PDA

View Full Version : Thanks GREE

Rustee Nail
01-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Our faction declared with well over an hour left before Frontline ended and here we are still waiting for a matchup!!! Weve been waiting about 40 minutes now! We have since moved down the rankings and this will be our worst FL finish ever! Anyone else having problems with getting matched up?

Greeny1
01-17-2015, 11:37 AM
Yep, exactly the same here, we were fighting for top 15 and are now going to miss that unit thanks to Gree screwing the event up once again. Huge amounts of gold to get that close and not be able to get what we deserve.

MW Flake
01-17-2015, 11:42 AM
Oh come on! We all know there just weren't enough teams declaring at the end for you to get matched.

Rustee Nail
01-17-2015, 11:50 AM
We had a lot of people buy gold for final push into T50 and I think last look we were close to 200! Not happy at all!!!!

fatbodychris
01-17-2015, 01:23 PM
We had a lot of people buy gold for final push into T50 and I think last look we were close to 200! Not happy at all!!!!

You guys thought you were going to from T200 (about) to T50? Do you even know how many points you would've needed? We finished in the 50's with a little more than 2 billion points.
What would have done if your team got crushed? Still complain that you spent gold and lost?

Maynard
01-17-2015, 01:34 PM
Yep, exactly the same here, we were fighting for top 15 and are now going to miss that unit thanks to Gree screwing the event up once again. Huge amounts of gold to get that close and not be able to get what we deserve.

Ditto. Garbage

J1mcrane
01-17-2015, 03:12 PM
I hate to say it guys, but if there aren't the teams there for you to fight, you won't get matched. Don't leave it so late.

I do feel for you who were trying to be tactical, but it kinda bit you on the bum. Don't blame Gree it's really not down to them this time unfortunately.

Mr llama
01-17-2015, 03:21 PM
I hate to say it guys, but if there aren't the teams there for you to fight, you won't get matched. Don't leave it so late.

I do feel for you who were trying to be tactical, but it kinda bit you on the bum. Don't blame Gree it's really not down to them this time unfortunately.If they are waiting 40 minutes then it's very much grees fault... Even 15 minutes would be grees fault. You can't make a game event then fall short and blame the people for not doing it in the time given....
As for the people who lost placement and spent gold I see a refund in your future, gree needs to learn you can't advertise something as obtainable then make it impossible to get

cfaucett1977
01-17-2015, 03:28 PM
I declared with one hour and one minute left and we were able to get matched up in the last battle

fatbodychris
01-17-2015, 04:36 PM
If they are waiting 40 minutes then it's very much grees fault... Even 15 minutes would be grees fault. You can't make a game event then fall short and blame the people for not doing it in the time given....
As for the people who lost placement and spent gold I see a refund in your future, gree needs to learn you can't advertise something as obtainable then make it impossible to get

I normally like your post but as for people losing placement in the last minutes and askking for a refund is a bit of a stretch. It's easy to drop a notch or two from 40 to 50 to 75 in the last few minutes. Hinting for people too ask for a refund is stupid because they dropped out of a higher teir. It's like trying to get a refund on a lotto ticket because you only hit 4/6 numbers.

East Coast Bias
01-17-2015, 05:37 PM
If they are waiting 40 minutes then it's very much grees fault... Even 15 minutes would be grees fault. You can't make a game event then fall short and blame the people for not doing it in the time given....

Actually, the OP's post is ambiguous. They might have waited 40min to post this, but we don't know if they actually declared at the 1:40 mark, which would be somewhat unusual for a final battle. That said, I've been on the short end more than three times, so understand how it feels. This somewhat goes back to the comments people made about the LTBs going away ten minutes early. This is gree, you should expect things like this to happen. To me, if you don't declare with at least ten minutes remaining, you're just asking for it. Sure, some guys get lucky and still get draws all the time with declares less than 2-3 minutes, but if you actually spent time and gold to do well in this event, do you really want to increase the chance of gree turning you over? As players, we need to learn from gree's past behavior, gree math and gree event mechanics.

J1mcrane
01-18-2015, 03:16 AM

I don't belive the op said they declared with 1hr 40 to spare? If they had of declared then, then that would be Grees fault!
Though these people claiming to of lost placement really need to realise that they are not only at war with other teams, but also with Gree! Rack up the points earlier and stop whining, there's no way to prove what you claim.

Rustee Nail
01-18-2015, 10:09 AM
we were T75 within the last hour. we declared with 1:07 left. We are not a bunch of retards who dont know how to play. At the 15 minute mark it was still showing war declared waiting for teams. and yes when you have 30 people with vaults and itchy trigger thumbs...do the math homie. anything was better than what we placed and it was a bummer so congrats on your top 50.

Greeny1
01-18-2015, 11:51 AM
we were T75 within the last hour. we declared with 1:07 left. We are not a bunch of retards who dont know how to play. At the 15 minute mark it was still showing war declared waiting for teams. and yes when you have 30 people with vaults and itchy trigger thumbs...do the math homie. anything was better than what we placed and it was a bummer so congrats on your top 50.

Exactly the point being made......there were plenty of teams who were waiting to be matched who declared in time. If there were not then maybe that could explain it, but that was not the case. If it don't work then people will complain and leave. Just look through the forum and pick out the ones where people are not complaining about the game.

redcoffe
01-19-2015, 04:25 AM
Just look through the forum and pick out the ones where people are not complaining about the game.