PDA

View Full Version : Regen bonuses apply for fl?

Z-Infierno
01-17-2015, 04:30 AM
:rolleyes: I havent see major difference with my regen wonder if regen bonuses apply for FL also?? If not WTH NO?? :mad:

bam bam.
01-17-2015, 04:34 AM
The scam they have worked here is its not a health generator, it's a deploy bar. So why would your health regeneration affect your deploy generator. Just another scam. Why I quit.

HellRaizer
01-17-2015, 06:10 AM
Health regen is for epic/raid boss and WDs

bam bam.
01-17-2015, 06:24 AM

Yeah that's what I said...scam

Alexindahouss94
01-17-2015, 02:50 PM
The scam they have worked here is its not a health generator, it's a deploy bar. So why would your health regeneration affect your deploy generator. Just another scam. Why I quit.

Then leave and quit. This is a game which people still enjoy, you just took it too seriously. We're just talking monkeys on a big rock floating through space.

bobthebuilder654
01-17-2015, 03:41 PM
Maybe gree should start giving deploy regen bonuses out?

bam bam.
01-17-2015, 05:19 PM
Then leave and quit. This is a game which people still enjoy, you just took it too seriously. We're just talking monkeys on a big rock floating through space.

You can't take it seriously when you are locked out mate. I have just not found the twists and glitches and constant events fun for a long time. I miss the old days, the first 12 - 18 months of this game was just fun.

Z-Infierno
01-18-2015, 03:51 AM

Well at least you deserve a thanks for answer so quick my posts for first time.

:( no happy with the answer because I´ve found very expensive spend 25 gold for only 25 deploys however will be good idea to start to apply some bonuses to that also :rolleyes: