PDA

View Full Version : no new chest EPICS

Crypt Keepers
01-16-2015, 02:15 PM
Just curious as to why there hasn't been any new chest epics in over 2 months.

Sara Burns
01-16-2015, 10:56 PM
I've been wondering as well. If there's not going to be any new chest epics then I'll be retiring. No fun in being forced to go on top 10 runs just to get an epic armor. And no point in buying chests to get old epic duplicates and more rings and amulets. The thrill of opening chests is to see if you can pull the new chest epic. Many will give up the game if there are not going to be anymore chest epics and much $ will be lost in revenue for Gree.

Crypt Keepers
01-17-2015, 05:14 AM
I've been wondering as well. If there's not going to be any new chest epics then I'll be retiring. No fun in being forced to go on top 10 runs just to get an epic armor. And no point in buying chests to get old epic duplicates and more rings and amulets. The thrill of opening chests is to see if you can pull the new chest epic. Many will give up the game if there are not going to be anymore chest epics and much $ will be lost in revenue for Gree.

Completely agree.

MisterT
01-17-2015, 07:04 AM
Well with every weekend a war or a raid, Gree needs to come up with more epics for that. That may be the reason why there are no new chest epics.

Sara Burns
01-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Well with every weekend a war or a raid, Gree needs to come up with more epics for that. That may be the reason why there are no new chest epics.

They did it before and Gree gets paid quite well to come up with new epics, I mean how hard is it to do that. Forcing people to war for new epics and taking away the fun of chests is just going to push people away from the game and Gree will end up just pulling the plug altogether, blowing the monetary investments of tens of thousands of players, including myself.