PDA

View Full Version : Thank you SUP

clown
01-21-2015, 01:06 PM
Many thanks from 5th Panzer for the tireless effort from so many of you helping to complete the raid boss. It was a privilege having you with us and wish you the best going forward!

Captain Buck Slayer
01-21-2015, 01:23 PM
SUP are great people.

Derp MMA
01-21-2015, 05:14 PM
yes SUP have a very great group that help out many lower teams working to build them up.

But hey haters gonna hate.

Clementine
01-21-2015, 05:16 PM
yes SUP have a very great group that help out many lower teams working to build them up.

But hey haters gonna hate.

Yes, I know its off-topic, but I have to thank you because now I have that Taylor Swift song stuck in my head. Thanks for that.

And SUP, thanks for helping all the small guys and big guys alike.

Bonanza
01-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Didn't finish masters but made a big dent

truthteller
01-21-2015, 05:34 PM

same here, we stop at 25/29 due to lack of time to finish, we would need 2 extra days to finish gold free
so we just work on wrappers in the last 5 hours of the event

Kefa
01-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Many thanks from 5th Panzer for the tireless effort from so many of you helping to complete the raid boss. It was a privilege having you with us and wish you the best going forward!

Definitely a great group of people! They've always been willing to help others go farther.

GGG
01-21-2015, 07:14 PM
Yes, thank you Sup for spending lots of cash to keep this train wreck going.

No, really, I mean it.

Biggs Davis
01-21-2015, 07:59 PM
Thank you to SUP for the assistance with the RB. We not only finished the faction event, but had enough time to get the indiv wrapper also.

All Bullies at UAB are indebted to SUP!

Captain Buck Slayer
01-21-2015, 09:02 PM
Yes, I know its off-topic, but I have to thank you because now I have that Taylor Swift song stuck in my head. Thanks for that.

And SUP, thanks for helping all the small guys and big guys alike. LOL...........

rutty
01-22-2015, 02:12 AM
We had a bit of help on the 150s too - thanks guys :)

NexusImperium
01-22-2015, 02:33 PM
But... if SUP are helping people complete events.. does that mean event requirements go up in the future..?

Kefa
01-22-2015, 04:16 PM
Yes, I know its off-topic, but I have to thank you because now I have that Taylor Swift song stuck in my head. Thanks for that....

That happens with these pop tunes and their catchy hooks!

Just try to shake it off.

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 04:29 PM

You mean like a Gree game? Hooks sunk deep?

Clementine
01-22-2015, 05:48 PM

Well done, well done.

jackoh
01-24-2015, 04:08 AM

8th post - I do believe that these Gree forums are the most cumbersome I've ever used.

Have a great day BTW!

Mikelord
01-24-2015, 11:37 AM
Well done, well done.

And that's our community manager for you, doesn't read the important posts just goes and makes a quirky remark about Taylor swift instead of trying to get to the bottom of their own messed up game in which we game them a comprehensive list of ERRORs they seem to be ignoring

Captain Buck Slayer
01-24-2015, 03:22 PM
And that's our community manager for you, doesn't read the important posts just goes and makes a quirky remark about Taylor swift instead of trying to get to the bottom of their own messed up game in which we game them a comprehensive list of ERRORs they seem to be ignoring
Lighten up, she was clearly trying to make us all laugh. Have fun it's just a game!

sawnoff69
01-24-2015, 09:22 PM
i find it strange clementine is commenting about something sup did . i dont think as a forum manager u should b thanking one team . i have seen many teams being thanked but u jumped on this thread in a instant . this makes me wonder even more what relationship gree has with sup. thats like a umpire of a match thanking a certain team for helping another . its not ok u r here to monitor and release information not tell thank sup for something they did inside the game u police

sawnoff69
01-24-2015, 09:34 PM
i find it strange clementine is commenting about something sup did . i dont think as a forum manager u should b thanking one team . i have seen many teams being thanked but u jumped on this thread in a instant . this makes me wonder even more what relationship gree has with sup. thats like a umpire of a match thanking a certain team for helping another . its not ok u r here to monitor and release information not tell thank sup for something they did inside the game u police

Tee
01-25-2015, 01:44 AM
whoa, déjàvue

crazeejay
01-25-2015, 02:16 AM
this makes me wonder even more what relationship gree has with sup.

Oh there's lots of stuff that people aren't supposed to know about. Just gotta talk to the right people....lol

good gawd noooo
01-25-2015, 10:44 AM
wow too much of a good and fun post for the haters out there I guess. I also have seen some players from sup help out I am lucky I have minis in my team (he calls them minis yet are two of my strongest members lol) from a former member of sup. and he is awesome helps with strategy .. Sup has some great players and as for clementine lighten up she was trying to be funny and actually showed some personality instead of being a drone.. give her a break no need to go all conspiracy theory on her

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-25-2015, 01:30 PM
Oh there's lots of stuff that people aren't supposed to know about. Just gotta talk to the right people....lol

That's odd, Mr. CrazeeJay is it, I've heard the same thing somewhere, too. LOL

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
01-25-2015, 01:32 PM
That's odd, Mr. CrazeeJay is it, I've heard the same thing somewhere, too. LOL

Hey there, sweetie, yes indeedy, sho nuff, sweetie, yes indeedy. LMFFO LOL

sawnoff69
01-26-2015, 06:36 PM
Hey there, sweetie, yes indeedy, sho nuff, sweetie, yes indeedy. LMFFO LOL

listen there are plenty of post she can show personality on . guys waiting months for replies . she chose this post to show personality ? wow i dont see it like that . i see players constantly getting screwed cant change equipment , cant log into game . locked out of fl . what has gree given those player when they have spent thousands to build , then get locked out and when return have a bogus account . gree went silent for weeks . clementine chose to comment on this thread because she knows what sup mean to there company . now thats all well and good but keep your inner thoughts about sup to your self or go show personality on a post were players actually need it as they feel like they have been ripped off by gree and then shown no remorse , i mean a few energy packs 4 being locked out 4 a month. please

Silverhawktm
01-27-2015, 10:31 AM

If rather listen to Shake It Off over and over again than the same bull from Gree over and over again.
At least the song is still fresh in comparison.....

Speed ump
01-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Sawn, your problem is because it was sup, and you're a hater. Would you have said anything if it was OSW, or st6, etc etc. we help more teams because we have more resources, and our members enjoy doing it. Instead of complaining about something that's a positive, and shows that despite people such as you, many players get along just fine. Just pretend it was army of one that got mentioned, we would not have heard a peep from you. There are many players in many factions, high and low, that help out other factions, and I apluad them all. There is nothing bad, evil, or involving conspiracies about teams helping others. I think that since people like you make the comments that you do, that some of those teams that recieve help take it upon themselves to dispel the idea that sup is an evil empire, as some would like everyone to believe, mr dew included. I, sure you and the others could find something more constructive to be negative about than good deeds. Seems all some people are about is raining on everyone else's parade to bring them down to their level.

truthteller
01-29-2015, 01:47 PM
Sawn, your problem is because it was sup, and you're a hater. Would you have said anything if it was OSW, or st6, etc etc. we help more teams because we have more resources, and our members enjoy doing it. Instead of complaining about something that's a positive, and shows that despite people such as you, many players get along just fine. Just pretend it was army of one that got mentioned, we would not have heard a peep from you. There are many players in many factions, high and low, that help out other factions, and I apluad them all. There is nothing bad, evil, or involving conspiracies about teams helping others. I think that since people like you make the comments that you do, that some of those teams that recieve help take it upon themselves to dispel the idea that sup is an evil empire, as some would like everyone to believe, mr dew included. I, sure you and the others could find something more constructive to be negative about than good deeds. Seems all some people are about is raining on everyone else's parade to bring them down to their level.

Well said my friend