PDA

View Full Version : Down Goes TAW

Oh_TheHorror
01-21-2015, 11:24 AM
Silent Assassains have finally slayed the beast. Congrats to SAS. It's nice to see a new name on top of the winner's list.

Weasel
01-21-2015, 11:25 AM
Doubt it, but dupe thread regardless.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?104457-How-To-Double-Your-War-IP-in-24-Hours

Perin
01-21-2015, 11:29 AM
Congrats SAS ����

willis3
01-21-2015, 11:31 AM
2 wins in how many months/years?

1Shot
01-21-2015, 11:32 AM
SAS scored 50 million IP their last battle.

It's why they call them the "assassins"

Dipstik
01-21-2015, 11:47 AM
SAS scored 50 million IP their last battle.

It's why they call them the "assassins"

I thought it was because it was the only word in the english language that had the word "ass" in it twice...

Winnson
01-21-2015, 12:02 PM
They did it according to my phone, but I doubt it will stick.

Anyway, congrats. It was fun to watch.

Molly's Voice
01-21-2015, 12:16 PM
Yeah, it's not like my involvement on the SAS roster this battle had anything to do with helping to push them over the hump to beat TAW. Sometimes, one person can make all the difference in changing the culture of a team. I think if we've learned one thing this battle is that a winning personality can be contagious to the downtrodden.

Dipstik
01-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Yeah, it's not like my involvement on the SAS roster this battle had anything to do with helping to push them over the hump to beat TAW. Sometimes, one person can make all the difference in changing the culture of a team. I think if we've learned one thing this battle is that a winning personality can be contagious to the downtrodden.

I *thought* that 45m battle had your fingerprints on it...

Evan1000
01-21-2015, 12:21 PM
There can be only one explanation to this..

http://bluebus.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/aliens-meme.jpg

Molly's Voice
01-21-2015, 12:31 PM
I *thought* that 45m battle had your fingerprints on it...

Some have compared me to Braveheart.

Blondi
01-21-2015, 01:00 PM
Congratulations SAS!!! You put on an epic show, you also had less ppl than your opponent, not to mention a couple deadbeats. Celebrate till you drop! You all earned it. Haters going hate, but it sure is nice to see SAS on top of the leaderboard once again. Cheers!!

Winnson
01-21-2015, 01:02 PM

Well that's what I learned!

Dipstik
01-21-2015, 01:34 PM
Congratulations SAS!!! You put on an epic show, you also had less ppl than your opponent, not to mention a couple deadbeats. Celebrate till you drop! You all earned it. Haters going hate, but it sure is nice to see SAS on top of the leaderboard once again. Cheers!!

A) Which syndicate are you in? You write in the 3rd person, yet you seem to be implying a lot of information that would only really be knowable to someone who is in SAS or a groupie.

B) "once again?"

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-21-2015, 01:44 PM
I demand a recount. Or at the very least, a do-over.

surfinguy369
01-21-2015, 01:50 PM
The only people that gained anything was Gree. They are laughing all the way to bank of the stupidity of these 2 teams!

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-21-2015, 01:56 PM
They mighta got a chuckle. But not a full on laugh. 40% sales really cut. Add apple's 30% take and Gree and makin as much as you think.

Greeny1
01-21-2015, 01:58 PM
Well SAS finally won a valid event that got them on the leaderboard! Nice to see a different name, but that will mean tAw will come back stronger next time......more points, more money, Gree will be loving it!

!Radar
01-21-2015, 02:02 PM
A) Which syndicate are you in? You write in the 3rd person, yet you seem to be implying a lot of information that would only really be knowable to someone who is in SAS or a groupie.

B) "once again?"

I think, and I may be incorrect, if you tap on the syndicate name in the leaderboard it will show you the people in the syndicate and how many influence points they have. So, anyone could check how many people sas had and see who the big spenders were. Or, you could be correct about them being a member or groupie.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Or, you could be correct about them being a member or groupie.

Don't be so quick to give dipstik the benefit of the doubt. Even when he's wrong, he's still probably right.

Dipstik
01-21-2015, 02:10 PM
Don't be so quick to give dipstik the benefit of the doubt. Even when he's wrong, he's still probably right.

I read this about four times, then just gave up and chuckled. If this is an insult, you got me!

JSTUNNA
01-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Taw is pointing fingers at Steve lol

Captain Torgue
01-21-2015, 02:35 PM
Some have compared me to Braveheart.

William Wallace isn't even in your league Broseph. For starters he never even lifted and rumour has it he regularly skipped leg day.

spiderman
01-21-2015, 02:42 PM

Indeed mate. Congrats on the People's choice, award. I'm sure there was very stiff competition for this award. Happy gaming mate.

evj
01-21-2015, 02:48 PM
There can be only one explanation to this..

http://bluebus.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/aliens-meme.jpg

closest so far :)

Molly's Voice
01-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Indeed mate. Congrats on the People's choice, award. I'm sure there was very stiff competition for this award. Happy gaming mate.

Butthurt veiled as indifference. That's cute.

Dipstik
01-21-2015, 04:23 PM
He's probably new here

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-21-2015, 05:30 PM
monte is suspiciously quiet today.

Evan1000
01-21-2015, 06:08 PM
closest so far :)

It's the answer to everything

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsLVD8GeiD6TNkBNdtB_DjbgT5oYsO4 zvrmK8BKvDYjS3xfXg07w

montecore
01-21-2015, 08:29 PM
I need to update my signature. This war was better.

Winnson
01-21-2015, 09:25 PM
Congratulations!

Oh_TheHorror
01-22-2015, 01:26 AM
I would like to see this lead to the implosion of TAW. It's time they go the way of Fight Club.

Captain Torgue
01-22-2015, 01:52 AM
I would like to see this lead to the implosion of TAW. It's time they go the way of Fight Club.

Join LOC and then return under a new name????

sister morphine
01-22-2015, 02:51 AM
It'll never happen; they're too fond of that #1

montecore
01-23-2015, 10:52 AM

Making Fight Club rage quit, and AppleMacGuy cry, was hilarious and awesome at the same time. Then they all tried to retire, but I trolled them into playing again. As good as the lulz were I think they have learned how embarrassing that was and frankly many of their egos wouldn't be able to take it.

There are some good people in TAW; people who fought like mad and went down swinging. One of the best things about this war is that while 60/60 members on TAW liked to claim to be champions, you only had to look at the final individual scoring to see which ones were really going to fight to the end, and which ones have basically been mooching off the big scorers for months if not years. Several of whom have been with Fight Club since day one and are potentially TAW board members. I won't violate the forum policy by naming or shaming anyone, but I can tell you that while tam, shango, and mayor were PAing like mad in the final hours one of their members was busy slow tapping me and other SAS members. Why he wasn't scoring I do not know.

I don't think most TAW members can stomach going out on a loss. Many claimed to only stick around to keep SAS from getting first, and now that they have failed, I assume they will come back big, take first, and then some will retire and some who enjoy playing the game will keep playing. I also think most who retire will insist that SAS defeating them had nothing to do with it, they are frustrated with Gree, did everything they needed to, proved to all of CC what big impressive people they were, etc. The usual BS.

Anyway if I didn't say it before I do salute TAW on a hard fought battle and have already reached out to the individuals who I thought really stood out and impressed me with their heart and dedication. I used to speculate who were the alphas and who were the betas. Now we all know.

Camper
01-23-2015, 11:56 AM
Silent Assassains have finally slayed the beast. Congrats to SAS. It's nice to see a new name on top of the winner's list.

With the famous reputation of Hackers and Cheats in SAS I wouldn't be surprised if they snuck something in the virtual world to take them over the top. LOL, either way its "Crime City" and if they committed a crime to get to finally make 1st so be it and who really cares besides them and TAW anyway. I know the bean counters at Gree are very happy.

Camper
01-23-2015, 12:03 PM
montecore, I really do not know you or care to, however congratulations on taking 1st place with SAS. Since the inception of the War event I'm sure you guys have tried every trick in the book to take first and it appears it finally came down to out tapping and out spending. We probably won't see this again unless TAW retires or there is another 40% off Gold sale and you guys out spend and out tap TAW again. LOL.

montecore
01-23-2015, 01:10 PM
montecore, I really do not know you or care to, however congratulations on taking 1st place with SAS. Since the inception of the War event I'm sure you guys have tried every trick in the book to take first and it appears it finally came down to out tapping and out spending. We probably won't see this again unless TAW retires or there is another 40% off Gold sale and you guys out spend and out tap TAW again. LOL.

We have another strategy for first that I am sure would be quite successful, and have been saving it for months. That said, every strategy entails different methods of outspending and out tapping. SAS has the brains and TAW has the gold, and ultimately enough gold will trump anything.

Regarding your allegations about "the famous reputation of Hackers and Cheats in SAS", I should remind you that while several teams have been shown to use hackers in battle, SAS is not one of them. The most notable case was TAW using a hacker to win first a few battles ago. Gree did the unprecedented move of awarding SAS first place prizes in response, although they let TAW keep the hacker's IP, first place prizes, and keep the TAW name on the past winner's list.

It's unfortunate that a syndicate like SAS, who has shown much higher standards than TAW when it comes to all sorts of ethical issues over time, gets slandered by you after their finest accomplishment. SAS won fair and square in a very hard fought battle by both teams. They did what many have mocked and considered impossible: They put all the FC originals and TAW members who had never lost a war into second place. No one else has ever done that, and only SAS could do it.

I will say that there are ethical TAW members and I think many were oblivious to what was going on that battle, and disgusted by it once they knew the truth. That said, TAW leaders were warned about the hacker and chose to take him into their fold anyway. That's on them.

Vile Lynn
01-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Wait.

Didn't Asphalt Assassins take 1st place?

...and then changed their syndicate name at the end to Silent Assassins? :confused:

davem326
01-23-2015, 04:32 PM
Congrats to SAS on a long overdue victory

Thatkidyouknow
01-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Wait.

Didn't Asphalt Assassins take 1st place?

...and then changed their syndicate name at the end to Silent Assassins? :confused:

SAS only changed their name to confuse Intel and it didn't work. They changed it back for their SS collection of 3 screenshots. Two of them from last war.

SilentAssassin
01-23-2015, 08:44 PM
It was changed for 3 hours only. It was a joke, not a huge deal. We were on pace for a 50+ mil battle but we called it halfway

Idiokus
01-24-2015, 03:25 AM
Hello all here ... well stated Monte! No hacking or tolerance of it at SAS. Congrats my SAS family �� and thank you TAw was a great fight!!!

Winnson
01-24-2015, 03:38 AM
Classy in victory. Nice.

xRedfoxx
01-24-2015, 06:39 AM
Battle was awesome to watch. And we appreciate knowing that Gree has been funded to continue Crime City for many months to come!! Good stuff!!

Mugzy
01-24-2015, 07:36 AM
Congrats to the winner!!

http://i.imgur.com/hwCpTpK.jpg

Vile Lynn
01-24-2015, 02:32 PM
It was changed for 3 hours only. It was a joke, not a huge deal. We were on pace for a 50+ mil battle but we called it halfway

The fact that you changed your syndicate name to swindle wins is the biggest joke of all.

IMHO, I don't even know how your syndicate can be proud of winning under those circumstances.

Weasel
01-24-2015, 02:51 PM
The fact that you changed your syndicate name to swindle wins is the biggest joke of all.

IMHO, I don't even know how your syndicate can be proud of winning under those circumstances.

Given their history, that syndicate and all of its affiliates shouldn't be proud about anything. At this point, everything they do in their war against TAW is a result of being dumb, stubborn, and addicted to a silly mobile app.

We all thank them for supporting the game so that we don't have to, but that doesn't mean they aren't a laughing stock. It takes a real clown to spend thousands of dollars on a free mobile game.

spiderman
01-24-2015, 06:08 PM
Indeed mate. This is billed as free game, but a chosen few amongst the masses that play it, chose to over spend on this free game. It is their choosing to do so and others choose to over spend on other things of their choosing. Happy gaming mate. CC goes on anyway.

spiderman
01-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Congrats to the winner!!

http://i.imgur.com/hwCpTpK.jpg

Wow, 3.9 million in victory points. A lot of syndicates didn't score this much during the 5 day battle. Happy gaming mate.

SilentAssassin
01-24-2015, 07:10 PM

Us changing our name for 3 hours as a joke has nothing to do with us being proud scoring 130 mil + ip in 3 hours and taking first. Or us scoring close to 1 mil ip per minute during our TAW battle.
It was pretty funny, as a few hours later AA faced TAW we heard lol

We are very proud we won as TAW is a very strong opponent.

montecore
01-24-2015, 09:03 PM
Given their history, that syndicate and all of its affiliates shouldn't be proud about anything. At this point, everything they do in their war against TAW is a result of being dumb, stubborn, and addicted to a silly mobile app.

We all thank them for supporting the game so that we don't have to, but that doesn't mean they aren't a laughing stock. It takes a real clown to spend thousands of dollars on a free mobile game.

That is an entirely different discussion. We can debate if this game is worth spending money on, if it is worth spending time on, and how much money or time is reasonable. If we all agree that we are here to play this game, if we agree that a few hundred people would like to come in first in a battle, and they have chosen to spend a lot of time and money on the game, I think it is fair to respect the accomplishment for what it is: SAS was able to defeat the people who never lost a war. People used to mock SAS for being the only syndicate to consistently drive to defeat TAW. Any player on SAS would have been welcome on TAW; but these players didn't want to take the easy road. Since the start of syndicates any clown with gold could have joined FC or TAW and called themselves a champion. SAS is the only syndicate to earn first and actually win the game. No one thought it was possible, I have heard every "Stuck At Second" joke you can think of, and they never lost focus. They crushed it, on their terms, and within the context of the game it is quite an impressive accomplishment.

Idiokus
01-25-2015, 08:11 AM
@Weasel ...

Play your game your way, allow others to do same with out calling them names! It's none of ya business if others spend it's not your money! I'm a very proud member of SAS been there a very long time , happy about the outcome of this past war. Watch out ...seems like ya being pulled over to the dark side and have become a troll. Seriously ...if no one spent do you think game would be around? About our so called " history" well , there are folks out there today that think man never really landed on the moon! All entitled to believe what they wish... Good day all here !!

John_Locke
01-25-2015, 08:40 AM

I suppose from a certain point of view, you're right; the individuals in SAS have achieved no prize, status or honor outside of the game and its player base. However, is the game really their focus?

Let's say you spend $5 to go see a movie at a theater. When you walk out, you walk out with nothing; in fact, it cost you gas to get there and at least two hours of time in getting ready, driving and watching the movie. The reason you chose to pay to walk out with nothing is because you were paying for entertainment.

If someone has thousands in disposable cash every month and this game brings them so much enjoyment, who are you to criticize how they enjoy their recreation? They're obviously more successful IRL than you and me combined in at least one area of life!

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-25-2015, 08:59 AM
Any player on SAS would have been welcome on TAW; but these players didn't want to take the easy road.
Many did. Sas was/will always be a feeder syndicate for taw/fc.

The Todd(SAS1)
01-25-2015, 09:03 AM

How come when calling us clowns you only refer to SAS And not taw that had overspent by millions and millions every war? How is me spending money that I have earned on a game of my choosing any of your business? If I can afford and wish to do so why should you be the judge of me? You in your statement act As if SAS is the only syn that spends thousands of dollars. It's not just the top 2 that do this. If your trolling to make yourself feel better then I hoped it worked if this is a real statement I wish that you would think before posting mindless drivel that only makes you look like a fool.

Dipstik
01-25-2015, 09:56 AM
Because Fight Club is a bunch of Gree employee plants, remember? And spending to win is one thing... spending a fortune for second place is just pathetic. Anyway... Congrats on changing your name and hiding until the last minute in order to lull them into a false sense of security. It worked. Now get back in second place.

xRedfoxx
01-25-2015, 10:03 AM
Folks spend money on movies. Folks spend money on private airplanes. Folks gamble in Vegas 3-4 times a year. Folks play video games. Haters will always hate. Good job SAS. I'd be proud as hell if our team game in first, even if no one outside of this came would ever know.

montecore
01-26-2015, 07:51 AM
Many did. Sas was/will always be a feeder syndicate for taw/fc.

To any SAS player who wants that, good riddance. Join them sooner rather than later.

Weasel
01-26-2015, 07:59 AM
Thanks for all the laughs. People with more dollars than sense are all the same. Just because you are idiots doesn't mean I hate you for it, or even that there is anything wrong with it. I even went as far as thanking you dummies for being so special. Some of you are very clearly sore about the amount you spend though, or some random person on the internet laughing at you for it wouldn't bother you at all. I mean, you can afford it and it makes you happy, right? Ignorance is bliss, so they say.

aarondavidsdad
01-26-2015, 08:28 AM
How many vaults per player did it take to win this pissing contest?

Dipstik
01-26-2015, 09:40 AM
Oh the pissing contest isn't over yet...

montecore
01-26-2015, 02:26 PM
Thanks for all the laughs. People with more dollars than sense are all the same. Just because you are idiots doesn't mean I hate you for it, or even that there is anything wrong with it. I even went as far as thanking you dummies for being so special. Some of you are very clearly sore about the amount you spend though, or some random person on the internet laughing at you for it wouldn't bother you at all. I mean, you can afford it and it makes you happy, right? Ignorance is bliss, so they say.

It doesn't bother me, or anyone else, so don't worry about it. I think it is generally considered rude to insult someone for what you perceive their spending habits to be, not just on the game, but in general. So just go on being a weasel and we will go on as we please.

Weasel
01-26-2015, 03:33 PM
It doesn't bother me, or anyone else, so don't worry about it. I think it is generally considered rude to insult someone for what you perceive their spending habits to be, not just on the game, but in general. So just go on being a weasel and we will go on as we please.

Your level of spending bothers you and a few others enough or you wouldn't be posting here in response to those laughing about it. If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't care what anyone else thinks. Certainly not enough to try to argue about it.

The joke is on you anyways. It doesn't matter if you spend a million a week and it doesn't matter what some virtual scoreboard says. You always lose, Gree always wins. That is an irrefutable fact. To even suggest the people who find themselves in the top ranks have won anything only serves as proof that those people are far from being as smart as they think they are.

Good for Gree for taking full advantage of the weakest of minds.

Dipstik
01-26-2015, 03:35 PM
*munches popcorn*

Captain Torgue
01-26-2015, 03:53 PM
Your level of spending bothers you and a few others enough or you wouldn't be posting here in response to those laughing about it. If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't care what anyone else thinks. Certainly not enough to try to argue about it.

The joke is on you anyways. It doesn't matter if you spend a million a week and it doesn't matter what some virtual scoreboard says. You always lose, Gree always wins. That is an irrefutable fact. To even suggest the people who find themselves in the top ranks have won anything only serves as proof that those people are far from being as smart as they think they are.

Do you even lift bro?

Thatkidyouknow
01-26-2015, 04:55 PM

In defense of Monte which I will soon regret, it is their choice and you should respect that. The obviously have the smarts to be earning that much in the first place which completely undermines your point that Monte and players that spend as much as Monte are "not smart". It isn't easy to be stupid and be rich unless you win the lottery or literally Rob a bank or get away with it or do something else that is illegal.

Captain Torgue
01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
In defense of Monte which I will soon regret, it is their choice and you should respect that. The obviously have the smarts to be earning that much in the first place which completely undermines your point that Monte and players that spend as much as Monte are "not smart". It isn't easy to be stupid and be rich unless you win the lottery or literally Rob a bank or get away with it or do something else that is illegal.

It is very easy to be stupid and rich. If you don't believe me take a look at the management of many companies out there (Gree included).

crime cow
01-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Do you even lift bro?

No. But he spends a lot of time on fitness forums making fun of people who do...

montecore
01-26-2015, 06:59 PM

I appreciate the support and can tell you that the people I know who are wealthy/successful typically work quite hard. Some are quite intelligent, some aren't, but all tend to have a gift or honed set of skills that lets them turn time into money. Ironically the very best sales people I know don't have to work very hard at it. The bad ones work constantly.

Back to my original point, this thread is about SAS accomplishing what no other team has been able to do: Put the undefeated, perennial FC/TAW winners into second place. Most who play the game and have an understanding of who TAW and SAS are at least took note of it, and the vast majority seemed to have an opinion one way or the other. Most of the ones I have spoken too were pleased to see SAS win if for no reason than to see things changed up. I don't think anyone was expecting to see it on Sports Center or CNN, or for any random bar or cafe patron to be particularly impressed.

If you want to question the value of spending so much money on a phone game, that's a different debate with all kinds of arguments. Is it moral or ethical with all the suffering in the world? Is it any worse than people who spend far more money in casinos or on champagne that they pour in the gutter to impress people? Is it kind of the big spenders to support a game so people can play for free? Is anyone who pays for cable each month going to hell because they don't put the money towards charity?

Different discussion.

Evan1000
01-26-2015, 07:54 PM
Too much reading to catch up on this argument.

But if I were to say one thing.. I can't wait to see the leaderboard for this upcoming street assault.

3 things can happen.

1- SAS will get cocky and TAW will beat them in a landslide

2- TAW will disappear from the leaderboard for most of the battle, save up all of their gold, and make the biggest comeback in cc history on the last day

3- Both teams have a run for their money and the victor doesn't win by much

The second one would be cool to watch

Dipstik
01-26-2015, 08:06 PM
You must be new here, Evan...

Molly's Voice
01-26-2015, 08:31 PM

Nah, he's been stealing iTunes cards and such since 2012.

Evan1000
01-26-2015, 08:47 PM

It's gonna be number three, but the other two would be funny. Ooh I thought of a fourth one

4- TAW disbands and the mollies rise to the challenge

Evan1000
01-26-2015, 08:51 PM
Nah, he's been stealing iTunes cards and such since 2012.

Of course, I've been doing that since I was in the crib

spiderman
01-26-2015, 11:05 PM
It's gonna be number three, but the other two would be funny. Ooh I thought of a fourth one

4- TAW disbands and the mollies rise to the challenge

Indeed mate, that would be something to watch. The mollies, rising to the challenge. I for one would stand at attention and salute them. Happy gaming, mate.

Heapsofblue
01-27-2015, 01:22 AM
It was great to watch and people should be able to spend their own money however they want. Congrats SAS

Mystruss
01-27-2015, 03:30 AM
Congratulations on your win SAS!!!

SilentAssassin
01-27-2015, 07:56 AM
Thanks everyone ! We had lots of fun

Vile Lynn
01-27-2015, 08:43 AM
Of course, I've been doing that since I was in the crib

Stealing or mooching?

Evan1000
01-27-2015, 09:54 AM
Stealing or mooching?

Stealing ofc

According to Molly's voice at least..

Molly's Voice
01-27-2015, 10:37 AM
Stealing ofc

According to Molly's voice at least..

It was mere speculation until you confirmed it. Thank you for acknowledging my suspicions. Welcome back, Kringle.

Evan1000
01-27-2015, 10:51 AM
It was mere speculation until you confirmed it. Thank you for acknowledging my suspicions. Welcome back, Kringle.

My confirmation was mere sarcasm

Dipstik
01-27-2015, 01:08 PM
Unintentional truth is still truth. Not that we really needed confirmation.

cool1
01-27-2015, 01:13 PM
How I knew this would happen... I don't see Taw posting every time they win. I would be more gracious to Sas if they didn't brag so much, and fill this forum with their rants!

Dipstik
01-27-2015, 01:27 PM
Hey at least this time they have something to brag about.

Weasel
01-27-2015, 01:31 PM

People who win at the special olympics have something to brag about too. It doesn't change certain facts though.

Dipstik
01-27-2015, 01:41 PM
No one is disputing those facts, sir.

Thatkidyouknow
01-27-2015, 02:31 PM
Too much reading to catch up on this argument.

But if I were to say one thing.. I can't wait to see the leaderboard for this upcoming street assault.

3 things can happen.

1- SAS will get cocky and TAW will beat them in a landslide

2- TAW will disappear from the leaderboard for most of the battle, save up all of their gold, and make the biggest comeback in cc history on the last day

3- Both teams have a run for their money and the victor doesn't win by much

The second one would be cool to watch

SAS won't get cocky, yes they may have a higher rate of spending than TAW, but a 5% mafia attack mod won't put them over the edge every single time. Heck maybe LOC is due for a first place win again!

Evan1000
01-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Unintentional truth is still truth. Not that we really needed confirmation.

Unintentional truth?

I sarcastically responded to the troll. What big truth was revealed in doing so?

Dipstik
01-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Try to keep up, Santa.

Evan1000
01-27-2015, 03:17 PM
SAS won't get cocky, yes they may have a higher rate of spending than TAW, but a 5% mafia attack mod won't put them over the edge every single time. Heck maybe LOC is due for a first place win again!

Lmao, they will if they aren't already, and it's not about the mod it's about their name on a board.

And people tell me I don't spend my money wisely.

Evan1000
01-27-2015, 03:19 PM
Ffs, calling me Santa is an insult, I'm far more educated than him.

And yes long winded dippy, I'm trying to work on that.

Should've seen the English essay I wrote yesterday. If it wasn't being graded by the NYCDOE right now I'd post a picture

Molly's Voice
01-27-2015, 04:31 PM
Should've seen the English essay I wrote yesterday. If it wasn't being graded by the "JACKSONVILLE DOE" right now I'd post a picture

There you go. Fixed it for ya.

You're welcome.

1Shot
01-27-2015, 04:45 PM
Let's keep this thread on topic guys!

Weasel
01-27-2015, 04:46 PM
Ffs, calling me Santa is an insult, I'm far more educated now than I was then.

Fixed the first part since MV seems to have missed it.

TMI
01-27-2015, 04:56 PM
How I knew this would happen... I don't see Taw posting every time they win. I would be more gracious to Sas if they didn't brag so much, and fill this forum with their rants!

lmao. None of these threads were created by SAS. And not many SAS posts. I don't think SAS is bragging for coming in first, ending TAW's win streak. The underdogs won. Love it or hate it (or for that matter, not give a crap), that is the fact.

LOL. Quoted for making me LMAO :)

Unintentional truth?

I sarcastically responded to the troll. What big truth was revealed in doing so?

HO HO HO

Evan1000
01-27-2015, 05:02 PM
Then I'll embrace my inner Santa. You're all getting coal for Christmas

Hoe hoe hoe

Dipstik
01-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Your mom's a hoe.

Molly's Voice
01-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Fixed the first part since MV seems to have missed it.

Good catch.

montecore
01-27-2015, 06:46 PM

LOC never won anything, it was the same FC/TAW members using the LOC name.

Weasel
01-27-2015, 06:57 PM
LOC never won anything, it was the same FC/TAW members using the LOC name.

It was only most of the same FC members, and syndicate name changes not being an option at that time, they had to join the real Lights Out to have that name appear on the list of winners. So they used the name with full permission, and the founders of LOC did indeed win a great deal out of that arrangement.

You should post a youtube video on the subject of speaking with a mouth full of foot. You are proving to be quite an authority on that subject.

montecore
01-27-2015, 08:29 PM
It was only most of the same FC members, and syndicate name changes not being an option at that time, they had to join the real Lights Out to have that name appear on the list of winners. So they used the name with full permission, and the founders of LOC did indeed win a great deal out of that arrangement.

You should post a youtube video on the subject of speaking with a mouth full of foot. You are proving to be quite an authority on that subject.

I know exactly where I am speaking from, quite foot free actually. And I have discussed the topic with Goody and Zubby and I don't know who else. Whatever LOC won, it certainly wasn't any sort of respect from anyone I know in game. Any top five syndicate, especially back then, could have booted their 15 lowest scorers, added FC/TAWs 15 top scorers, and pretended to win first. If SAS did it, and the players stayed, I don't think SAS would lose a battle or war until the game dies. But the accomplishment would have meant nothing, because there was no accomplishment. No more impressive than some average player joining TAW, scoring low, "winning first", and then claiming to be a champion. To this day I am embarrassed for LOC although if they got whatever they wanted out of it, good for them.

At the end most of LOCs scorers bailed on Goody and LOC and stayed with TAW/FC. Even the players on TAW who changed their names to things like "FC/TAW wins 37, SAS 1 LMAO" don't mention LOC. When the poor sports on TAW who never lost anything until SAS defeated them cant be bothered to mention LOC, you know how little it meant.

Some people may consider what LOC did an amazing championship feat, probably the same people who feel that way about someone ponsing TAW for a battle. That team did beat SAS, but essentially the same crew did it 37 times. Latching onto them and winning isn't "winning". Putting them in second for the first time ever? SAS won the game.

Molly's Voice
01-27-2015, 08:47 PM
*Montecore: Foot Free Since 2012*

Weasel
01-27-2015, 09:36 PM
I know exactly where I am speaking from, quite foot free actually. And I have discussed the topic with Goody and Zubby and I don't know who else. Whatever LOC won, it certainly wasn't any sort of respect from anyone I know in game. Any top five syndicate, especially back then, could have booted their 15 lowest scorers, added FC/TAWs 15 top scorers, and pretended to win first. If SAS did it, and the players stayed, I don't think SAS would lose a battle or war until the game dies. But the accomplishment would have meant nothing, because there was no accomplishment. No more impressive than some average player joining TAW, scoring low, "winning first", and then claiming to be a champion. To this day I am embarrassed for LOC although if they got whatever they wanted out of it, good for them.

At the end most of LOCs scorers bailed on Goody and LOC and stayed with TAW/FC. Even the players on TAW who changed their names to things like "FC/TAW wins 37, SAS 1 LMAO" don't mention LOC. When the poor sports on TAW who never lost anything until SAS defeated them cant be bothered to mention LOC, you know how little it meant.

Some people may consider what LOC did an amazing championship feat, probably the same people who feel that way about someone ponsing TAW for a battle. That team did beat SAS, but essentially the same crew did it 37 times. Latching onto them and winning isn't "winning". Putting them in second for the first time ever? SAS won the game.

TL;DR
http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

Captain Buck Slayer
01-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Congrats Silent ASSASSins

cool1
01-28-2015, 02:46 PM

Oh my hells bells thanks for keeping it short

Weasel
01-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Oh my hells bells thanks for keeping it short

He is a real pro at wasting his life on insignificant things that no one cares about.

Captain Torgue
01-28-2015, 03:59 PM
He is a real pro at wasting his life on insignificant things that no one cares about.

If you don't care about it then why have you made numerous posts about it in this thread?

Weasel
01-28-2015, 04:17 PM
If you don't care about it then why have you made numerous posts about it in this thread?

I know you're still just learning how to read, but don't give up. You'll be able to understand the words you're reading one day.

hotterthanyourgf
01-28-2015, 04:19 PM
Putting them in second for the first time ever? SAS won the game.

SAS won the game? Lmao. Such delusion. Even the dissidents within SAS ask this question, what are we gonna do after defeating TAW once? The answer is simple, going back to being second. Won the game? More like being pushed by Vlad to waste money time after time, and being kicked to the curb when the gold runs out. Oh yeah, TAW kicks people without gold to the curb too, but at least TAW doesn't pretend that they care.

Captain Torgue
01-28-2015, 05:00 PM
I know you're still just learning how to read, but don't give up. You'll be able to understand the words you're reading one day.

Thanks for the support, it brought a tear to my eye.

montecore
01-28-2015, 08:31 PM
SAS won the game? Lmao. Such delusion. Even the dissidents within SAS ask this question, what are we gonna do after defeating TAW once? The answer is simple, going back to being second. Won the game? More like being pushed by Vlad to waste money time after time, and being kicked to the curb when the gold runs out. Oh yeah, TAW kicks people without gold to the curb too, but at least TAW doesn't pretend that they care.

SAS, under Vlad's leadership, has done what no other syndicate has ever been able to do. This may actually be a first for all Gree games. Has SUP ever lost in MW? What about the top team in KA? SAS absolutely won the game. As dumb as this game is, as big a waste of time as it is, I used to have an unhealthy obsession with seeing TAW fail, and seeing SAS win. That embarrassing weight was lifted after last battle.

Going back to being second? I don't care. I don't think they do either. I assume that TAW will get their act together and spend whatever it takes to win first. At some point, SAS will go for it again, and at some point they will win it again. That's part of the fun of being in SAS. I don't need nor want to see SAS become TAW2.0.

I don't know why you have an axe to grind, but we have sas2,3,4 and i flat out beg players to go to one of these teams when they need or want to reduce the time/money spent on the game. I move between the SAS teams as I want and I hope every player on sas1-4 feels the same freedom. SAS1 has let many players miss min for many wars, for all sorts of reasons. Eventually, yes, if a player can't make minimum for long enougg they need to move down. You can't win first or hold second with a ton of free players.

I do agree that TAW doesn't pretend to care when they kick a player to the curb. Thats all i agree with.

t12pm
01-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Since the LOC thing was brought up was there any former FC members in the ranks for the last war with the win?

Weasel
01-28-2015, 09:12 PM
SAS, under Vlad's leadership, has done what no other syndicate has ever been able to do. This may actually be a first for all Gree games. Has SUP ever lost in MW? What about the top team in KA? SAS absolutely won the game. As dumb as this game is, as big a waste of time as it is, I used to have an unhealthy obsession with seeing TAW fail, and seeing SAS win. That embarrassing weight was lifted after last battle.

Going back to being second? I don't care. I don't think they do either. I assume that TAW will get their act together and spend whatever it takes to win first. At some point, SAS will go for it again, and at some point they will win it again. That's part of the fun of being in SAS. I don't need nor want to see SAS become TAW2.0.

I don't know why you have an axe to grind, but we have sas2,3,4 and i flat out beg players to go to one of these teams when they need or want to reduce the time/money spent on the game. I move between the SAS teams as I want and I hope every player on sas1-4 feels the same freedom. SAS1 has let many players miss min for many wars, for all sorts of reasons. Eventually, yes, if a player can't make minimum for long enougg they need to move down. You can't win first or hold second with a ton of free players.

I do agree that TAW doesn't pretend to care when they kick a player to the curb. Thats all i agree with.

TL;DR
http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

sister morphine
01-28-2015, 11:13 PM
The top team in KA, Forum United Nation (which I think had a few Fight Club members) did lose to the second placed Royal Knights who held on to top slot until the time I stopped playing the game. That was pretty epic and certainly raised a cheer amongst the neutrals. :)

Anyway, congratulations to SAS on their win. As an ex-member it was thrilling to see the team finally do it.

Thatkidyouknow
01-29-2015, 04:03 AM
The top team in KA, Forum United Nation (which I think had a few Fight Club members) did lose to the second placed Royal Knights who held on to top slot until the time I stopped playing the game. That was pretty epic and certainly raised a cheer amongst the neutrals. :)

Anyway, congratulations to SAS on their win. As an ex-member it was thrilling to see the team finally do it.
A few FC vets are in FUN

Captain Buck Slayer
01-29-2015, 08:47 AM
FUN is dead, RK has been winning first for over a year now.

Captain Buck Slayer
01-29-2015, 08:48 AM
SUP lost once in MW's version of the street assault event, that was the only time.

Winnson
01-29-2015, 10:06 AM
So you're saying SAS is going to be number one from now on?

I'm ok with this.

cc thunder
02-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Yawn, if it was horse racing you guys are still considered the long shot. Not a safe bet as far as history is concerned

cc thunder
02-01-2015, 10:48 PM
SAS, under Vlad's leadership, has done what no other syndicate has ever been able to do.

what you mean coming first, didn't TAW lights out and fight club all get that honor?

killbillbst
02-02-2015, 02:16 AM
Gree must really be trying to help SAS in Street Assault. My mob is ranked 280 and we were matched with them last night

Thatkidyouknow
02-02-2015, 03:35 AM
Gree must really be trying to help SAS in Street Assault. My mob is ranked 280 and we were matched with them last night

SAS is putting up 250m plus a fight as of now. And they did 700m against TAW earlier.

Blaggard
02-02-2015, 03:43 AM
SAS is putting up 250m plus a fight as of now. And they did 700m against TAW earlier.

TAW scored 300k in that battle. So much for smart spending, eh, SAS?

spiderman
02-02-2015, 04:56 PM
TAW scored 300k in that battle. So much for smart spending, eh, SAS?

Happy gaming mate. CC, just keeps on going. Happy gaming mate.

Dipstik
02-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Ma Bell's offspring agitate to shake off some regulatory rules
The Baby Bells'' are pushing back federal restrictions governing competition in the telecommunications industry. The Federal Communications Commission will vote tomorrow on whether to continue requiring Bell operating companies (BOCs) to maintain separate subsidiaries if they wish to offer computer link services. Down the road,chanel handbags (http://www.wkausa.com/chanel/chanel-handbags-knockoffs-wholesale.html), the FCC is also considering whether to allow new accounting rules designed to prevent the BOCs from subsidizing their computerized services. What is being voted on is the issue of whether the cost of the structural separation requirement outweighs the benefits in preventing potential anticompetitive behavior, '' says Susan O' Connell of the FCC. At present,canada goose outlet sale (http://www.discountcanadagoosejackets.com), Pacific Telesis, USWest, Southwestern Bell, Ameritech, Bellsouth, Bell Atlantic, and NYNEX are forced to operate separate subsidiaries if they wish to offer nonregulated enhanced'' services. Under new rules, however,veste moncler femme (http://www.maisondesvignesdeverzenay.com/neige/vestefemme.php), the FCC would make those distinctions. Can you manage your money? A personal finance quiz. All we're really saying is that all of the unregulated businesses should be operated as unregulated businesses, and we [shareholders] take the risk and we take the rewards, '' says Delbert C. Staley, chairman of NYNEX. Still, there is some question of just how effective new regulatory and accounting procedures will be at preventing subsidization. It's a cost accountant's nightmare, '' one federal official says. Finding subsidization gets to be like looking for a black cat in a dark room. There are so many costs fixed that it becomes a very subjective thing. ''Other experts say that while subsidization is not currently a huge problem, it is one reason the original court judgment forced a separation between regulated and unregulated phone service. At the federal regulatory level, there is a shift away from keeping the two separate for efficiency's sake, '' according to the official. Yet, the BOCs still must wait for approval from US District Judge Harold H. Greene, who could be influenced by any FCC move to allow such information services. '' The thrust against deregulation can also be seen clearly: In a key Justice Department investigation that is to be given President Reagan in January. It is looking at just where, and how, the regional Bells should be allowed to expand. The Bells are supplying Justice Department investigators with information, but are also reportedly lobbying the Justice Department on a daily basis. On Capitol Hill,woolrich canada (http://www.woolrichcanada.com), where two bills being pushed hard by some of the Bells are pending before the House Telecommunications, Consumer Protection, and Finance Committee. The Bell companies have established widespread support for their plan to have the modified final judgment changed, but there is some question as to how deep that support is, '' says Dekkers Davidson of the Commerce Department's National Telecommunications Information Administration. Officials in the executive branch and aides within the telecommunications subcommittee say that, while passage of legislation is not likely soon, it keeps pressure on federal agencies to move toward relaxing restrictions in four key areas: Marketing information services including voice mail, voice storage, voice forwarding. This is the category the Bells are likely to be allowed to enter soon. Making customer premise equipment including private branch exchange systems (PBXs), keysets, modems,discount oakley sunglasses (http://www.discountoakleysunglasses.us.com), and terminals. (This is a very competitive, low margin business where many businesses are having trouble making money. )For big business, the Bells could provide automatic routing along the least expensive long distance line. For small businesses that can't afford PBX, a regional phone company could build this least cost routing'' into its own system. Making central office equipment that is, large buildings with sophisticated switching computers. Marketing interexchange services that is, long distance services that would compete with AT MCI, and others. Underlying the strong political push to loosen regulations is the concern that technology now enables big business to bypass the Bell systems' wires that interconnect offices and homes. The Bells fear lucrative corporate business will leave their networks in droves. Insurance, airlines, and stockbrokers are all information intensive and have enormous amounts of phone use. They would like to get around the charge for access provided by local wires. An example frequently cited by the Bells as proof that bypass is eroding their system is Merrill Lynch's New York Teleport network established at the southern tip of Manhattan. It beams data off of antennas on Staten Island. We're finding evidence of bypass in some instances, '' says NTIA's Mr. Davidson. In theory you would expect a lot of bypass. But that isn't the case in reality. ''Still, you don't really wait until your horse is dead before you report back [to the government], '' says NYNEX chairman Staley.
????????

http://www.scc988.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2140811&pid=2174048&page=1&extra=page=1#pid2174048

I find what you have to say fascinating, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

rabid1
02-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Id like to thank SaS for putting blood in the water. This SA we stole a node from TAW.