PDA

View Full Version : No match ups for the last battle!

Greeny1
01-17-2015, 11:41 AM
:mad:

We declared with 1hr and 6 mins left on the clock, but no match up, just a screen saying you will be matched. We have fought hard and spent good money to get top 15 and now we are going to miss out as we have fallen just outside without being able to battle.

Thanks a billion Gree. Tickets from the entire faction sent to Gree, Itunes and Google play.

This needs to be addressed ASAP

fatbodychris
01-17-2015, 01:11 PM
:mad:

We declared with 1hr and 6 mins left on the clock, but no match up, just a screen saying you will be matched. We have fought hard and spent good money to get top 15 and now we are going to miss out as we have fallen just outside without being able to battle.

Thanks a billion Gree. Tickets from the entire faction sent to Gree, Itunes and Google play.

This needs to be addressed ASAP

Here it comes....

Don't wait so long.

Greeny1
01-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Don't wait so long for what? Maybe we should declare with 5 hours left and hope we get the spot we want? Or possibly Gree should sort their **** out and mean that being able to declare before the event is over is allowed? Great post by the way.....must have taken some time to think of it

MrFister
01-17-2015, 01:23 PM
you should be glad you can get matched at all. My faction has gone unmatched for 4 FL's now. I agree, they should fix IT asap!!

Agent Orange
01-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Don't think they can fix a situation where you have no decent matches. Would you rather get screwed over by hitting SUP? Sounds to me as if many players have come to the conclusuion that this event is a total waste of time and money.

Greeny1
01-17-2015, 02:04 PM
SUP would haves been fine, we wanted to push up our points so they could have helped!

fatbodychris
01-17-2015, 04:31 PM
SUP would haves been fine, we wanted to push up our points so they could have helped!

Everyone hears time and time again about not being matched with the time you posted being left in FL. Why did you choose to wait so long? It's just askking to not get matched. You might as well try and match a little sooner next time. Try with 1:10 or 1:15 left next time.

Hope this one is better.

East Coast Bias
01-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Sorry, but your fault completely.

J1mcrane
01-18-2015, 03:19 AM
WoW!! Sorry to hear Big Bad Gree dropped such a howler!!

Maybe the team who came 15th could hand their prizes over to you, along with a bucket for your tears!

J1mcrane
01-18-2015, 03:21 AM

Maybe the team who came 15th could hand their prizes over to you, along with a bucket for your tears!

Greeny1
01-18-2015, 11:40 AM

Well it wasn't that good that you had to post it twice!
The point is that we declared before the time was up to be able to declare - that is fact! Why should we need to declare any earlier than the allotted time? I know of 6 other factions that also didn't get matched for the last battle, so there were teams wanting to fight.

Gotta love all the hate for this thread, but it's simple, if we cannot get declare and fight when there is time left and teams wanting to fight then why have a cut off time?

crazeejay
01-18-2015, 11:45 AM
Get over it already. It's the same thing after every frontline. People didn't get matched up. Try learning a thing or 2 and declare earlier next time. Pretty simple remedy!!

Greeny1
01-18-2015, 11:54 AM
Get over it already. It's the same thing after every frontline. People didn't get matched up. Try learning a thing or 2 and declare earlier next time. Pretty simple remedy!!

Lmao, we did declare early, we could have declared with seconds to go before the time was up to declare.

reticlover
01-18-2015, 12:40 PM
I declared 1h 17min left in my faction and never matched. Gree said sorry nothing we can do. BS.... the should give me my indi prize i feel out of bit they won't