PDA

View Full Version : The reason I bumped the polls

bam bam.
01-18-2015, 07:51 AM
The polls and threads I bumped are the ones from the last 50 pages that have definite community views on them. I may of started one or two but the community has answered them. We have a new sherif in town (a new mod)So hopefully this helps get him up to speed with a few of our current ideas/issues. Personally I have quit the game as we have been ignored for far too long, I am not happy with the direction and state of the game. Over the promises of a better experience.

If I new how to put all of those linked to this one post I would of but sadly I'm too tired to figure out if that's even possible (i would of preferred that than a thousand bumps, sorry im not savy enough guys n girls) I would also add andys current problems sticky to it as well as that is a great idea and full of a fair chunk of the games issues.

Their are also a few open GReE promises in these threads too. Chop chop and get on it.

Just helping out in my own anarchists way haha

If u want to get back to what's current just go to the bottom of the general page and go to the second page....u will live

MW Flake
01-18-2015, 09:48 AM
Thank you. I initially missed a couple of these.

Dirty Mind
01-18-2015, 12:21 PM
I thought you quit

Kefa
01-18-2015, 02:43 PM
...We have a new sherif in town (a new mod)...

Wow, totally missed that announcement. Hopefully this one lasts a little longer than the last 3. The last one was just starting to learn some things about the game when she got bounced.

bam bam.
01-18-2015, 10:23 PM
I thought you quit

I did, this is my last hoorah. Looks like GReE have moved the goal posts on the fltq n u have to do them at the same pace as ur faction. Reta.rded

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-19-2015, 12:15 AM
I did, this is my last hoorah. Looks like GReE have moved the goal posts on the fltq n u have to do them at the same pace as ur faction. Reta.rded

Time 2 get down wiff dem DEW NUTTINS

bam bam.
01-19-2015, 05:45 AM
Time 2 get down wiff dem DEW NUTTINS

You want me bad!

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-19-2015, 06:18 AM
You want me bad!

Once you experience DEWIN NUTTIN, you'll ask yourself, what took me so long? LOL

DragCro
01-19-2015, 06:18 AM
Wow, totally missed that announcement. Hopefully this one lasts a little longer than the last 3. The last one was just starting to learn some things about the game when she got bounced.

Nobody was bounced,she is appointed to the new position,at social media.

MW Flake
01-19-2015, 06:27 AM
Yeah, ok. Funny how that happens just as the heat gets turned up around here. How's all that non-production in those social media fields, that none of the money spenders support, actually working out? Still seeing as much activity on them as always, which is as close to zero as you can get.

bam bam.
01-19-2015, 07:40 AM
Yeah, ok. Funny how that happens just as the heat gets turned up around here. How's all that non-production in those social media fields, that none of the money spenders support, actually working out? Still seeing as much activity on them as always, which is as close to zero as you can get.

Without pictures u won't get thru to old mate here lol

Kefa
01-19-2015, 10:50 AM

"She didn't get "bounced", she just got moved to another area"

As in - removed. As in - no longer here on the forum.

AKA, "bounced".

Dirty Mind
01-19-2015, 01:18 PM

"Appointed to"? or Ran to? Who in their right mind would want to come in here to try and help and get torn a new one every day?
Also, isnt there something in the TOS about necro-ing old threads? Used to be, a dude could get a ban for that. I'll try filling up the entire first page with old threads I find interesting. Cant ban me for it since there is now a precedent that it is ok.

Agent Orange
01-19-2015, 01:43 PM
Yes the Facebook forum seems to be going swimmingly. I see it is yet another outlet for those trying to get help…. oddly though the correspondence seems to be one way. I have to admit that I do use it to post reports of the server crashing, seems it get's read faster then our tickets.

Agent Orange
01-19-2015, 01:45 PM
"She didn't get "bounced", she just got moved to another area"

As in - removed. As in - no longer here on the forum.

AKA, "bounced".

Must be a matter of semantics, you say potato he says potatoh.

MW Flake
01-19-2015, 01:46 PM
Of all those threads he bumped, I think one might be considered a bit of a necro. However it was relevant to a recent discussion.

Oh oh Gree
01-19-2015, 03:06 PM

Maybe you can get appointed too so I don't have to read evey post by you defending Gree. Try helping players for once.

nocebl
01-19-2015, 04:53 PM

Wow, that was quick reply. I wish all other players concerns can be answered that fast.

bam bam.
01-19-2015, 06:57 PM
Of all those threads he bumped, I think one might be considered a bit of a necro. However it was relevant to a recent discussion.

I was willing to run the risk haha. But thanks for the support you guys are all too aware of the point I have been trying to get across for a long time.

Life without commitment to the device or the commitment to the team is great. I actually got nothing but respect from the crew when I was leaving and am still communicating with all of them and am having the same fun just bantering.