PDA

View Full Version : unbalanced events

mayhem
01-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Why do ltq,fltq when you can get a 10% boost for simply finishing in top 40,000 in frontline? Dollars in should represent bonus out..

Pidgeot
01-16-2015, 02:49 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking about cutting out LTQs altogether.

Wufnu
01-16-2015, 02:51 PM
How do you plan on gathering equipment without doing LTQ's?

Pidgeot
01-16-2015, 03:03 PM
How do you plan on gathering equipment without doing LTQ's?

I'll go as far to get equipment. I wont chase these 2% stat boost.

Mr llama
01-16-2015, 03:20 PM
I'll go as far to get equipment. I wont chase these 2% stat boost.agree they are going to have to change something big to get me to do anything but gather equipment.. Funny thing is I don't even look at my main stat anymore. Seems like the only important thing to do is not miss out on the crap equipment they keep dropping on us

Pidgeot
01-16-2015, 03:28 PM
agree they are going to have to change something big to get me to do anything but gather equipment.. Funny thing is I don't even look at my main stat anymore. Seems like the only important thing to do is not miss out on the crap equipment they keep dropping on us

I agree. I use to look forward to my stat gain. Made me feel like I was doing something right. Now I lose to people a lot weaker than me because they happen to have more equipment that I do. They need to just unbalance the game again and let us buy equipment from the store. WD is not even fun anymore.

Mr llama
01-16-2015, 03:34 PM
I agree. I use to look forward to my stat gain. Made me feel like I was doing something right. Now I lose to people a lot weaker than me because they happen to have more equipment that I do. They need to just unbalance the game again and let us buy equipment from the store. WD is not even fun anymore.Lol same here would always be excited to look at my new inventory items, now the only time I care is when I'm recycling a unit