PDA

View Full Version : Confirm-button for spending gold?

Mortus
10-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Happened to me a couple of weeks before: I bought some gold to get the icecream, caroussel and some other buildings, but while the buildings were build and still some gold left I accidentally hit the Regain Stamina-button. Result: 20 golds were used for that. Not my intention at all ofcourse! So could you please add an extra confirm-dialogue-thing for when you're about to spend gold to make sure it's the right decision made? (and make those big red buttons a little smaller maybe?)

Joeycool
10-02-2011, 05:21 PM
I did a similar thing. Email mobile@Funzio.com and tell them what happened. They ate really cool helpful guys and they will probably help you out.

Joeycool
10-02-2011, 05:22 PM
I did a similar thing. Email mobile@Funzio.com and tell them what happened. They are really cool helpful guys and they will probably help you out.

Arcticfoster7
04-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Gold is not cheap in Crime City, we all know that. Depending in what device your playing on, it can become difficult to determine your actions and sometimes click the wrong spot. I have spent a good bit of $ on gold on my tablet unintentionally, just from a simple touch an inch off of where I meant to. There should be safety feature for Google Play accounts for games like this. Surely I'm not alone here --Arcticfoster

BigMoney
04-27-2013, 07:50 PM
I've accidentally spent gold refilling an already full energy bar. If you click the energy bar, it'll tell you "your energy is already full," but I was browsing the "Special" item menu and misclicked (totally meant to buy 1 extra mafia member instead). I just can't imagine why there isn't a "confirm" button for gold purchases for anything other than nefarious reasons.

Edit: I didn't bother emailing them though, since I could see how Funzio could help you out if you accidentally bought a gold item since they could refund your purchase, but it didn't seem worth the trouble arguing over 20 gold for 6 weeks to say I accidentally spent it on something when I imagine they have no way to tell if I actually had full energy.

AK-47
04-28-2013, 05:38 AM
Wow, this might be the oldest Necro I have seen so far. Hats off.

And to address the topic of this old ass thread, just stop clicking so fast, and pay attention. I did it once when I 1st started playing when I only did Tapjoy so it was very very valuable to me lol.

Luciferianism
04-28-2013, 06:12 AM
Haha, this was suggested two years ago by the OP and a million times subsequently, still the easy fix hasn't been made.

TZora
04-28-2013, 07:01 AM
why wud they implement something like this? they want u to spend real money on gold and then consume that gold asap :rolleyes:

Fizoli
05-05-2013, 04:19 AM
One time I accidentally hit the Stockpiles of Cash and spent a ton of money on cash I would have accumulated in one day
I didn't think Gree would help so I just wrote it off.

MrL
05-05-2013, 04:33 AM
In fairness to GREE I have made a couple of mistakes for more gold than stanima refill & they refunded me.

budman68
05-05-2013, 04:55 AM
In fairness to the game players . They should have implemented this. I have had some gold restored. I have had some not restored and I even wrote some off. Another reason why I wouldn't spend money on their glitch prone game.

Vito Corleone
05-05-2013, 05:19 AM
Sometimes if I wanna go the SPECIAL menu and my phone is a little bit sluggish I accidentally but energy refill for 20 gold! Even though my energy is full. All these things you can buy for gold should have some sort of confirm button or at least this BUY button that crates have.

bald zeemer
05-05-2013, 06:19 AM
I've bought way too many henchmen from a laggy game. I just wish they'd put something halfway useful in those first slots so it wasn't such a waste.

BigMoney
05-05-2013, 06:42 AM
Sometimes if I wanna go the SPECIAL menu and my phone is a little bit sluggish I accidentally but energy refill for 20 gold! Even though my energy is full. All these things you can buy for gold should have some sort of confirm button or at least this BUY button that crates have.

Same thing I did. I clicked the "Special menu"... nothing. I click "Special" again... 5 seconds later, oh hey, you just spent 20 gold to refill your already full energy bar.