PDA

View Full Version : TOP 100/150 Team looking for a few new players!

SuzieCC
01-22-2015, 03:28 PM
Top 100/150 team looking for a few good players to fill a couple empty seats; due to retirements!

We could be open to a small merger of your folks INTO our team if the offer was right!

About us:
FULLY LOADED syndicate with bonuses; all maxed out.
WE have finished all SLTQ (with ample time left over if anyone wants to work on LTQ)
WE have completed RB
We finish all days of EB
We have finished in the top 30s of past few SA events
We have finished just above or below 100th place in recent battles; looking to get back into the 100.

Gold is 100% optional: we do well based on activity rather than money! Some use gold, but it's entirely up to you.

What we ask of you?
We require 30K min in battles
5m points in SA events
120 uzi for RB
Activity in all other events and bricks as needed

The syndicate is maxed with full bonuses; but we require a ONCE a week donation of your IPH simply to build the bank up 'just in case'.

Your stats need to be strong enough to compete in top 100 (often matching top 50 teams); while activity is most important, if you are not a match stat wise (Ie Lvl 250 with 40m stats) this probably isn't the best match, but can be discussed.. We are definitely open to taking in any lvl and any stat.

We use LINE APP for communication.

If this sounds like something you would like, send me a message OR IDEALLY as I am not in this forum as often, join the recruit room:

Http://line.me/ti/g/jXwpu187r8

Jason_Bourne
01-22-2015, 10:20 PM
Your stats need to be strong enough to compete in top 100 (often matching top 50 teams); while activity is most important, if you are not a match stat wise (Ie Lvl 250 with 40m stats) this probably isn't the best match, but can be discussed.. We are definitely open to taking in any lvl and any stat.

Http://line.me/ti/g/jXwpu187r8

I might be interested, but can you be a little more specific about your expectations re stats? Or better, can you give me an idea of the average stats-to-level ratio of your members?

SuzieCC
01-27-2015, 07:11 AM
Jason - It really depends on what your stats are. We have a wide range of players from low lvl mini to long term players in the 200s. I can't give you an exact number as we don't have a set range; if you want to join the LINE room we can discuss further! Im not on the forum here daily (sorry for the delay BTW) so that is the easiest route to talk with us!

SuzieCC
01-27-2015, 07:12 AM
BUMPING THREAD! Still looking to fill a couple of seats!

ahmadshamma
01-31-2015, 11:57 AM
i have 5.1 mil attack
6.6 mil def
my iph 1.1 mil
i play all day
in i in every war
can i get in
my line id 66666666667777755555 if i can take to some one