PDA

View Full Version : Gree, Please fix the damn game already..!!

Beach Head
01-17-2015, 01:36 PM
When i attack someone today it won't register, this happened since last night. My opponent avatar just keep running when i hit & nothing happen like forever. I have to log in & out to do it again. And every time we hit a target in LTQ or any map the recent opponent result, bps, valor comes out. Please fix this freezing, lag, glitches, & other stuff already.

I'm Tired of you guys keep telling us update is coming up soon & still broke. And please bring back the top 45 unit. We don't wanna see equipment #'s only. Please do your job ASAP & get this done quickly as possible..!

If you are Troll or not please support on this thread, not some useless input. Ty!

Agent Orange
01-17-2015, 01:43 PM
WhatOS and level are you on. This is something I am seeing with IOs and linked low level accounts. Not with high level accounts.

Beach Head
01-17-2015, 02:22 PM
WhatOS and level are you on. This is something I am seeing with IOs and linked low level accounts. Not with high level accounts.

Ios Lv 300 on whale zone. Agent Orange, I thought you already retired a long time ago...

veeridian
01-17-2015, 09:43 PM
i'm experiencing the same issues now for a couple of weeks on both my accts... lvl's 95 and 215. i don't attack much with my 215, but i do attack to see where i am with equipment... but i have to wait until wd starts to see where i am at.

Mikeyb
01-19-2015, 12:08 AM
Yeah this is happening to me now for a month or so. I'm lvl 116 IOS. Sent GREE a ticket before last WD , they responded quickly saying its a known issue will fix with update. Still waiting.

Joe Op
01-19-2015, 08:21 AM
Agree! Gree pls also bring back the thousands separator on stats. Income, strenght... Its not very comfortable to count numbers on a 4" wide display! Thanks!