PDA

View Full Version : Modern Wars Pros & Cons 2015

Denerio9
01-16-2015, 02:24 PM
- MW app takes 5-8 minutes just to go online
- goals are becoming more & more impossible to reach speed goals
- scratchers matching 6s is like 1 out of a billionth of a chance to hit
- 24hr goals are annoyingly annoying
- day 1, 2 , 3 events shouldn't even be a event unless you get prizes worthy enough
- crate events chances of opening with cash had lowered & based on luck
- stamina refills just keep piling up as no stamina event goes on
- Based on Equipment use ( stats dont really matter )
- Based on equipment use Only gold players will get all equipments per event
- When raiding a rival then going back to your goals , after hitting your goal you get double exp & it may look like you raided cash but cash does not add to your stash ( glitch )
- Sometimes when you hit a goal on energy based events an error will appear forcing your option to shut down app
- When you buy a new building & its done , for a while it will still look like building is not complete
- On Frontline based events you can't deploy at last 5 minutes Game freezes & forces your options to close app
- On Frontline based event goals are too short as goals are done in a few deploys
- War based event it feels like health regen is slower
- war based events when hitting walls it only shows you hit on the pop up when you make the points but you still see the wall like you still didn't hit until walls completely down
- War based event , you can't load the rivals team unless you check the
Newsfeed 1st or wait 30-45 seconds
- Ltq events sometimes has high energy needed just for a brick
( cmon and add the high energy ones with Brick x5 & better calor payouts .. Valor payout is too tiny for the Big energy
- Attacking rivals don't show the unit you lost if you loose a unit
- Equipment , New players that recently joined wont be able to hit campers who been playing Weeks to a month or so ( equipment use are only for those who play alot ) campers wont get much equipment
( im not a camper )
- one day all events will be Gold required & already showing signs of it

With all that said those are the cons of the game for 2015
Be my guest & fill in the pro's
Thank you all for those that read this post By the way i am slowly drifting away from this app & won't come back if i drift away completely ...i just don't have the time anymore as this app needs attention 247 7 days a week .... I liked it back when Funzio
Owned the game @ least Funzio didnt throw us 247 goals
Any camping team want somebody in the billion stat class post it up
Ill beat your camping record lol

Denerio9
01-16-2015, 02:25 PM
You guys figure out the pros ....i thought of cons & cant think of any pros

Mr llama
01-16-2015, 03:28 PM
I think it's a pro that not everyone can get all the equipment.
Also I like the fact that they made masters extremely hard again(my faction won't be able to complete). These kind of changes allows for faction who spends tons of gold to not feel cheated ..it alllows small gold spending factions to pick and choose which events are worth spending on, and lastly allows us non gold users the same quality game we love so much

I do think they need to put equipment in stores so people who missed can make that up, makes no sense if you miss an event and your 3 year old account becomes useless

Joe Op
01-16-2015, 04:19 PM
Very good post Denerio!

I totally confirm that not only you are drifting away. U can tell from chatrooms that stay quiet and alot of disagreements from players from all kind of factions to the recent policy from gree. I've also heard that several leaders and players of big factions asked gree not to implement this equipment-bs and gree did not listen. They do there thing, its time to do ours and people start to do it..
I'm also with u regarding all other cons, theres nothing good to post.. Everything is serverbased now, internet - specially mobile use - is going crazy. I dont wanna know how many players have to pay extra MB usage just caused by MW!

I have my own interpretation to the equipment crap and it is the main thing that makes me and i also believe many others go wild and force us into retirement soon. When gree finally was able to fix the energy glitch they had to "relaunch" the game. Ther have been many players gotten bad strength using the glitch while spending 0 cash. To make them weak again the only solution was a new kind of stats: equipments. And since then you cant even sit out a 3x1day ltq or you'll get to weak within days..

I dont enjoy the game anymore, only building base, community and addiction keep me in the game. Right now i would wish tha every change they've done would never had happened.. Back in 2012, early 2013 you've been saving cash to upgrade your nano to lvl2 or 3 and hoped your cash wasnt stolen during attacks. Or you bought some stealth frigates (stats around 30/11) to "bring the pain". It was a good and very relaxed time. I dont know one other game (ok; i dont know to many other games) where you have to play 24/7 to keep up with the rest!

Shorten; no pros around, just cons..

One addition to the cons: no energy refills anymore, looted units dont even make it into my army and boosts are getting total **** for investments..

Joe Op
01-16-2015, 04:26 PM
Lol, just realized that i'm dump enought to play the game since oct 11.. So ment to say back in 2011, early 2012...

ezmunie
01-16-2015, 04:27 PM
I think it's a pro that not everyone can get all the equipment.
I do think they need to put equipment in stores so people who missed can make that up, makes no sense if you miss an event and your 3 year old account becomes useless
If you think it's a pro that not everyone can get all the equipment, then why put it in stores so everyone can buy it?

Since the equipment is here, keep it the way it is. You have to earn it.

Con... they changed the game when it comes to how many times you can attack someone and didn't tell anyone. Being attacked 66 times without taking a breath is way over the top. We should have all be notified of this very important rule change.

Mr llama
01-16-2015, 07:34 PM
If you think it's a pro that not everyone can get all the equipment, then why put it in stores so everyone can buy it?

Since the equipment is here, keep it the way it is. You have to earn it i was thinking for the accounts that got locked out for the first events. But yeah good point keep it out of stores

MW Flake
01-17-2015, 04:17 AM
Shorten; no pros around, just cons..

It's all a con. One big con.

DevastatorX
01-19-2015, 06:07 PM
It is pretty hilarious that so many people play this game religiously despite the total lack of pros here.

You guys talk like you're addicted to crack!:confused:

snozuloz
01-19-2015, 07:05 PM
Well said, the only thing keeping me here is my faction mates. Its almost all cons when it comes to the game, and thats if its working. I am seeing veterans of the game for 2-3years, quitting because of all the b.s. Its a shame. I dont think i will be too far behind them

good gawd noooo
01-19-2015, 07:38 PM
I would repost what I have already posted on other topics.. but fact is in my eyes all these cans are exactly what gree wants them to be. I firmly believe gree is intentionally killing the game. it has outlived it selflife and gree would rather focus on the what they feel are its future. They don't care if the negative feeling they cause may steer players clear of their games as they are far too short sited.. but the cons are exactly what they are meant to be.. reason to leave

Oh oh Gree
01-19-2015, 10:30 PM
Con: lack of Gree mods and the non paid mods.

It's pretty easy to see that this forum has been abandoned by any real support for awhile now. One Mod got "promoted" to Facebook and the forum got flooded with unpaid Mods that defend Gree to the end by sending out warnings, deleting and moving threads, posting defenseive comments about Gree, and not helping anyone out.

It's not a new Con for 2015 but more of a continuation of poor CS.

Tee
01-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Pro - The ability to link multiple accounts on Android or iOS to one device.

MW Flake
01-20-2015, 12:12 AM
Well said, the only thing keeping me here is my faction mates. Its almost all cons when it comes to the game, and thats if its working. I am seeing veterans of the game for 2-3years, quitting because of all the b.s. Its a shame. I dont think i will be too far behind them

I hear this one all of the time, and can only ask why? If you leave the game, are they not still your mates? If they aren't, then were they really ever? If the faction falls apart and the rest leave as well, have you not done them a favor?

NexusImperium
01-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Here's my $0.02:

I'm just amused at the general level of unhappiness that exists around here over the last 6 months and Gree's uncanny ability to be so tight-lipped about it.

If I had $150K I'd roll out a new game and make it an enjoyable experience. Any takers?

Annihilator2
01-21-2015, 09:24 PM
Don't see any reason for your cons.
All is regular in this game and Gree behavior.
Stop play and go out. As minimum, stop buy gold.