PDA

View Full Version : Still unable to save Soldier Equipment after Maintenance

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-22-2015, 05:05 AM
What was the reason for the server maintenance? Responses from GREE stated it was a known server error. So when I see the game is down for server maintenance I was anticipating the fix was being pushed, but this is not so. I still get Server Errors when trying to save Soldier Equipment.

andy2
01-22-2015, 06:20 AM
i still get that error as well. customer service keeps responding to my tickets telling me it is fixed. How rude is that.

B.Mick
01-22-2015, 08:05 AM
Same here. It seems to only be the combat helmet and vest I can't save. And once I received my second combat helmet, it isn't even showing in my inventory any longer!

carl9764
01-22-2015, 08:42 AM
Same here and losing ground now

HellRaizer
01-22-2015, 08:44 AM
Same here. Ticket was closed as "fixed", so I've emailed back

B.Mick
01-22-2015, 10:25 PM
Works for me now. Attacking also got a whole lot easier.

Milburn Pennybags
01-22-2015, 10:36 PM
The maintenance downtime was not related to this particular issue, however we pushed a fix today that should prevent this issue from occurring. If anyone experiences this issue going forward please do let us know so that we can investigate further.

As an aside, I'm sorry that the responses from CS can show the issue as "fixed" when you are still experiencing it. What is occurring in those cases is that CS is aware that we have a fix for the issue that we are pushing and hence the ticket gets marked as "fixed", but I completely understand this is really frustrating and we're working on finding ways to improve the system.

KillerDriller
01-22-2015, 11:17 PM
Still cannot attack anyone showing on my wall that has attacked me and I have won. No problem attacking or raiding from rivals list. Saving of equipment seems to be working. Ipad device.

MW Flake
01-23-2015, 01:05 AM
The maintenance downtime was not related to this particular issue, however we pushed a fix today that should prevent this issue from occurring. If anyone experiences this issue going forward please do let us know so that we can investigate further.

As an aside, I'm sorry that the responses from CS can show the issue as "fixed" when you are still experiencing it. What is occurring in those cases is that CS is aware that we have a fix for the issue that we are pushing and hence the ticket gets marked as "fixed", but I completely understand this is really frustrating and we're working on finding ways to improve the system.

Two things. First, can they not just have an "In Progress" tag or something? Second, what about all of the responses from CS that have ZERO to do with the actual issue?

Rolinz
01-23-2015, 06:25 AM

There is a need to show the ticket as not being closed right away while the problem still exist but rather in progress and a way to track that progress.

Ozymandias
01-23-2015, 06:40 AM

Any change of getting my Kevlar camo vest back that got lost when the CS Rep "fixed" it for me? The last response was to ask if I'd recycled it, lol

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103578-Comprehensive-List-of-Bugs-Issues-in-MW&p=1454575&viewfull=1#post1454575

Ticket #2195059

Thanks

Rolinz
01-23-2015, 08:28 AM
Any change of getting my Kevlar camo vest back that got lost when the CS Rep "fixed" it for me? The last response was to ask if I'd recycled it, lol

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103578-Comprehensive-List-of-Bugs-Issues-in-MW&p=1454575&viewfull=1#post1454575

Ticket #2195059

Thanks

Perfect example of how CS does not seem to know much about the game or how it works.

I did not know you can "recycle a soldier's equipment".

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-24-2015, 04:59 AM

Thanks! I can now change and save soldier equipment.

SUPpose So
01-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Mods Devs, please sort this... Everything was ok with my account but on this new cycle i am not getting any of the equipment register in my army totals.

Thanks