PDA

View Full Version : Temp Bonuses

Wufnu
01-22-2015, 02:44 PM
Am I the only one that thinks these temp bonuses need to be flushed down the toilet? Should we make a poll? I'll bet it comes up unanimous.

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 02:52 PM
I think they need to go or go back to when they were giving away +12 energy and -50+% health regen time. The temp boost now are not worth chasing and dont matter outside alliance attack and defense. Also with Epic Boss being removed, there is even less reason to go after stat boosters.

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 03:02 PM
They got you used to idea with nice prizes and then pulled the old switcheroo. Gree did what Gree does best. Sorry, second best. Best would be screwing things up.

bam bam.
01-24-2015, 05:37 PM
A wise man once said the bait n switch was coming. And it did.

This thread would of been better off with a poll attached to it too

Pidgeot
01-24-2015, 05:40 PM

Make the thread bam bam.

Wufnu
01-24-2015, 05:44 PM
Made a little mistake but poll on!

bam bam.
01-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Make the thread bam bam.

Wufnu is all over it pidge

Pidgeot
01-24-2015, 06:38 PM
Wufnu is all over it pidge

I see that. The problem is with the bait and switch. I feel the temp boost are a excuse to not give out good boost.

MW Flake
01-24-2015, 06:39 PM

The bait and switch has come, gone, looped around, and come back again more times than I can remember for as long as I can remember. It's the basis for their entire profit scheme.

bam bam.
01-24-2015, 06:57 PM
The bait and switch has come, gone, looped around, and come back again more times than I can remember for as long as I can remember. It's the basis for their entire profit scheme.

Not so much now that we are all leaving and or not spending any more.

The poll surprise surprise is saying what anyone with even half a brain knows. Now lets watch it get ignored as per usual. As I said, leaving the game and getting my entertainment here is more fun then having my game getting crapped on constantly

Area51z
01-25-2015, 01:54 PM
Wonder what's the thought process behind the energy boost coming at the end of this cycle, giving minimal effort into this lackluster go round. There's been no sneaking off during work this time. Lol