PDA

View Full Version : Please stop inflation of event requirements

Talahaski
01-21-2015, 08:38 AM
Your inflating event requirements faster than people are growing. We get close to completing events or actually start to complete events and you screw us up by upping the requirements again and put us back to not having a chance to complete it again.
Particularly referring to this RB, but also fltq's are just way too hard to complete. Most teams don't have 60 members each with > +10 energy regen. Events should be possible to achieve with full participation.

corey0025
01-21-2015, 09:01 AM
But then the top 25 won't have a challenge anymore, screw the other 4000 teams. Won't be long until the only way to finish anything will be with gold, then we're all going to look around and realize there is only 25 teams left and the game will be gone and all that money spend on those precious top 25 accounts will be wasted.

Yes gree the goal is for you to make money, but sadly your going about it the wrong way. You constantly up the ante with requirements and events and neglect the very base of your game with countless broken events and non existent support. Your better off lowering requirements to allow more people to participate and finish events. They will use more gold if they feel they have a chance to finish, but not if finishing by buying gold is the only way to finish.

Hope you learn your lesson soon, before we are all looking for another game to play.

MW Flake
01-21-2015, 09:27 AM
If they were going about it the wrong way, people wouldn't still be spending money.

Ozymandias
01-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Slightly suprisingly, over the last 3 months for Panama Cycle onwards, the energy requirements for the LTQs have been broadly stable.

For a 3 day about 1.7m for master, and 0.8m for prestige.

NexusImperium
01-21-2015, 09:34 AM
This sure is a game, but the payers are the ones being played.

corey0025
01-21-2015, 09:58 AM
They're still spending because they can't see the inevitable is happening...the divide between top 25 is getting so great they have to up the requirements of events to keep that core group spending, but gree is alienating the rest of they're player base and driving them away.

Yes they will continue to spend because they've spent an astronomical amount already so of course they won't stop. But my point wasn't the top is stopping they're spending, it's the rest of the ppl playing will that will cause the game to die.

But keep asking for events to get tougher. It's only hurting yourselves in the long run.

Ozymandias
01-21-2015, 10:04 AM
But as I say the requirements haven't gone up... what is probably happening when factions are finding it harder is that as the indy prizes aren't as good, so fewer people spend to gold to do indy in sync, and because of the equipment available , others aren't totally focused on the faction part, and do indy out of sync

Hobbs
01-21-2015, 10:58 AM
Slightly suprisingly, over the last 3 months for Panama Cycle onwards, the energy requirements for the LTQs have been broadly stable.

For a 3 day about 1.7m for master, and 0.8m for prestige.

The requirements are going up with each event,last 2 fltq events were 87k for masters,then 50k for 24hr masters and now 174k for masters!!
That represents a significant increase over just 3 weeks and the prizes are actually getting Worse!!
This is why players(even top10/25) are not chasing these events,GREE are getting too GREEdy....

truthteller
01-21-2015, 11:07 AM
The requirements are going up with each event,last 2 fltq events were 87k for masters,then 50k for 24hr masters and now 174k for masters!!
That represents a significant increase over just 3 weeks and the prizes are actually getting Worse!!
This is why players(even top10/25) are not chasing these events,GREE are getting too GREEdy....

agree 100000000000000000%
the "new" RB is a great example
GREEdys goal with this was to have top factions like SUP and ACE do 2 things
1- spend gold to finish fast so they can help their other family factions
2- have them use all the time to finish all RB modes, thus not able to help others - other factions will struggle and may end up using gold to finish on their own

but in reality what is happening is that very few factions are finish RB masters
others are jumping like crazy to factions trying to finish masters for free
other factions just finish up to prestige and then stop at 21/29 or 25/29 or even 27/29 masters, then work on their wrappers unit..........all for free..............becuase to finish it would cost toooooooo much gold and it is not worth it.............because you are not having fun and prizes suck

GREEdy does not undestand that players spend gold because
1- they are having fun on an event
2- for convinience
3- some are just addicts and fall under peer pressure

So players in #1 will not spend if they are not having fun
Players on #2 will reduce or stop eventually because "convinience" is getting tooo expensive
Players on #3 will just follow those on #1 and #2

MW Flake
01-21-2015, 11:08 AM
Maybe it's time for a new Ultimate tier.

dan2407
01-21-2015, 11:21 AM
agree 100000000000000000%
the "new" RB is a great example
GREEdys goal with this was to have top factions like SUP and ACE do 2 things
1- spend gold to finish fast so they can help their other family factions
2- have them use all the time to finish all RB modes, thus not able to help others - other factions will struggle and may end up using gold to finish on their own

but in reality what is happening is that very few factions are finish RB masters
others are jumping like crazy to factions trying to finish masters for free
other factions just finish up to prestige and then stop at 21/29 or 25/29 or even 27/29 masters, then work on their wrappers unit..........all for free..............becuase to finish it would cost toooooooo much gold and it is not worth it.............because you are not having fun and prizes suck

GREEdy does not undestand that players spend gold because
1- they are having fun on an event
2- for convinience
3- some are just addicts and fall under peer pressure

So players in #1 will not spend if they are not having fun
Players on #2 will reduce or stop eventually because "convinience" is getting tooo expensive
Players on #3 will just follow those on #1 and #2

Very few factions? Sorry but I'm sure the top 100 could finish it for free

truthteller
01-21-2015, 12:18 PM
Very few factions? Sorry but I'm sure the top 100 could finish it for free

100 factions out of 4000+ factions ===> 100 / 4000 = 2.5%.............I say that is very few factions:rolleyes:

Pidgeot
01-21-2015, 12:18 PM
Our faction stopped at 26/29. Folder drop rate sucks, energy requirements are higher, meaning less folders and boss health is WAY too high, considering the units we are getting now. They pulled all the high stat units away and took away energy refill prizes. Took away the health and energy regen temp boost. They are not getting anymore money from me and I may consider getting a refund of all things bought because of shady business practice.

MW Flake
01-21-2015, 12:36 PM
100 factions out of 4000+ factions ===> 100 / 4000 = 0.03%.............I say that is very few factions:rolleyes:

You're math is off just a little there mate, by about 1,000,000%. The correct answer is 2.5%.

truthteller
01-21-2015, 12:41 PM
You're math is off just a little there mate, by about 10,000%. The correct answer is 2.5%.

you are right, thanks, forgot to move the decimals :o

MW Flake
01-21-2015, 12:53 PM
you are right, thanks, forgot to move the decimals :o

Lol. Got your back.

Another thought just occurred though. By the time you get to the top 1000, you are lucky to have factions with 30 people. My guess is there are about 100k people in the top 4000 factions. So that means the top 100 would actually account for closer to 6%. Factor in those that actually play regularly, and that percentage increases further. Well over 10% of your daily players getting the top prizes really isn't all that bad.

truthteller
01-21-2015, 01:25 PM
Lol. Got your back.

Another thought just occurred though. By the time you get to the top 1000, you are lucky to have factions with 30 people. My guess is there are about 100k people in the top 4000 factions. So that means the top 100 would actually account for closer to 6%. Factor in those that actually play regularly, and that percentage increases further. Well over 10% of your daily players getting the top prizes really isn't all that bad.

lol
we can play with numbers and factor and we will come up with a different answer everytime, there are countless things we could apply

1- do we count games or humans? there are players with 2, 3 and up to 20+ accounts (Yes they are, Agent Orange plays 20+ accounts)

2- how to factor those in top 100 that have minis in top 101-4000 factions and play them for free? in my faction I have 3 such players

3- regarding # of players in a faction, yes, some have 30 +/- members, but what about those with 60 players from which maybe 20 or even 40 are either non active, campers or level 1 accounts made up just to lower the factions average strenght?

All is relative and pointless because I believe only 2 things are constant and true

1- any free players that finally figures out that no matter how much they participate and how much time they spend in the game will never be able to complete events...........and sees event every day getting farther and farther away from being achievable...........will eventually loose interest in the game and stop (first will participate less (WD/FL), then will only get to he can for free (LTQs, RB, then will skip some events (such a boxes).............and eventually delete the app)

2- Gold spenders: they will see that every event is more expensive that the one before, that using gold as a convinience no longer exist, because you have to spend gold and still be glue to the game to "win" the event (2WD, 2FL per cycle), they will see that "their advantages" (winning regen bonus, health, etc) it is actually not an advantage but a burden, because due to that, GREEDY keeps increasing the "requierements" at a higher rate than what they "win" in order to keep them spending money................so in time they will (and some have already) see it is pointless to keep spending...........and will move down in ranks (mainly because they refuse to spend as before, and faction will force them to move out), to light gold factions, then little gold factions to gold free factions...........to "retirement"

Captain Buck Slayer
01-21-2015, 01:36 PM
The new energy requirements are insane for factions below top 100.

MW Flake
01-21-2015, 01:46 PM
I meant actual accounts. And you are right, we can never know for sure, but I think we can get pretty close. See what you think of these for average numbers. I am intentionally leaning towards the higher end of the estimates, as that will actually dilute the total numbers and make put estimates of the percentage getting top prizes on the lower end.

Top 100: full 60 members = 6k
100-200: 55 members = 5.5k
200-700: 45 members = 23.5k
700-1000: 30 members = 9k
1000-4000: 20 members = 60,000
Total = 104k

So as you begin to factor in who gets what based on that, it can tell quite a lot. You can add in a margin of error as well and still come up with some data that's not quite what many believe it is.

Mr llama
01-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Top 150 teams should have been able to finish this raid boss masters ,yes it was harder but not impossible(again its called masters for a reason). Lte energy amount was foolish this time around hopefully gree will see how little factions finished it and change their ways

Pidgeot
01-21-2015, 02:38 PM
Also, we get +2 energy regen temp boost right before WD. We cant even use it during the cycle.

dan2407
01-21-2015, 02:51 PM
Our faction stopped at 26/29. Folder drop rate sucks, energy requirements are higher, meaning less folders and boss health is WAY too high, considering the units we are getting now. They pulled all the high stat units away and took away energy refill prizes. Took away the health and energy regen temp boost. They are not getting anymore money from me and I may consider getting a refund of all things bought because of shady business practice.

Shady business practice because they change unit stats for each ltq? You must be 12 years old all you do is cry like a little girl, it's not grees fault your faction sucks and can't complete raid boss

Pidgeot
01-21-2015, 03:23 PM
Shady business practice because they change unit stats for each ltq? You must be 12 years old all you do is cry like a little girl, it's not grees fault your faction sucks and can't complete raid boss

You can eat a ****. Oh, I forgot, you're eating GREEs.

truthteller
01-21-2015, 03:32 PM

Troll, troll, troll away, gently down the Gree's stream, dany dany dany......you know the rest of the song:rolleyes:

dan2407
01-21-2015, 03:41 PM
Troll, troll, troll away, gently down the Gree's stream, dany dany dany......you know the rest of the song:rolleyes:

A troll because I'm calling someone out for moaning that he can't get his own way and get things for free? Makes sense

Laurence1
01-21-2015, 04:03 PM
Well I was one of those that was quite happy to burn 10 energy packs to help out the faction, and that was my choice. However to burn a larger number on the prestige is not going to happen. So all gree has done is limit or will completely stop my spending. Thus their bank account may suffer just a little as a result, until we all stop it they will not listen to any of us.

And as has been so clearly pointed out it only takes a handful of large spenders to keep the bank ticking over for gree, and for gree to keep doing what they are doing.

I'll keep having fun in the game but now just not going to care so much about finishing things what I get is what I get and unit chasing or gear chasing is over.

truthteller
01-21-2015, 04:22 PM
A troll because I'm calling someone out for moaning that he can't get his own way and get things for free? Makes sense

You are right, I am sorry about that and I apologize

the word I am looking is not troll, is a different word, which I cannot find, perhaps unpolite or disrespectful
just because you are calling someone out (which is your right) does not give you the right to name calling or being derrogative towards them

each person is entitle to their opinion and to express their frustration or unhappiness towards a game they love to play, yet feels the providor is not doing a good job with the service or quality of the game, yet ones does not want to leave or quit again because they really like the game, all one can do is "vent" in here or ask for adjustments toward inproving game experience.

I myself would like to see some inprovements in the games, the requerements are do getting ridiculous high and are making events unachivable for most players, true masters should be for the "big boys" yet Prestige should be within reach for most, either "free" or with lost of time participation or with a small amount of gold, but to spend 1 vault per event is not good
yes, players can do finish Normal mode free, but what is the point, in the past many were happy doing so because final prize had a bonus.............now normal modes are only good for 2 things 1- farm equipment 2- TEMP bonus item (if bonus is worth it), no unit in normal mode is worth getting (top prize is 18k or 25k max), not even for a level 1 game is worth it

dan2407
01-21-2015, 04:42 PM
You are right, I am sorry about that and I apologize

the word I am looking is not troll, is a different word, which I cannot find, perhaps unpolite or disrespectful
just because you are calling someone out (which is your right) does not give you the right to name calling or being derrogative towards them

each person is entitle to their opinion and to express their frustration or unhappiness towards a game they love to play, yet feels the providor is not doing a good job with the service or quality of the game, yet ones does not want to leave or quit again because they really like the game, all one can do is "vent" in here or ask for adjustments toward inproving game experience.

I myself would like to see some inprovements in the games, the requerements are do getting ridiculous high and are making events unachivable for most players, true masters should be for the "big boys" yet Prestige should be within reach for most, either "free" or with lost of time participation or with a small amount of gold, but to spend 1 vault per event is not good
yes, players can do finish Normal mode free, but what is the point, in the past many were happy doing so because final prize had a bonus.............now normal modes are only good for 2 things 1- farm equipment 2- TEMP bonus item (if bonus is worth it), no unit in normal mode is worth getting (top prize is 18k or 25k max), not even for a level 1 game is worth it

Pretty sure if you look back through all the thread he called me a "snob" does that not fall under name calling?

truthteller
01-21-2015, 04:48 PM
Pretty sure if you look back through all the thread he called me a "snob" does that not fall under name calling?

it does, but it is up to each person to show others they are "the better person" by staying within respectful boundaries and not sink to low levels just because others do

fatbodychris
01-21-2015, 08:25 PM
Does that cry baby pidegon know there are energy refills in this new ILTQ?

He'll probably cry it takes too much energy to get too them.

Who wants to make a bet he'll start a new tread about energy requirements or bump his old one? We can go through paypal.

Annihilator2
01-21-2015, 09:46 PM
Stop going against Gree!
Gree wants to kill this game and does all for this.
Stop playing! Help to Gree!

Pidgeot
01-21-2015, 11:08 PM
Does that cry baby pidegon know there are energy refills in this new ILTQ?

He'll probably cry it takes too much energy to get too them.

Who wants to make a bet he'll start a new tread about energy requirements or bump his old one? We can go through paypal.

Complaining got us our refills back. If you want change, fight for it.

Pidgeot
01-21-2015, 11:12 PM

A lot of your comments made you come off as one.

East Coast Bias
01-21-2015, 11:49 PM

I respectfully disagree. The folder drop rate was no different from before. If my lv100 mini with a +7 can come up with 1200 folders, then many of you oldtimers should have been able to best that. All you had to do was participate in the LTQs (note: I did not say finish, I said participate) - in fact I did not finish a single indi LTQ or the indi portion of the FLTQ. Just too energy intensive. So follow where the equipment was on normal, prestige and masters = 1200 folders. If you had a full faction willing to do the same, you had all the folders you needed to finish easy to masters and also farm for 18/18. That said, I agree that masters was tough for teams outside of 100.

On a different note, while it is a bit of keeping up with the jones, if you don't continue to complete certain events, you will only fall behind and eventually never be able to complete any event. In the case of WDE, if you don't get yourself in position to place at least top 25 in your division, then the road ahead is grim. Every faction's goal should be at a min top 25 in division. And for those who have a bit more to spend, top 15 in FL and top 25 WDE (which then automatically gets you the division regen).

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 01:17 AM
A lot of your comments made you come off as one.

So then maybe a lot of your comments made you come off as a crying 12 year old girl. Just something to think about.

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 01:19 AM
So then maybe a lot of your comments made you come off as a crying 12 year old girl. Just something to think about.

12 year old girls are more mature than you think.

HellRaizer
01-22-2015, 01:35 AM
Hey folks, please try to stop the attacks on each other and stay on topic of the thread.

We didn't notice an increase/decrease on the drop rates.. With everyone actively gathering Intel we had enough. Yes, our faction hit a wall on masters at 26 (the last equipment I think). Although we are only top 300 nowadays, so finishing masters has always been thought of as a bonus. When RB masters first appeared only the top (mostly) could complete it, which I think is fair enough as they earned it. When the stat inflation + reduced health came in we took advantage but always assumed that masters would become unachievable again.

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 01:39 AM
I respectfully disagree. The folder drop rate was no different from before. If my lv100 mini with a +7 can come up with 1200 folders, then many of you oldtimers should have been able to best that. All you had to do was participate in the LTQs (note: I did not say finish, I said participate) - in fact I did not finish a single indi LTQ or the indi portion of the FLTQ. Just too energy intensive. So follow where the equipment was on normal, prestige and masters = 1200 folders. If you had a full faction willing to do the same, you had all the folders you needed to finish easy to masters and also farm for 18/18. That said, I agree that masters was tough for teams outside of 100.

On a different note, while it is a bit of keeping up with the jones, if you don't continue to complete certain events, you will only fall behind and eventually never be able to complete any event. In the case of WDE, if you don't get yourself in position to place at least top 25 in your division, then the road ahead is grim. Every faction's goal should be at a min top 25 in division. And for those who have a bit more to spend, top 15 in FL and top 25 WDE (which then automatically gets you the division regen).

That plus 7 is a big deal. That's a extra 420 energy a hour, which can get you 2 to 4 more folders for targets 100+ energy. Our faction also spent all energy throughout the event and events since folders started dropping. I was only able to get 680 folders where I would normally get 1300+. Seems drop rates are different for many. I also got 12 opens in a row for last crate before the first sorry but I did not assume everyone also got 12 cash opens in a row. That was a good crate for me by the way, sucks the boost was 10% fight valor payout.

Also the energy required was higher, which makes my +1 energy regen not as good. I do agree with the rest though

Ozymandias
01-22-2015, 02:01 AM
The requirements are going up with each event,last 2 fltq events were 87k for masters, then 50k for 24hr masters and now 174k for masters!!

You're not comparing like for like... 3 day events are typically 170-180k for indy masters, and 1.6-1.8m for faction masters and have been for a while. 2 day and 1 day events are obviously less (roughly proportionately so) and always better value if you have to use gold to finish)

robmurphy
01-22-2015, 02:19 AM
Why on earth do people outside the top factions feel they should be able to finish Masters without gold?

The clue is in the name. Master level should be seen as aspirational to all those outside e.g. Top 50 factions.

There are Beginner, Normal, Prestige and Master levels. Why should a Top 100 faction feel they are of 'Master' level?

My faction finished the whole event in less than 24 hours, because we are a Top 10 faction and we spend gold.

If you want to finish Master level, there are only 2 things you can do (without external help);

1. Get stronger
2. Spend gold

There is no mystery to these events.

I begrudgingly accept that people feel the need to whinge and whine, but I cannot comprehend why people below what you could consider 'Master' level factions believe they should be able to complete Master level events without gold?

Should a middle-aged slightly tubby bloke like me be able to run 100m in 10 seconds? No....but I could;

1. Get faster (by training)
2. Buy bionic legs.....

STOP trying to make the elite edge of the game available to those who are not elite (or to those not prepared to spend)

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 02:32 AM
^
Training and spending money can't be compared. At least make it fair.

To add to this, you spend to finish in 24 hours where we choose not to spend and still finish using the time on the clock. You can also play the even for free, but you choose not to.

robmurphy
01-22-2015, 02:48 AM
To add to this, you spend to finish in 24 hours where we choose not to spend and still finish using the time on the clock. You can also play the even for free, but you choose not to.

Just to clarify, we spend gold in general, but not in RB. RB is very easy for the Top 10 factions. Just about every player can take down a level 100 boss on their own with a single force attack. Level 150's, even with the inflated stats, are down in a few minutes.

RB, in my humble opinion, should get massively harder, not easier.

And don't even get me started on EB which most top players can finish up to level 150 in a single day all with single FREE hits.

My vote is to make Master level events MUCH harder

But I'm just one voice in the tens of thousands playing the game....

dan2407
01-22-2015, 03:24 AM
Just to clarify, we spend gold in general, but not in RB. RB is very easy for the Top 10 factions. Just about every player can take down a level 100 boss on their own with a single force attack. Level 150's, even with the inflated stats, are down in a few minutes.

RB, in my humble opinion, should get massively harder, not easier.

And don't even get me started on EB which most top players can finish up to level 150 in a single day all with single FREE hits.

My vote is to make Master level events MUCH harder

But I'm just one voice in the tens of thousands playing the game....

Couldn't agree more, back a few months ago masters would Cost neArly a vault each player to complete until those high stat units were brought out

Laurence1
01-22-2015, 03:30 AM
Why on earth do people outside the top factions feel they should be able to finish Masters without gold?

The clue is in the name. Master level should be seen as aspirational to all those outside e.g. Top 50 factions.

There are Beginner, Normal, Prestige and Master levels. Why should a Top 100 faction feel they are of 'Master' level?

My faction finished the whole event in less than 24 hours, because we are a Top 10 faction and we spend gold.

If you want to finish Master level, there are only 2 things you can do (without external help);

1. Get stronger
2. Spend gold

I begrudgingly accept that people feel the need to whinge and whine, but I cannot comprehend why people below what you could consider 'Master' level factions believe they should be able to complete Master level events without gold?

Should a middle-aged slightly tubby bloke like me be able to run 100m in 10 seconds? No....but I could;

2. Buy bionic legs.....

STOP trying to make the elite edge of the game available to those who are not elite (or to those not prepared to spend)

Ok I agree that master should be for master level players and teams. What is concerning now is that teams outside of the elite are no longer able to complete fltq with out spending significantly large amounts of money. I used to spend some to get things completed so we could get a unit bonus etc etc but that is now not even possible with the large increase in energy requirements.
95% (probably more) of players will never get the health regn or energy bonus that continue to be offered only to the top 25 teams..we all have aspirations of getting stronger being in a better team being able to knock out a lv 150 in a few minutes. But that all seems like pie in the sky dreams now..
How much money do you expect us to spend to become a top10 team? Not all of us have bottomless wallets and even if we did should we need to spend that much on a game? What chance most of us thought we had of getting to a point where we could be competitive has in one blow been taken away by the increase in energy requirements, and no matter how strong we get in attack defence gear, we will never be strong enough without the energy and and health regn that give the top 25 teams the edge. And even if we did get them gree it seems will just change the playing field again and again. Instead of making it so hard for the rest of us, gree should have given the top 25 -100 whatever their own challenge and let the rest of us have at least a small dream of getting to the top, and maybe just one day we might join you at the elite level.

smart tiger
01-22-2015, 03:34 AM

1. Get stronger
2. Spend gold

2. Buy bionic legs.....

RobMurphy.. Your points are not invalid, but that was very condescending..
Tell you what, the elites can continue enjoying the "Masters".

We, the bourgoeis of Modern War, are simply requesting GREE to let us enjoy the little perks of being regular players.. Some of us participate in all events daily. We save the energy refills from events so that we can use them to get the odd prestige prizes.. We might even use a little gold at times if the prizes are rarer than usual..

But the prizes have become less attractive of late.. and the energy hikes have stopped us from completing even prestige FLTQ..

GREE should find ways to increase participation through innovation in the events.. it is a game after all.. people look out for challenges.. If you make it interesting enough then some players will even shell out a few $$ for the sake of entertainment.. But arm-twisting tactics to make us spend gold will only shut out the "non-elite" players..

And without us, you elites will have not have anyone left to play with.. thats how the game will die out..

So, whether you like it or not, complaining about it is only way of sending a signal to GREE that the players are not happy..

robmurphy
01-22-2015, 04:04 AM
Not all of us have bottomless wallets and even if we did should we need to spend that much on a game?.

Hi Laurence

I completely get the fact that not everyone has bottomless pockets (I most certainly don't have bottomless pockets). But I would advice you have a look at the gold bonus program.

You can buy, for example, what may be 6 months of gold for you - that gets doubled(ish) with free gold, and if you buy when there's a 40% sale, then you can make a real killing.

Then look for things like health pack sales.

I'm no Warren Buffet, but if you buy gold at 40% off, buy in bulk and get free gold, then buy your health packs on 30% sale, you can really stretch your dollar.

But nothing you say is wrong, it's really hard to break into and stay in the Top 10/25, especially if you were not super-active during the insane hyper-inflation months.

robmurphy
01-22-2015, 04:13 AM
[QUOTE=smart tiger;1455268]Your points are not invalid, but that was very condescending..
Tell you what, the elites can continue enjoying the "Masters".QUOTE]

smart tiger.

I apologise if I came across as condescending, I wrote it as honestly as I could and tried not to sound like the "spoilt rich brat" my posts have previously been described as being.

It's simply an observation that in this game, I guess as with a lot of things in life, people will always want more without putting extra in.

My point is relatively straightforward. If, for example, Gree made Masters level RB accessible to Top 250 factions without the use of gold, is that fair on those who do spend gold?

I'm sure there will be diametrically opposing views on that. My opinion, and please note it's only an opinion, is those who invest in this game by spending gold (no, I don't want a debate about whether spending real money in a game is an 'investment') should get more than those who don't.

It's not wrong for a person to spend their own money on whatever (legal) things they want to.

Without trivialising the issue, if one person spends $100K on a certain type of car, should someone who only spends $50K have the same car??

I'm not trying to sound pompous nor condescending, I just accept life isn't fair and never will be.

Cannot Connect To Server
01-22-2015, 04:49 AM
Ive not read much of the bullying and dissing going on above. Or many posts as im tired and in pain.

It does not matter which event players try to do as all are set above what the original games energy levels before + / boosts.

And everything in the entire game has always been set much higher on gold to make players be suckered in to buying it to believe they will be super strong faster.

its a carrot in front of a donkey that as long as u run fast the carrot of gold will always be in your face saying spend gold buy higher units....

cos tomorrow we will draw a different cartoon and your entire game is screwed without them all...
pokegold got to but them all!!! pokegold!

energy for all players when starting the game is 3 per minute.

30 per ten mins...180 per hour.

thats 7,200 energy in 24 hours.

yet Prestige needs 40,000+ on this current event.

the event started on my device with 1 day 20 or 22 hours. lets call it 2 days to round it up easier... so 14,400 energy.

in the original game it had no bags... so thus leaving a lot of gold needed to beat Prestige.

high players seem to forget the real game and its design of being fraudulent from day 1.

gold is a short cut for those rich enough to be able to afford it. but its never ending. each week new cartoons.. new ltqs ...new bosses and more gold needed to gas up your imaginary tank and cartoon jet planes to battle in your games events.

its all fixed its all corrupt by design.

one look in the store clearly shows they wave the shiny gold carrot blatantly for those who want to win on the short cut route.

think of the original store.... (and the current) buy x unit for 1,000 cash get 1/0.

or buy z unit for 200 gold and get 500/500 atk & def WOW buy a cartoon today and my imaginary base of drawings will be super strong heck damn im buying two!!! beat that suckers!!...

oh but mr soup and mr farrr (names hv been changed to protect the innocent) are richer than you!!

oh dang and they bought 3/4/5/10/50 maybe even 100!! your base is now super weak compared to these 2 giants.

better call up the a team. well fool are u going on a plane now suckers? or did draculas carrot suck ur bank account and now u too hv to either lose to the rich or u hv to get stronger too!!

queue new carrot drawing. wow this one is 300 gold and 800/900 oh my gosh dang its better than all mr soups ****. how many should i buy hrmmm.

its never ending!. the game is never ending! u play until ur broke. u die or u just had enough. or until gree makes an update and ur offline 30mins to 5 weeks crying cos u didnt collect from ur supply depots 4,000 times.

the game is fixed ...all ltqs are fixed for gold they always hv been. masters is only there as ppl got so high from gold and boosts that gree needed to mk high teams think they still hv a challenge if they use enough gold.

queue 2 carrots and donkey on jogging machine with back screen projection to mk it thk its chasing down real fields.

the real challenge in every game ever created is using your brains and skills and intelligence to play it for free and beat it as far as u can do with no short cuts no cheats no passwords.

the whole point of games is for fun and to keep u active and fill time too. but gold is the secret password to allow u to try skip the bits other players fight for.

the real challenge has always been playing free.

gree took the fun out with hundreds of bugs but the addictiveness of the game that is designed to make us all check things try collect and feel like we was robbed and get pissed off and fight back is all there stronger than ever.

but still the real challenge is all the teams and players that play free and fight for a fair game.

you cant use gold to eat your lunch faster.u can pay ppl more to drive u to work faster or build ur house faster or pay someone to give u answers on a test u didnt study for... but when will u see real life doesnt have short cuts for gold. the day is 24 hours. (approx 22hours 44mins if using gree maths) and games are meant to be fun.

Super Bowl Xxxxlvcxxyz who will win the Dallas Cowboots or the Indiana Jones Boys well depends who paid off whoever with gold and if u spent enough money to sneak in a horse for ur team players to ride up the field.

no one can see the horses its fine i bought them from cartoon land using unfree spyware gold from tapnojoy.

no fun in cheating. play free play fun its the real challenge and it always has been.

e&oe imo etc whatever.

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 04:54 AM
I often disagree with Rob on a lot of things, but on this one I just can't. Maybe there is too much of a gap between what it the top teams are capable of and those below them, and introducing a new tier, or revamping the existing set, is in order.

Dave Gould
01-22-2015, 05:05 AM
I find myself being more and more disinterested in reading posts in this forum.

Instead of it being a forum for people to share info, talk about the game, have the odd whinge, it's become a constant rant for people to moan and have a pop at the top teams ( of which I'm not in a top 50). FOr me there is a very simple choice, if you aren't happy with the game don't play it. Gree gets A LOT of stuff wrong but it also provides a game to those that like to tap tap tap their iphone. Yes when faced with real life it probably is a bit stupid to be doing it, but I like it. I do it. I have teh odd moan. BUT i move on.

can we not all get a bit more balanced and not spend too much effort in moaning and putting others down?

robmurphy
01-22-2015, 05:19 AM
I find myself being more and more disinterested in reading posts in this forum.

Instead of it being a forum for people to share info, talk about the game, have the odd whinge, it's become a constant rant for people to moan and have a pop at the top teams ( of which I'm not in a top 50). FOr me there is a very simple choice, if you aren't happy with the game don't play it. Gree gets A LOT of stuff wrong but it also provides a game to those that like to tap tap tap their iphone. Yes when faced with real life it probably is a bit stupid to be doing it, but I like it. I do it. I have teh odd moan. BUT i move on.

can we not all get a bit more balanced and not spend too much effort in moaning and putting others down?

Dave, you're completely correct. I've been bashing my head against a wall for a long time now.

This is a game.
It is not compulsory to play.
When playing, it is not compulsory to spend real money.
The game makes no secret of the fact that those who choose to spend get more 'stuff'.
Playing for free is fine and perhaps admirable.
But those who don't spend cannot have the same 'stuff' as those who do.
I genuinely have never understood the argument.
I would love a yacht, but I don't want to pay for one. Should I get one for free?

Play or don't play.

Dave Gould
01-22-2015, 05:25 AM
Dave, you're completely correct. I've been bashing my head against a wall for a long time now.

This is a game.
The game makes no secret of the fact that those who choose to spend get more 'stuff'.
I would love a yacht, but I don't want to pay for one. Should I get one for free?

Play or don't play.

Agreed. HOwever if there are any free yachts going can I be the first in line....;)

smart tiger
01-22-2015, 05:41 AM

This is a game.

Play or don't play.

And I never understood why people have a problem with other people having problems or opinions.. This is an open forum with certain rules. As long as the rules are being followed, nobody should have a problem..

As for not having what some top teams have, nobody in my team has ever complained about not getting masters prizes.. We were happy getting the prestige items with 90% participation from the team.. even the minis.. Now we don't get any despite participation from all..

So we are unhappy..

And we have as much right to express our unhappiness as you have to express unhappiness about our posting about our unhappiness... (that sounded funny.. lol)

But, like "cannot connect to server" mentioned,
"The real challenge in every game ever created is using your brains and skills and intelligence to play it for free and beat it as far as u can do with no short cuts no cheats no passwords."

There is a group of people who believe strongly in this.. Despite GREE's efforts to curb the free players options, people will still find ways to get stronger without gold.. Wouldn't it be better if GREE invests its efforts instead on making the game more interesting/challenging?

smart tiger
01-22-2015, 05:52 AM
[QUOTE=smart tiger;1455268]Your points are not invalid, but that was very condescending..
Tell you what, the elites can continue enjoying the "Masters".QUOTE]

smart tiger.

I apologise if I came across as condescending, I wrote it as honestly as I could and tried not to sound like the "spoilt rich brat" my posts have previously been described as being.

It's simply an observation that in this game, I guess as with a lot of things in life, people will always want more without putting extra in.

My point is relatively straightforward. If, for example, Gree made Masters level RB accessible to Top 250 factions without the use of gold, is that fair on those who do spend gold?

I'm sure there will be diametrically opposing views on that. My opinion, and please note it's only an opinion, is those who invest in this game by spending gold (no, I don't want a debate about whether spending real money in a game is an 'investment') should get more than those who don't.

It's not wrong for a person to spend their own money on whatever (legal) things they want to.

Without trivialising the issue, if one person spends $100K on a certain type of car, should someone who only spends $50K have the same car??

I'm not trying to sound pompous nor condescending, I just accept life isn't fair and never will be.

And Rob, I did say your points are not invalid.. You deserve the edge for the amount of money you are spending.. and its your choice to spend, nobody can complain about it..

But assuming you bought Gold class tickets to the show which gets you the front row, and we bought bronze class which gets us the last row, is it not fair that we at least get to see the show, even though we are in the last row?

Or are you saying that nobody should get to watch the show except for gold class ones?
You still have a better view, remember?

robmurphy
01-22-2015, 06:02 AM
And I never understood why people have a problem with other people having problems or opinions.. This is an open forum with certain rules. As long as the rules are being followed, nobody should have a problem..

I have no problem with people having an opinion. But when you post an opinion on here (as I do), I think it's right an proper that people argue for or against you. I vehemently disagree with your point. That's all.

As for not having what some top teams have, nobody in my team has ever complained about not getting masters prizes.. We were happy getting the prestige items with 90% participation from the team.. even the minis.. Now we don't get any despite participation from all..

This is not my experience. I think Prestige is easier to get than ever. I 'believe' the issue is the growth in average faction strength is proportionately higher the higher your faction is. I.e., the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker. Whether that's intentional by Gree or not I do not know, but it's true. I did suggest that the top factions who find all events easy should perhaps get another higher strata of events.

But, like "cannot connect to server" mentioned,
"The real challenge in every game ever created is using your brains and skills and intelligence to play it for free and beat it as far as u can do with no short cuts no cheats no passwords."

I agree people should not cheat, but that is a facet of human nature neither you nor me will eradicate. But I'm afraid Cannot Connects 'opinion' is, again in my opinion, wrong. If a person believes that winning is the only thing that matters, then for him it is the only thing that matters; they're not 'wrong'. Take Formula 1 (even with the stupid new rules), every team invests fortunes to gain a tiny advantage to win. There are no Formula 1 teams who try to win without investing; that's just not life. I admire those who try to get as far as possible golf free, but I do not accept criticism for those who 'choose' to spend money to win. Just my opinion.

There is a group of people who believe strongly in this.. Despite GREE's efforts to curb the free players options, people will still find ways to get stronger without gold.

That's great and admirable. But there are also a lot of people who exercise their right to spend money in this game to get the best stuff.

I'm not arguing against you having the right to express your opinion, I'm exercising my right to disagree.

robmurphy
01-22-2015, 06:07 AM
[QUOTE=robmurphy;1455282]

And Rob, I did say your points are not invalid.. You deserve the edge for the amount of money you are spending.. and its your choice to spend, nobody can complain about it..

But assuming you bought Gold class tickets to the show which gets you the front row, and we bought bronze class which gets us the last row, is it not fair that we at least get to see the show, even though we are in the last row?

Or are you saying that nobody should get to watch the show except for gold class ones?
You still have a better view, remember?

Hi tiger

I understand what you're getting at with your analogy, but it's slightly off track. I do think people in the cheap seats should see the show, it's just that they won't get as good a view.

Surely a more fitting analogy is the simple one I have used many times, buying a car.

Every car is 'available' to every person
But not every person can afford every car.
Ditto some people may be able to afford the car but choose not to buy.

With this analogy, as in real life, pretty much everyone can afford to buy a car of some description. But only those who have the means AND the desire get to have the very best ones.

And no, I don't drive a ludicrously expensive car.......

maxpayne421
01-22-2015, 06:08 AM
How to do raid boss for free and get alot of folders. First drop rate for folders is high on first map INSURGENT CAMP. INSUREGENT GUNMAN USES 10 ENERGY AND 1XP. You get about 200 plus folders for 4k energy. Why i wouldnt do fltqs all the way during raid boss event versus getting enough folders to finish raid boss masters. Simple the prize. Last raid boss masters prize was almost a 2million unit and bonus was plus 5 alliance attack. Thats how you can obtain enough folders to finish raid boss masters without using gold.

Ozymandias
01-22-2015, 06:27 AM
Right.... because I have nothing better to do today...

This is based on Larry and Danimal's data back to the introduction of the Master's tier, which was about the same time as the glitch got stopped. You'll see that with a couple of outliers, energy requirements are actually pretty stable on a per day basis, 500-550k for faction masters, 240-280k for prestige masters, 55-60k for masters indy and 16-18k for prestige indy.

http://i62.tinypic.com/166bvbl.jpg

I suspect if I did the analysis on a per hour basis the spread would be even tighter, as i know that some of the end of cycle 1 day events, were 21 hours as opposed to the full day. There are a couple of others where the event length might be slightly out, but I think it's 95% accurate.

So, to reiterate... energy reqs are broadly stable... what has changed is the value of the prizes and the introduction of equipment, which changes peoples willingness to do the indy events vs exclusively focusing on the faction part.

smart tiger
01-22-2015, 06:36 AM
[QUOTE=smart tiger;1455311]

Hi tiger

I understand what you're getting at with your analogy, but it's slightly off track. I do think people in the cheap seats should see the show, it's just that they won't get as good a view.

Surely a more fitting analogy is the simple one I have used many times, buying a car.

Every car is 'available' to every person
But not every person can afford every car.
Ditto some people may be able to afford the car but choose not to buy.

With this analogy, as in real life, pretty much everyone can afford to buy a car of some description. But only those who have the means AND the desire get to have the very best ones.

And no, I don't drive a ludicrously expensive car.......

Once again Rob, I am not trying to offend you or criticize anybody using gold.. it is just a difference of opinion..

The best analogy that I can think of right now is that of Club football..

You can always get an edge by buying more expensive and better players.. But those who do not have money to buy the best would still like to have a shot at the premier league or champions league..
You are right that the low budget clubs cannot complain that Messi or Ronaldo are too expensive.. It would be unreasonable..

But with whatever low level footballers they have, they would still have a chance to give it their best shot, to perform like a great team, work out strategies to go as high as possible in the league.. They might still not win, but the rules of the game are not moulded to suit the richer clubs and that makes it fair..

But in the case of MW, we fail to see the light at the moment..

dan2407
01-22-2015, 06:39 AM
Right.... because I have nothing better to do today...

This is based on Larry and Danimal's data back to the introduction of the Master's tier, which was about the same time as the glitch got stopped. You'll see that with a couple of outliers, energy requirements are actually pretty stable on a per day basis, 500-550k for faction masters, 240-280k for prestige masters, 55-60k for masters indy and 16-18k for prestige indy.

http://i62.tinypic.com/166bvbl.jpg

I suspect if I did the analysis on a per hour basis the spread would be even tighter, as i know that some of the end of cycle 1 day events, were 21 hours as opposed to the full day. There are a couple of others where the event length might be slightly out, but I think it's 95% accurate.

So, to reiterate... energy reqs are broadly stable... what has changed is the value of the prizes and the introduction of equipment, which changes peoples willingness to do the indy events vs exclusively focusing on the faction part.

And there we have it folks time to wipe away the tears and put your man panties on

But on a serious note either spend money and get good rewards or don't spend and accept that you won't get everything, no one is stopping you playing the game so play it how you want

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 08:43 AM
Once again Rob, I am not trying to offend you or criticize anybody using gold.. it is just a difference of opinion..

The best analogy that I can think of right now is that of Club football..

You can always get an edge by buying more expensive and better players.. But those who do not have money to buy the best would still like to have a shot at the premier league or champions league..
You are right that the low budget clubs cannot complain that Messi or Ronaldo are too expensive.. It would be unreasonable..

But with whatever low level footballers they have, they would still have a chance to give it their best shot, to perform like a great team, work out strategies to go as high as possible in the league.. They might still not win, but the rules of the game are not moulded to suit the richer clubs and that makes it fair..

But in the case of MW, we fail to see the light at the moment..

While that may what you want MW to be, that's just not what it is. Never has, and hopefully never will. This btw, coming from a free player.

robmurphy
01-22-2015, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=smart tiger;1455328]

While that may what you want MW to be, that's just not what it is. Never has, and hopefully never will. This btw, coming from a free player.

That's not my post.....

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 10:16 AM
Site went stupid again I see, as it did the same to a few people. However I manually fixed it.

Annihilator2
01-22-2015, 11:18 AM
Hey folks, please try to stop the attacks on each other and stay on topic of the thread.

We didn't notice an increase/decrease on the drop rates.. With everyone actively gathering Intel we had enough. Yes, our faction hit a wall on masters at 26 (the last equipment I think). Although we are only top 300 nowadays, so finishing masters has always been thought of as a bonus. When RB masters first appeared only the top (mostly) could complete it, which I think is fair enough as they earned it. When the stat inflation + reduced health came in we took advantage but always assumed that masters would become unachievable again.

Maybe, drop rate was not changed but bugs do not allow to collect the folders. They were not dropped..... Popup with raid/attack report brings up

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 12:17 PM
I often disagree with Rob on a lot of things, but on this one I just can't. Maybe there is too much of a gap between what it the top teams are capable of and those below them, and introducing a new tier, or revamping the existing set, is in order.

Its not really a problem with the top. Those who pay will get better prizes. What I'm saying is every once in a while is place a +1 energy, health and +1 building upgrade lower on the prize list. Something like top 500 to 1000. The prizing system is what needs to be revamped. We all spend gold, not at the level the top does but does not mean we should not get nice prizes sometimes.

East Coast Bias
01-22-2015, 02:44 PM
I play at three different levels, top 10/25, top 100 and top 500 - so I have a pretty good idea of the lay of the land. In my humble opinion, I think the casual player and faction leader have a lot to learn about organization and game strategy.

At the highest level, this game is about how fast you can tap. Even if some of the decisions aren't optimal, you can make it up by tapping more furiously. But at the lower levels, strategy does come into play and determines whether you finish certain events for free.

Not just this thread, but looking at some of the comments on this forum and how this or that event is too difficult, I shake my head wondering if the faction leader knows what s/he is doing and whether they run a tight ship. Like in real life, leadership makes a huge difference, and so do the worker bees. You need a leader who knows the game in and out, and you need people who follow orders. I suspect that many lower factions lack one or both.

You may also need to be ruthless, especially if you want to play free. If you have some rogues, then irrespective of whether they are your digital buddy, you gotta cut them loose because with the low regen, every hit counts and you need people to be team players.

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Its not really a problem with the top. Those who pay will get better prizes. What I'm saying is every once in a while is place a +1 energy, health and +1 building upgrade lower on the prize list. Something like top 500 to 1000. The prizing system is what needs to be revamped. We all spend gold, not at the level the top does but does not mean we should not get nice prizes sometimes.

You contradict yourself, and then ask to have something of high value without wanting to pay full price. You merely prove Robs point.

To use his analogy with your thinking, yes I pay money every month for my Vette, but everyone once in a while I should be given a Veyron for the same price. Sorry, life doesn't work that way and neither does MW.

Ozymandias
01-22-2015, 03:04 PM
I play at three different levels, top 10/25, top 100 and top 500 - so I have a pretty good idea of the lay of the land. In my humble opinion, I think the casual player and faction leader have a lot to learn about organization and game strategy.

At the highest level, this game is about how fast you can tap. Even if some of the decisions aren't optimal, you can make it up by tapping more furiously. But at the lower levels, strategy does come into play and determines whether you finish certain events for free.

Not just this thread, but looking at some of the comments on this forum and how this or that event is too difficult, I shake my head wondering if the faction leader knows what s/he is doing and whether they run a tight ship. Like in real life, leadership makes a huge difference, and so do the worker bees. You need a leader who knows the game in and out, and you need people who follow orders. I suspect that many lower factions lack one or both.

You may also need to be ruthless, especially if you want to play free. If you have some rogues, then irrespective of whether they are your digital buddy, you gotta cut them loose because with the low regen, every hit counts and you need people to be team players.

I agree with this... Strategy, organization and leadership are Mugh more important at lower levels

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 03:13 PM
Pidge, let me make you an offer. I have friends in two different top 50-100 factions. I'm sure one of them could find a spot for you for one cycle. Play at that level and see it isn't a far different experience. It may or may not necessarily be cheaper overall, but if it isn't, I'd almost guarantee if you only spend what you do now, you'll get so much more for it. Let me know.

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 03:25 PM
You contradict yourself, and then ask to have something of high value without wanting to pay full price. You merely prove Robs point.

To use his analogy with your thinking, yes I pay money every month for my Vette, but everyone once in a while I should be given a Veyron for the same price. Sorry, life doesn't work that way and neither does MW.

The thing you dont understand is THIS IS A GAME. Here is a list of car manufacturers;

Abarth
Alfa Romeo
Aston Martin
Audi
Bentley
BMW
Bugatti
Cadillac
Caparo
Caterham
Chevrolet
Chrysler
Citroen
Corvette
Dacia
Daihatsu
Dodge
Ferrari
Fiat
Fisker
Ford
Gordon Murray
Honda
Hummer
Hyundai
Infiniti
Jaguar
Jeep
Kia
Koenigsegg
KTM
Lamborghini
Lancia
Land Rover
Lexus
Lotus
Maybach
Mazda
McLaren
Mercedes-Benz
MG
Mini
Mitsubishi
Morgan
Nissan
Noble
Pagani
Peugeot
Porsche
Proton
Renault
Rolls-Royce
Seat
Skoda
Smart
Subaru
Suzuki
Tata
Tesla Motors
Toyota
Vauxhall
VW
Volvo

Seriously, IF I wanted a Mercedes-Benz, then I need to be ready to buy a Mercedes-Benz. I'm not going to complain about not having a Mercedes-Benz because I have a car. There is a list of car dealerships I can buy from. Guess what, my car does the same thing as that Mercedes-Benz or other "prime" cars. I have other options I can buy a car from. I can buy a car from a random person or I can go through a dealership. I can win a car or have one given to me. There are many ways to get a car, legal ways.

There are no other ways to get energy regen. There is only one way. They should be easier to get some of the time. Also, stop with the bad comparisons.

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 03:27 PM
Pidge, let me make you an offer. I have friends in two different top 50-100 factions. I'm sure one of them could find a spot for you for one cycle. Play at that level and see it isn't a far different experience. It may or may not necessarily be cheaper overall, but if it isn't, I'd almost guarantee if you only spend what you do now, you'll get so much more for it. Let me know.

I may take you up on that.

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 03:33 PM
No, we are talking about prizes/rewards. Just like cars, they all offer something, but the ones that offer the best performance cost the most. Pretty simple. You want what a Ferrari can do that a Hyundai can't? Then you pay the extra for it. You want what a +1 energy regen can do that a 10% mission payout can't? Then you pay the extra for that as well.

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 03:47 PM
No, we are talking about prizes/rewards. Just like cars, they all offer something, but the ones that offer the best performance cost the most. Pretty simple. You want what a Ferrari can do that a Hyundai can't? Then you pay the extra for it. You want what a +1 energy regen can do that a 10% mission payout can't? Then you pay the extra for that as well.

These aren't the same things though. You're comparing a "standard" car to a "exotic" car. This is like comparing a +1 energy regen to a +10 energy regen or a +10% mission payout to a 100% mission payout. You have to compare like things with like thing. Your comparison is like comparing a car (any) to a F-35.

The energy regen has no comparison. There are no other options for energy regen.

narsly
01-22-2015, 03:49 PM

This sums it all up.. period..

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 04:23 PM
These aren't the same things though. You're comparing a "standard" car to a "exotic" car. This is like comparing a +1 energy regen to a +10 energy regen or a +10% mission payout to a 100% mission payout. You have to compare like things with like thing. Your comparison is like comparing a car (any) to a F-35.

The energy regen has no comparison. There are no other options for energy regen.

Except that they are like things in that they are what you get for completing goals within the game. That's all there is to it. You keep trying to explain it as what you think it should be, instead of what it actually is. To stick with the analogy:

Gold = money
Prize = car
What boost, ability, stat, or advantage the prize actually gives = quality or feature on the car

All you are paying for is the prize at the end of a goal. That's it. A prize is a prize is a prize. Now substitute that with car.
Everyone that completes a goal gets a "car". The higher the goal, the better the quality or features of the "car".

You can not spend anything and get the beat up old clunker thats been handed down. You can spend a modest amount and get a fairly decent new car with some comforts. Or you can go all out and get the best there is to offer.

Even if my analogy was like you say, in comparing a car to an F-35, it still holds true. Not every country will be able to get an F-35. Only the ones that have enough money and are willing to pay the cost. Otherwise they can get anything lesser for their money, be it cars, tanks, jeeps, whatever.

Edbl79
01-22-2015, 04:39 PM
Those that can't or don't have will always complain and be unhappy. Your complaints are tired and old. Yes you have the right but how many times will you do it before you realize this is the way it is. I guess I get why you complain but really you or any of us are owed nothing. It's a game you chose to play. If you don't like how it works then don't play it.

East Coast Bias
01-22-2015, 04:54 PM
I may take you up on that.

Pidgeot, take the offer. Perhaps you will find that there are some well managed factions with more committed players out there. My main faction will kill me for saying this, but I sometimes have more fun with my mini team because we need to play much tighter, given we aren't big spenders at all.

dan2407
01-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Pidgeot how many WD and FL points do You score and where does your faction usually place?

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 05:20 PM
Pidgeot how many WD and FL points do You score and where does your faction usually place?

I can get 50+million on frontline and maybe 50k+ on WD, that number may be higher do I dont keep track.. This all depends on matchup of course and my faction floats around 150.

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 05:21 PM
Pidgeot, take the offer. Perhaps you will find that there are some well managed factions with more committed players out there. My main faction will kill me for saying this, but I sometimes have more fun with my mini team because we need to play much tighter, given we aren't big spenders at all.

I'll wait for the next cycle.

dan2407
01-22-2015, 05:24 PM
I can get 50+million on frontline and maybe 50k+ on WD, that number may be higher do I dont keep track.. This all depends on matchup of course and my faction floats around 150.

Som top 15 FL teams have a 50mil minimum and some top 50-70 WD teams have a 50k min

East Coast Bias
01-22-2015, 05:28 PM
Som top 15 FL teams have a 50mil minimum and some top 50-70 WD teams have a 50k min

Ditto. I'm sorry to say, but Pidgeot's current faction seems like an under performer. I think this is the issue, not the placement of regen in the prize list, etc. If you were happier with your faction, your MW experience would be better. Like in real life, if you are in a better marriage, your overall life is better. Marry the wrong person, your life could be hell and you ***** about everything.

MW Flake
01-22-2015, 05:28 PM
I will talk to them tomorrow to see about setting it up for next cycle.

dan2407
01-22-2015, 05:40 PM

Also judging by those scores you are a completely gold free player so how can you expect rewards that people pay a lot for?

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 05:47 PM
I will talk to them tomorrow to see about setting it up for next cycle.

Alright, will do.

narsly
01-22-2015, 05:58 PM
also have a top 50 faction that 50k is perfectly acceptable..
War is the least worried about event anymore though... its a waste..

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 06:00 PM
Also judging by those scores you are a completely gold free player so how can you expect rewards that people pay a lot for?

I spend and use gold as I see fit.

dan2407
01-22-2015, 06:26 PM
I spend and use gold as I see fit.

Just to put it into perspective my faction places top 10 FL and top 15 WD and requires 80mil FL and 120k WD, that equates to about a vault every 3 week cycle which if you get when on sale is relatively cheap when you consider you can spend a lot more then a vault on one night out drinking

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 07:03 PM
Just to put it into perspective my faction places top 10 FL and top 15 WD and requires 80mil FL and 120k WD, that equates to about a vault every 3 week cycle which if you get when on sale is relatively cheap when you consider you can spend a lot more then a vault on one night out drinking

True, but what does it matter if you dont do any of the work.

Shred
01-22-2015, 07:07 PM
There's a section specifically designed for faction recruitment. Please take conversations there or pm. We need to continue discussing the problems at hand. Energy*requirements are getting out of control. If all the heavy gold spenders feel the need to spend gold. There's plenty of maps with lots of targets. Tap away. It shouldn't be at the expense of others.

Bonanza
01-22-2015, 08:53 PM
I read through the 6 pages of posts on event requirements. Clearly this touched a nerve.
I've been playing since Brazil and until recent LTQ/FLTQ energy inflation, I've consistently finished prestige and the prizes had some value. I agree with Danimals posts of late that LTQ energy vs prizes/boosts have not been attractive value.

daily player,
occasional gold
top 250 faction

jacee19
01-22-2015, 09:05 PM
Your inflating event requirements faster than people are growing. We get close to completing events or actually start to complete events and you screw us up by upping the requirements again and put us back to not having a chance to complete it again.
Particularly referring to this RB, but also fltq's are just way too hard to complete. Most teams don't have 60 members each with > +10 energy regen. Events should be possible to achieve with full participation.

Yes, I agree. It is getting very ridiculous. Also, they have been GREEdy on bricks. At least bring back the PvP's to help.

dan2407
01-22-2015, 10:14 PM
True, but what does it matter if you dont do any of the work.

So what your saying is you would rather score enough points for a top 50 faction in a top 150 faction because your doing "more of the work" If this is the case you can't moan about what rewards you get, I'm gonna call you Pidgey, there's no way your old enough to have evolved into Pidgeotto never mind Pidgeot

Pidgeot
01-22-2015, 11:05 PM
So what your saying is you would rather score enough points for a top 50 faction in a top 150 faction because your doing "more of the work" If this is the case you can't moan about what rewards you get, I'm gonna call you Pidgey, there's no way your old enough to have evolved into Pidgeotto never mind Pidgeot

I was talking about you.

Annihilator2
01-22-2015, 11:06 PM

Drop rate is how much folders you can get with use of some energy, so Gree directly changes drop rate by increasing energy required for one hit on target in LTQs. NPC require 300-400-500+ energy in last LTQs. So you are mistaken that drop rate was not changed.

MW Flake
01-23-2015, 01:09 AM
This wasn't specifically about recruitment. It is simply a one cycle offer to see that the issue we are discussing is maybe not exactly what he thinks it is. And as you can see for yourself, now that it's been put out there, it will be discussed further via PM.

In regards to energy requirements, while its been shown that they really haven't increased very much, Gree has the timing of the events such as making them back to back, or simultaneous with other events to prevent jumping. Add that to less refills and temp boosts given out (which were nothing more than a taste to get you hooked on them), and they may have gotten harder, but not necessarily because the requirements have gone up. Add to that, you are probably seeing less participation in FLTQ's as people are either having issues or just giving up. FLTQ was always one of the harder things to track participation in, and I guarantee most factions are not able to do it well. So they think everyone is helping, but that isn't the case.

East Coast Bias
01-23-2015, 01:09 AM
You had a choice, find a 5xp target for about 80-100 energy and farm that one with all of your energy, or just follow the path and targets the LTQ feeds you. Again, even if you only attempted to farm the equipment at n5, p7, m13 (i'm going off memory here) and the prior event, you could have ended up with 1200 folders.

Ozymandias
01-23-2015, 01:31 AM
Add to that, you are probably seeing less participation in FLTQ's as people are either having issues or just giving up. FLTQ was always one of the harder things to track participation in, and I guarantee most factions are not able to do it well. So they think everyone is helping, but that isn't the case.

I suspect you'll also have people doing the lower levels of the indy missions for the equipment also, rather than just focusing on the faction mission... so you get a ton of duplicated kills at the lower levels before running out of steam higher up.

dan2407
01-23-2015, 02:26 AM
I was talking about you.

Wow you are so contradicting it is unbelievable, keep acting all star on your little top 150 team with your 50k WD points and enjoy your crappy little rewards, while me who "only" gets 150k WD and 90mil FL will enjoy the +5 energy regen I will have got this cycle.

Bndawgs
01-23-2015, 07:13 AM
Wow you are so contradicting it is unbelievable, keep acting all star on your little top 150 team with your 50k WD points and enjoy your crappy little rewards, while me who "only" gets 150k WD and 90mil FL will enjoy the +5 energy regen I will have got this cycle.

he's got you there though. you rarely if ever help out with the faction portion of the fltqs. only concentrate on the indy side.

Pidgeot
01-23-2015, 08:07 AM

I think I'm fairly consistent. Even with the +5 you'll be getting, it means nothing if you did not contribute to it.

Pidgeot
01-23-2015, 08:07 AM
he's got you there though. you rarely if ever help out with the faction portion of the fltqs. only concentrate on the indy side.

Wait, his claims were real???

dan2407
01-23-2015, 09:12 AM
I think I'm fairly consistent. Even with the +5 you'll be getting, it means nothing if you did not contribute to it.

You don't think the points I stated contribute? You literally are one of the dumbest people I have ever met, its impossible to speak to you as your just sat in your ignorant little bubble where you think everyone owes you

HellRaizer
01-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Sorry folks. Locking the thread, before it gets more out of hand.