PDA

View Full Version : Top 250 Sinners United has 5 open spots

fcfury
01-20-2015, 04:48 AM
I am from a top 250 faction Sinners United we normally place between 180-200 during the WD event. We have all the faction bonuses so no need for money donations, we use Line to communicate but some people have groupme for docbot and pass on the information in Line. We don't have a lot of requirements, 30k for WD event, the use of Line, and 10 mil for FL. No gold required but if you want to use it that's great. We normally finish master RB and finish prestige FLTQ all the time, we sometimes finish master FLTQ if the prize is worth and the energy requirement is not high. We are a pretty laid back team and have fun in the chat room, you definitely need some thick skin in the chat room. If you are interested PM and we can have a chat.

fcfury
01-22-2015, 03:13 AM
Bump Bump Bump

fcfury
01-23-2015, 03:14 AM
Bump it to the top

Indiana Jones
01-23-2015, 09:08 PM
I am from a top 250 faction Sinners United we normally place between 180-200 during the WD event. We have all the faction bonuses so no need for money donations, we use Line to communicate but some people have groupme for docbot and pass on the information in Line. We don't have a lot of requirements, 30k for WD event, the use of Line, and 10 mil for FL. No gold required but if you want to use it that's great. We normally finish master RB and finish prestige FLTQ all the time, we sometimes finish master FLTQ if the prize is worth and the energy requirement is not high. We are a pretty laid back team and have fun in the chat room, you definitely need some thick skin in the chat room. If you are interested PM and we can have a chat.

Do you have a group me room?
Email: dbthomas3122@gmail.com