PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard Issue - Dropping Tokens

Relic
01-21-2015, 02:24 PM
We are aware that the leaderboards are dropping last event's tokens. We are working on a fix currently. Any incorrect tokens you've received will be converted to the correct ones and any lost progress will be restored.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

KCjamss
01-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Thank you for confirming but if they are giving out old items that aren't counting how were there people on the leaderboard with 12? Isn't everyone getting old ones? Are we trying to get people to spend more by putting fake accounts in top spots or were they just lucky to get the correct items?

I'm sure everyone will be awaiting an answer.

KCjamss
01-21-2015, 02:50 PM
Quick side note, I SS my post since your on right now.

Oh oh Gree
01-21-2015, 03:07 PM
Well I got on 25 minutes after it started and got the correct items but once I saw the rewards of mission payout I closed the game.

Hobbs
01-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Well I got on 25 minutes after it started and got the correct items but once I saw the rewards of mission payout I closed the game.

Absolutely,the mission payout bonus is totally worthless to any level account!!
Unless they actually increase mission payouts to an amount that reflects the current game.
An example the current masters 2/20 mission pays $4,751 for mission,ONE FRONTLINE GUNNER COSTS $3,185,333 !!!
The mission payouts need to be multiplied by 1,000s % to have any relevance,either do this or scrap the Absolutely Useless Mission Payout Bonuses!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-21-2015, 03:29 PM
Consistency, its what they do.

KCjamss
01-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Are we actually skipping over the part where in the first 3 minutes when everyone was getting the wrong items the leaderboard was showing a few people with 5-12 items? Yes we all know mission payout bonuses aren't worth anything including a post about them.

Indiana
01-21-2015, 05:56 PM
I remember this happening before and being told it would be restored. I never got the last one. I've had 1 give out the old crate item and so far nothing on that yet.

sstuutss
01-21-2015, 09:43 PM
and again!
how about you sticky the first thread on the topic and not lock it and start a new one?
wouldn't want people to get the idea that gree found the problem first would you?

Laurence1
01-22-2015, 02:43 AM
Ok 9 crates opened with whatever silly pic it is that gives you cup for bonus and still no bonus, not that I want the bonus just the units don't care for the rest of it at all. I have plenty of cash so it not a drama for me to open them with money.. If it's broke fix it.

Relic
01-22-2015, 09:56 AM
and again!
how about you sticky the first thread on the topic and not lock it and start a new one?
wouldn't want people to get the idea that gree found the problem first would you?

Thanks for your suggestion - I understand where you're coming from on this. The reason I lock the previous threads and create/sticky a new one is because it's best for any discussion of issues and updates on them to come from GREE staff.

Having said that, this issue has been fixed, so I will be locking this thread up and unsticking it. If this problem persists for you, please be sure to contact Customer Support.

Thank you.