this building for the contest if they weren't going to follow through with the mod

Weasel
01-24-2015, 09:34 AM
What I don't understand is why elect this building for the contest if they weren't going to follow through with the mod

What most people aren't realizing is that the contest was a "design an in game item" contest. It's actually a huge surprise they went with an in game building as opposed to an in game item. It wasn't a "design an in game building, and item, and modifier" contest.

When they selected which entries would be put to a vote, the designers were not involved. It was a forum mod that just did the classic Gree copy/paste. As for the modifiers everyone was hoping for, any entry that had suggested that particular mod would have taken the popular vote, even if it had been an LTB called "mushroom factory" consisting of nothing but a yard piled sky high with turds.

Nighteg
01-24-2015, 09:52 AM
I would love to buy a yard piled sky high with turds, if it came with a time reduction mod.

Weasel
01-24-2015, 10:30 AM
I would love to buy a yard piled sky high with turds, if it came with a time reduction mod.

My point exactly. All anybody had to do to win that popularity contest was suggest an upgrade mod, whether it be time or cost reduction. Whatever it was attached to was irrelevant.

Perin
01-24-2015, 10:42 AM
The vote was about the building... Design an in game building. Eddie's "building" won and its here. Take your defense mod and quit crying.

crime cow
01-24-2015, 08:19 PM
The vote was about the building... Design an in game building. Eddie's "building" won and its here. Take your defense mod and quit crying.

So your advice is if you don't like something then just shut up and enjoy what you're getting??? If you ever do time you are going to be VERY popular!

t12pm
01-25-2015, 04:41 AM
So your advice is if you don't like something then just shut up and enjoy what you're getting??? If you ever do time you are going to be VERY popular!
Lmao that's good!

sister morphine
01-25-2015, 04:58 AM
The mod Eddie wanted (and which players voted for) was an integral part of his design. Did you miss that?

I'd guess it wasn't the devs who nixed it anyway. The suits at head office probably said how much revenue will we potentially lose. The devs said, "errr..." and the suits said no.

Nighteg
01-25-2015, 06:49 AM
No matter how you look at this, it smells funny and reeks of deception.
I wonder how much revenue these suits lost between the time CC was in the top 5 in google play and today.
I found CC on Google Play, and these are the first 4 reviews i see:
http://i.imgur.com/lFE7RfF.jpg
Nice scores. Good job Crime City development team.

Perin
01-25-2015, 07:03 AM
The mod Eddie wanted (and which players voted for) was an integral part of his design. Did you miss that?

I'd guess it wasn't the devs who nixed it anyway. The suits at head office probably said how much revenue will we potentially lose. The devs said, "errr..." and the suits said no.

I was actually in the contest. They never said "we're going to use everything you post in your design and also the mod you attach". Its Gree we're talking about. The vote was for the building. If this was a contract you all would be lost. The building is there. The rest was extra & what was stated is its NOT going to be exactly as the poster describes as Gree has the final say.

Weasel
01-25-2015, 07:47 AM
I was actually in the contest. They never said "we're going to use everything you post in your design and also the mod you attach". Its Gree we're talking about. The vote was for the building. If this was a contract you all would be lost. The building is there. The rest was extra & what was stated is its NOT going to be exactly as the poster describes as Gree has the final say.

You are correct, although that does not change the unsatisfactory end result.

t12pm
01-25-2015, 08:07 AM
And for the longest time, the Night Club had been king of IPH. You either loved em or hated them. But no one could dispute their sheer influence on IPH growth. I mean, there were spreadsheets on how to maximize iph growth. and all roads passed though the Night Club. Now the first time a contest like this is made, gree one ups the long standing king of iph

There are 6 other ltb's that beat the nightclub in iph this is the seventh

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-25-2015, 08:54 AM
There are 6 other ltb's that beat the nightclub in iph this is the seventh

There are no less than six words implying a pest tense state in the post you quoted. Of course I know ncs aren't currently at the top.

Though there is one thing that screws it all up. Nc is the highest iph building in the store that everyone has access to at any given time. You can't exactly go to the store and buy an underground casino.

Perin
01-25-2015, 12:06 PM
You are correct, although that does not change the unsatisfactory end result.

LOL i didnt think they'd give out that time mod.

sister morphine
01-25-2015, 01:00 PM
No matter how you look at this, it smells funny and reeks of deception.
I wonder how much revenue these suits lost between the time CC was in the top 5 in google play and today.
I found CC on Google Play, and these are the first 4 reviews i see:
http://i.imgur.com/lFE7RfF.jpg
Nice scores. Good job Crime City development team.

Then they should have been upfront about no "out of the ordinary" mods, rather than the mealy-mouthed get out clause deployed. People voted for that one because they're sick of attack/defence modifiers, which, unless you're one of the chosen 180, is pretty much all you get in Crime City.

I just wonder what the people who run this game are scared of; the current LTB in Modern War follows the trend of awarding a temporary +1 building upgrade (at level 7 I think) until this cycle ends. Then there'll be another for the next, almost certainly. It's not an expensive building either. In addition the level 10 prize has a -5% upgrade time mod.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y503/SisterMorphine63/41ce419f-1336-4716-88da-224e517d2315_zps728bd80d.png

Likewise, equipment (the equivalent of accomplices) is given away regularly in events. That's not an exact comparison as the stats on items are always the same, but at least every active player can rely on getting some extra points in the bag without the need to spend hundreds.

Dipstik
01-25-2015, 01:52 PM
It was a stupid contest from the start, which is why I don't bother entering. What exactly were they looking for? Original art? Yeah right. A set of numbers attached to a random building copied from a game map? Sure... mine costs $1 to build and collects every minute for $50B. Oh yeah... and throw on a modifier that everyone and their mother is clamoring for. Hooray... I won an internet vote!

Anyone who actually expected an upgrade reduction time mod was kidding himself. Can we get back to complaining about slightly less illegitimate grievances now?

Eddie Eagle Eye
01-26-2015, 04:29 AM
Thanx for the lvl ten tower gree but when u stamped it over the one I was intitaly building the second has been wiped from the store :confused:how bout another lvl 10 :rolleyes:

Winnson
01-26-2015, 06:11 AM
Whoopsy Daisy!

Eddie Eagle Eye
01-31-2015, 01:27 AM
Yup still no second ltb??????
What's happening Gree peeps???

Winnson
02-01-2015, 01:12 AM
They moved on Eddie. Too bad so sad you're screwed.

Thanks for playing.

sister morphine
02-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Did you try moving the one they gave you to see if it'll show your original up again?

Eddie Eagle Eye
02-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Yea tried that sis , no joy

sister morphine
02-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Yea tried that sis , no joy
That really sucks. Totally unprofessional behaviour by them in every way. :(

Vile Lynn
02-02-2015, 04:44 PM
*bump*

Have you gotten your 2nd tower, yet?

Eddie Eagle Eye
02-03-2015, 01:44 AM
*bump*

Have you gotten your 2nd tower, yet?

Nothing yet , sent a few messages out but usually need to wait a couple of weeks for a response
Hopefully get a response before it vanishes forever

Vile Lynn
02-03-2015, 01:05 PM
ha, last time you enter a GREE contest, eh?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100538-Voting-In-Game-Design-Contest
^^ has been archived, a bit hard to find. Posted for reference.

Come on Clementine, time to fix this.

Eddie Eagle Eye
02-06-2015, 04:30 AM
M
ha, last time you enter a GREE contest, eh?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100538-Voting-In-Game-Design-Contest
^^ has been archived, a bit hard to find. Posted for reference.

Come on Clementine, time to fix this.

Said she would but must have gone home for the weekend and forgot , guess I'll try again next week

Winnson
02-06-2015, 07:56 AM
That's like twisting the knife in your guts.

Sorry about that. The building does look pretty cool I think.

Vile Lynn
02-09-2015, 07:51 AM
Any good news, EEE?

DragCro
02-09-2015, 08:11 AM
EEE please send me message by pm or in Kakao ,and explain me what happened with the building and i will try to help, or to get some answers for you

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-09-2015, 08:17 AM
EEE please send me message by pm or in Kakao ,and explain me what happened with the building and i will try to help, or to get some answers for you
No special treatment please. Make him wait the standard 3 weeks after placing a ticket before the first automated response.

DragCro
02-09-2015, 08:23 AM
No special treatment please. Make him wait the standard 3 weeks after placing a ticket before the first automated response.

The purpose of the forum is to help each other with issues or advices,i would help anyone here if i can and i am shure that and other moderators and community managers are doing the same

Jeronimo
02-09-2015, 08:26 AM
The purpose of the forum is to help each other with issues or advices,i would help anyone here if i can and i am shure that and other moderators and community managers are doing the same

'shure' lol I laughed

Eddie Eagle Eye
02-09-2015, 01:08 PM
Any good news, EEE?

Nothing yet VL :-(

Captain Torgue
02-10-2015, 12:05 AM
i am shure

I am sure that spelling and grammar is the number one priority for Gree when selecting forum moderators.

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-10-2015, 02:43 AM
I am sure that spelling and grammar is the number one priority for Gree when selecting forum moderators.

You forgot to log in with the grammar nazi account before posting that.

Captain Torgue
02-10-2015, 02:56 AM
You forgot to log in with the grammar nazi account before posting that.

Are you shure?

Winnson
02-10-2015, 05:25 AM
I think I will avoid any contests on these forums like the plague.

It seems like a really really bad idea to participate.

sister morphine
02-10-2015, 07:42 AM
I think I will avoid any contests on these forums like the plague.

It seems like a really really bad idea to participate.
The best contests ever run on these forums were the informal ones where prizes were donated by Indians™. Not forgetting one I think where the idea was to guess the amount of IP won in a war by FC (or possibly the whole top three at the time); prize in that one was a vault of gold if memory serves - also donated by Trev.

Vile Lynn
02-10-2015, 07:44 AM
The best contests ever run on these forums were the informal ones where prizes were donated by Indians™. Not forgetting one I think where the idea was to guess the amount of IP won in a war by FC (or possibly the whole top three at the time); prize in that one was a vault of gold if memory serves - also donated by Trev.

That was The Billionaire who ran the "Guess IP" contests... not an indian.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?80353-Competition-Win-5-000-000-000-for-your-Syndicate

sister morphine
02-10-2015, 07:53 AM
That was The Billionaire who ran the "Guess IP" contests... not an indian.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?80353-Competition-Win-5-000-000-000-for-your-Syndicate
Yes, I know that and should have been clearer.

Trev had been an Indian before joining FC though.

Sam@
02-10-2015, 09:26 AM
Indian Spy Event!! Where is ColdJoey at these days?

Vile Lynn
02-10-2015, 09:31 AM
You mean Joeycool?

ColdJoey is HTC Red.

Sam@
02-10-2015, 09:34 AM
No ColdJoey he was the victor of the spy event

Vile Lynn
02-10-2015, 09:49 AM
Oh. I must have missed that.

fuzzy
02-10-2015, 10:21 AM
You mean Joeycool?

ColdJoey is HTC Red.

ColdJoey was the goofball that invited an Indian to be a CK. The Indian used his 2nd account to get the invite. Many old time threads about that.

And as for Joeycool you can find him in Indian Nation right where he should be :cool:

Vile Lynn
02-10-2015, 12:11 PM
ColdJoey was the goofball that invited an Indian to be a CK. The Indian used his 2nd account to get the invite. Many old time threads about that.

And as for Joeycool you can find him in Indian Nation right where he should be :cool:

lol, oh yeah... good times, eh? No drama like indian drama!

How's married life?