PDA

View Full Version : Massive raid boss health Increase

dan2407
01-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the increase gree, we slogged and struggled and It took us a whole 4 more hours to complete this time, I'm hoping the next one is doubled aswell

Bndawgs
01-18-2015, 02:33 PM
I'm assuming you let your faction do all the work again.

dan2407
01-18-2015, 03:04 PM

Havnt hit one boss

Pidgeot
01-18-2015, 03:34 PM

At least he doesn't get wrapper.

bobthebuilder654
01-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Havnt hit one boss

How do you stay in a faction that does rb that fast if you don't do anything to help? Are you the leader or something?

Pidgeot
01-18-2015, 04:36 PM
How do you stay in a faction that does rb that fast if you don't do anything to help? Are you the leader or something?

He's a troll.

dan2407
01-18-2015, 04:50 PM
He's a troll.

Not a troll, just a player sick of all you little cry baby's who moan about every single thing on this game and cry that the best rewards go to people who spend tons of money

Greeny1
01-18-2015, 05:01 PM
Errrrm, if you finished so quickly then your team must have spent a good deal to get the stats they do to finish so quickly, or to reload to hit again........

Plus why post if you have finished without helping out?

Will pop a medal in the post for sponging off your team.

dan2407
01-18-2015, 05:10 PM
Errrrm, if you finished so quickly then your team must have spent a good deal to get the stats they do to finish so quickly, or to reload to hit again........

Plus why post if you have finished without helping out?

Will pop a medal in the post for sponging off your team.

7 words, begins with an S and ends with an M

Pidgeot
01-18-2015, 05:52 PM
Not a troll, just a player sick of all you little cry baby's who ***** and moan about every single thing on this game and cry that the best rewards go to people who spend tons of money

Yes you are. The very fact that you asked for them to double boss health for the next one and then brag that this non existent faction allows you to play for free while then spend big money to finish RB in 4 hours makes you a troll. Oh, and also, it's spelled "babies" and not baby's. I hate it when snobs like you don't understand basic grammar and try to act like you're better than someone.

To most people, placing good boost in the top 15 factions is the very definition of giving it to the top faction. No other game has prizing this unbalanced.

dan2407
01-18-2015, 10:43 PM
Yes you are. The very fact that you asked for them to double boss health for the next one and then brag that this non existent faction allows you to play for free while then spend big money to finish RB in 4 hours makes you a troll. Oh, and also, it's spelled "babies" and not baby's. I hate it when snobs like you don't understand basic grammar and try to act like you're better than someone.

To most people, placing good boost in the top 15 factions is the very definition of giving it to the top faction. No other game has prizing this unbalanced.

And where does it say we finished in 4 hours?

redcoffe
01-19-2015, 04:24 AM
I hate it when snobs like you don't understand basic grammar and try to act like you're better than someone.

MW Flake
01-19-2015, 06:14 AM
Pidge, you as well could be called a troll for every thread you create complaining about only the best teams getting the best rewards. I'm quite honestly sick of that word being thrown at anyone that has a contrary opinion.

I too hate when people correct grammar/spelling when they themselves are often big offenders.

bam bam.
01-19-2015, 06:22 AM
Don't pick on dan, he is a great guy doing his bit for humanity by keeping us all honest on this mighty forum

Pidgeot
01-19-2015, 12:01 PM
Pidge, you as well could be called a troll for every thread you create complaining about only the best teams getting the best rewards. I'm quite honestly sick of that word being thrown at anyone that has a contrary opinion.

I too hate when people correct grammar/spelling when they themselves are often big offenders.

I make threads to address issues with the game and its balance. People like you don't like that. I will continue to make threads as I feel the need to if I feel problems exist. I consider him making this thread to be very trollish. To say we finished RB in 4+ hours, come here and brag that he did nit hit a single boss and then ask for RB health to be doubled for the next one is in fact considered trolling.

While we are on the subject of spelling, you could at least spell my name right.

MW Flake
01-19-2015, 12:46 PM
I prefer the shortened version I use of your name. Reminds me of a cartoon character from my youth.

You are more than free to keep posting as you wish. But you like to slam others with the troll tag when they post things you disagree with. Just merely pointing out it could be done to you, based on your own criteria for applying it. So he asked for things to be harder. That's merely a problem that he feels needs fixing, just like you think other things needs fixing. But because it's at odds with what you think is "wrong" with the game, he's a troll? Maybe try viewing things from a viewpoint other than from your own tiny perch. Because I do, it's why you "think" I don't like addressing imbalance. I just disagree with your stance on it. Doesn't mean I'm right or wrong, just that I think differently than you.

Pidgeot
01-19-2015, 01:10 PM
I prefer the shortened version I use of your name. Reminds me of a cartoon character from my youth.

You are more than free to keep posting as you wish. But you like to slam others with the troll tag when they post things you disagree with. Just merely pointing out it could be done to you, based on your own criteria for applying it. So he asked for things to be harder. That's merely a problem that he feels needs fixing, just like you think other things needs fixing. But because it's at odds with what you think is "wrong" with the game, he's a troll? Maybe try viewing things from a viewpoint other than from your own tiny perch. Because I do, it's why you "think" I don't like addressing imbalance. I just disagree with your stance on it. Doesn't mean I'm right or wrong, just that I think differently than you.

My name is based on the Pokemon. I also have never called anyone a troll here other than him.

MW Flake
01-19-2015, 01:43 PM
My name is based on the Pokemon. I also have never called anyone a troll here other than him.

Careful there. Anything you say can be used against you.

Q Raider
01-19-2015, 02:07 PM

That's a tough ask Dan, but I'll give it a go......

Serendipity
Ambivalent
Ridicule
Cutting
Asinine
Spiteful
Mocking

dan2407
01-19-2015, 02:35 PM
That's a tough ask Dan, but I'll give it a go......
Serendipity
Ambivalent
Ridicule
Cutting
Asinine
Spiteful
Mocking

Seems Pokemon characters don't understand sarcasm

MW Flake
01-19-2015, 02:59 PM
Seems Pokemon characters don't understand sarcasm

Uh, that's only 6 bro

Tony81
01-19-2015, 03:19 PM
Uh, that's only 6 bro

^ Funniest thing I've read here all day

nocebl
01-19-2015, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the increase gree, we slogged and struggled and It took us a whole 4 more hours to complete this time, I'm hoping the next one is doubled aswell

Light is traveling faster than sound. That's why some people look smart until they open their mouth.

Captain Steelman
01-19-2015, 09:02 PM
Dan is just happy about his team for finishing in 15-20 hours instead of the normal 10-15 hours even with double boss strength.... And nothing strange about that when he got players on his team with attack stats above 400bil and gold enough to be top10 teams them selfs...

So let Dan enjoy the moment... He is only stating the obvious....

Greasy
01-19-2015, 09:55 PM

S and M are letters, not word.

Captain Steelman
01-19-2015, 11:44 PM

I give it a shoot.... A little bit hard since Im from Sweden but never the less.....

sabaism
sanctum
sarcasm
scotism
scrotum
serfdom
sidearm
sikhism
sophism
sorghum
sparsim
stadium
stardom
statism
sternum
stratum
sunbeam
sunroom
swagman
symptom
synonym

Well, thats a few that came to my mind... And I think I got the right one..... Scrotum must be the word you are looking for.... Right...?

robmurphy
01-20-2015, 12:20 AM
To say we finished RB in 4+ hours.

He did not say he finished in 4+ hours. He said it took his faction "4 more hours" to finish.

It took my faction approx. four more hours than normal to finish Master RB.

I totally agree with him, I'd like to see Master level events be made exceptionally hard.

Master level FLTQs are hard and take the whole faction working diligently to complete. Raid Boss is far too easy and as for Epic Boss, what a joke, most strong players can finish up to Boss 150 inside one day.

Let's make Master level events aspirational, not prosaic

hotguy6pack
01-20-2015, 01:54 AM
He did not say he finished in 4+ hours. He said it took his faction "4 more hours" to finish.

It took my faction approx. four more hours than normal to finish Master RB.

I totally agree with him, I'd like to see Master level events be made exceptionally hard.

Master level FLTQs are hard and take the whole faction working diligently to complete. Raid Boss is far too easy and as for Epic Boss, what a joke, most strong players can finish up to Boss 150 inside one day.

Let's make Master level events aspirational, not prosaic

wow u guys r amazing! my faction just finished prestige and are now trying to do some masters for the boss event. haha quite happy to be able to play