PDA

View Full Version : individual prizes

cajunman
01-19-2015, 02:59 PM
So has gree ever answered if battle prizes will be stackable for individual rewards?

if they have can someone please post a link?

if they haven't can they explain why we are getting recycled prizes that don't stack?
you say the accomplices are stacked but don't show on our listed accomplices, but I don't think the prizes from war are the same.

just an explanation would be great, as this happens over and over again in war and I don't know if it was ever answered. why not just change the prize name and that would solve the issue.

any help would be great.

thanks

CC Don
01-19-2015, 04:01 PM
So has gree ever answered if battle prizes will be stackable for individual rewards?

if they have can someone please post a link?

if they haven't can they explain why we are getting recycled prizes that don't stack?
you say the accomplices are stacked but don't show on our listed accomplices, but I don't think the prizes from war are the same.

just an explanation would be great, as this happens over and over again in war and I don't know if it was ever answered. why not just change the prize name and that would solve the issue.

any help would be great.

thanks

Gree addressed the subject a while ago. Not every individual prize gets recycled every war. If you happen to get the same prize more than once, the mods do not stack on purpose in order to "control stat inflation."

TZora
01-19-2015, 08:10 PM
yea gree is strictly against stat inflation :rolleyes: