PDA

View Full Version : Android update

Shred
01-16-2015, 09:01 PM
I just updated android 5.0.4 and lost front line, all ltq targets and new building. What's going on? Need help NOW!! Please

zhenyu
01-16-2015, 09:41 PM
I have the same exact problem. I rolled back to 5.0.3 and problem is gone

Shred
01-16-2015, 09:42 PM
How you roll back.

Shred
01-16-2015, 10:18 PM
I can see why people quit this game. Greed sending a broken update. But hey. 40% sale still works. Imagine that.

Arc9761
01-17-2015, 04:04 AM
Droid here.
Updated, no probleme or negative issues.

I must be lucky.

Agent Orange
01-17-2015, 04:15 AM
I just updated android 5.0.4 and lost front line, all ltq targets and new building. What's going on? Need help NOW!! Please

Check how much free memory you have if any.

Shred
01-17-2015, 04:57 AM
I have 2+ gigs left on internal storage. Its like I need data push. FL rewards are showing blank. Temp bonuses are missing. I sent ticket, but with these events only being 24hrs, its not looking good to get this resolved before they're over. Is there a mod I can pm to get this straightened out.

Sinna
01-17-2015, 05:03 AM
I updated. Lost anything for the Island POW camp. Can't hit targets for mission. Have no temp faction or individual bonuses that were collected.

Maynard
01-17-2015, 05:04 AM
Check how much free memory you have if any.

AO, how do they fix if memory was short when updating?

interox
01-17-2015, 10:13 AM
I updated on Motorola Moto X (2nd gen) and Nexus 9 to 5.04 with no issues.

ibeweary
01-17-2015, 01:14 PM
I updated on Motorola Moto X (2nd gen) and Nexus 9 to 5.04 with no issues.

I also lost the POW building. No longer in the store. The iltq targets are missing from the maps. Re-installed the game 3 times. No change. I lost the option to deploy in this Frontline event. Galaxy S4 with over 6 gigs available memory.

Sinna
01-17-2015, 02:58 PM
I also lost the POW building. No longer in the store. The iltq targets are missing from the maps. Re-installed the game 3 times. No change. I lost the option to deploy in this Frontline event. Galaxy S4 with over 6 gigs available memory.

Same here. I got a reply and I had to turn off and restart my device. I did and did again wait 10 min with game running. No faction temp boost and old targets from last wd. No iltq targets. I can't buy the second ltb that I don't have. I don't have my 1st pow camp anymore.

Nelutzu Pop
01-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Lost anything for the Island POW camp. Can't hit targets for mission. Have no temp faction or individual bonuses that were collected.

i did the same reinstalled 3 times... 0 results... can't do ltq can't upgrade the building! and can't se the rewards for ltq/fltq/boss events, for a verry long time! :mad::mad: 7156 se this photo u will know what i mean ....

WHY ARE WE STILL PLAYING THIS BUGED GAME! INSTEAD OF FIXING IT THEY OFFER 40% OFF ON GOLD.... LAME

Nelutzu Pop
01-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Lost anything for the Island POW camp. Can't hit targets for mission. Have no temp faction or individual bonuses that were collected.

i did the same reinstalled 3 times... 0 results... can't do ltq can't upgrade the building! and can't se the rewards for ltq/fltq/boss events, for a verry long time! :mad::mad: 7156 se this photo u will know what i mean ....

WHY ARE WE STILL PLAYING THIS BUGED GAME! INSTEAD OF FIXING IT THEY OFFER 40% OFF ON GOLD.... LAME

+ now i don't get any folders ... not even one loudsy folder.....

bobthebuilder654
01-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Droid here No update for me in the play store? Where did you guys get an update from or are you talking about the data push?

Shred
01-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Yes. Update through play store. Now with RB. Can hit but no prizes shown. Also globe shows active events but no temp prize. I've tried everything and out of ideas. Really beginning to believe Greed is trying to push players away... Its working.

maxpayne421
01-17-2015, 05:05 PM
Check off auto updated in play store. F these crappy updates from these morons that work in gree.

Christopher Roberts Jr.
01-17-2015, 05:24 PM
I did the update as well and my game is screwed. No pow camp no targets for ltq and no frontline points. At least now I get hit the raid boss . But this needs to be fixed fast

ploop
01-17-2015, 05:29 PM
Same here. Can't buy the POW camp or deploy frontline units. On a Nexus 5 and i've tried reboot/ Uninstall and reinstall

Mikelord
01-17-2015, 05:43 PM
Free fix your shut, get your head together, go straighten out these problems gonna visit the comprehensive list of problems in a bit

Agent Orange
01-17-2015, 06:22 PM
AO, how do they fix if memory was short when updating?

This has been a problem with some devices since the android app came out. Two distinct problems, the first is when you fill up all available memory preventing data pushes from being downloaded. The fix involves hunting through all your files and tracking down old pushes that are not automatically removed. I don't think this is the issue with your device.

The other is when you don't have enough system heap for the app to update, this memory is independant from the storage space of the device. With many devices this can be as small as 512mb even though the device has multiple gigabytes of storage. The fix in this case is to delete the app and reinstall. I would however screen grab your players data before doing this! Delete the app and the re download the new version of the app. In other words selecting update without first removing the old version of the app will result in a failed update.

As far as I know these are the main reasons for problems. Let me know if this did not help.

bobthebuilder654
01-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Just checked mine auto updated but my game is perfectly fine. No problems. It actually got better, I can see the boosts in the goal folder now.

MW Flake
01-17-2015, 07:33 PM
After two successive iOS updates had players locked out for about a month each, Gree just figured they had to share some of that joy with you Android folks.

Chad Brower
01-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Your request (#2199298) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

Nathan Perry (GREE International Inc.)
Jan 17, 13:12

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

I do apologies for the inconvenience. As a possible solution, I would suggest the following:

--Allow your device to run the game for at least 10 minutes, exit and restart the game

--Turn off device, restart device

As a preventative measure, you may want to power off your device once a day to allow for the memory to refresh and the game data to update. If the issue persists, please get back to us with a screenshots.

Regards,
Nathan

Chadwicksracing
Jan 16, 21:20

I switched to a new android device and now my accounts do not show the individual missions or faction missions. I have temp bonuses and they are not showing. Its like my google play account is not syncing with the game.

Any ideas?

-----------
bunch of crap...

sooo, i took into my own hands. Do this, uninstall the game, but clear all of the game data from your device. Go to the web, find a verion of 5.0.3. Install it, and it should fix the issue. I updated to 5.0.4 after this, and it was still working.

Mine was just like yours, and this is what I did, now I have everything restored. Hope this helps

Oh oh Gree
01-17-2015, 11:46 PM
Gree mods how's your pager system working this weekend? I'm Sure you are all on it and will have everything resolved with the 7.0 update.

I assume that you are all off for this 3 day weekend resting up for a productive week ahead.

Sinna
01-18-2015, 05:04 AM
Thanks, that worked. Figures we get more action in the forums vice gree support. I got the same formatted reply Chad. I can confirm that the new upgrade now works as well after hesitantly upgrading.

Shred
01-18-2015, 08:22 AM
*Chad. Thanks buddy. That seemed to fix the problems. Disappointing Greed doesn't have a clue on the fix. I got same response form them.

Chad Brower
01-18-2015, 09:59 AM
I am glad that is working for you guys. It was drivng me nuts!!! What a joke of support. But, then again, why would they suggest to go outside the Play store to fix the game. :)

Chad

BobEponge
01-18-2015, 12:44 PM
hi all,
uninstall MW 5.0.4
Internet: http://m.poulpe.store.aptoide.com/app/market/jp.gree.modernwar/202/7990722/Modern%20War%20by%20GREE
install MW 5.0.3 (version poulpe store aptoide is ok)
run mw and all is must be ok. you can play again

Wagorth
01-18-2015, 03:20 PM
No targets for FLTQ/ILTQ, and my Island POW is gone......after i update to 5.0.4 android...

Cant play at all.........how is possible that GREE works and stays on market with this constant failures????