PDA

View Full Version : 5 Day War - Good or Bad?

The Governor
01-16-2015, 11:09 AM
So let me get this right. We've had 11 hour wars, same prizes........3 day wars, same prizes and now a 5 day war, same prizes, exception - accomplices.

We are basically spending more time and more money for the same prizes we get during an 11 hour or 3 day war. Accomplices only allows you to keep you with competition. Every player will win or lose to the same players they did before this event, no difference. So what's the real goal here other than to get us to spend more money?

If your syndicate normally scores 20 million points in a 3 day way it's safe to say whatever that spend is it will increase by at least 50%. However the prizes don't reflect the additional spend.

Question to Gree, are you trying to lose customers or gain customers? On second thought don't waste your time answering that.

This interview is over!

aarondavidsdad
01-16-2015, 11:13 AM
I like the additional days. It's different and that makes the game interesting, at least to me. Changing things up from time to time is a good thing.

Winnson
01-16-2015, 11:27 AM
There's a 40% sale, go nuts.

Molly's Voice
01-16-2015, 11:28 AM
The extra days greatly favor the known stamina of the Molly Maguires.

Winnson
01-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Will we break a trillion points this battle?

Can Crime City handle those numbers?

Does ranking worse get you better accomplices?

Stay tuned!

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-16-2015, 12:32 PM
The first war was five days. It's almost two years to the month. It is interesting tho, seems like things are getting desperate enough to have 40% sales every month...

The thirst is real.

Winnson
01-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Will we break a trillion points this battle?

Can Crime City handle those numbers?

Does ranking worse get you better accomplices?

Stay tuned!

cooch
01-16-2015, 12:55 PM
What's the incentive to go past top 500? The other accomplices will b recycled in another event.

Captain Torgue
01-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Don't listen to the haters Gree, the 5 day war is the best thing to happen to CC to date.

Vile Lynn
01-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Weren't the first wars 5-days long? (Or was that only in MW?) And, everybody said it was too long!

----------------

We need money. Where do they spend the most?
War.
Ok, make war 2 days longer.

Boom. That just happened.

Greeny1
01-16-2015, 04:55 PM
First battle in CC was 5 days and tooooooo long. And the sale is to try and encourage Europe and Canada to buy gold again after the huge price increase. Only benefits the US really as they gain an advantage. Nice work Greetards

Thatkidyouknow
01-16-2015, 05:06 PM
That's two extra days we have to constantly be fighting the same Syns we get locked in with 24hrs event.

Will the slightly stronger team win every time?

Stay tuned!

(The answer is yes)

Oh_TheHorror
01-16-2015, 07:19 PM
I like it. It keeps me interested for two extra days. It'll be interesting to see how teams approach it. Do you bang the entire time? Do you hold back the first two days, and go nuts the last three? Do you blow your load the first three days and hope you stay on top? Regardless, it's way better than the 11-hour battle nonsense. That's the worst.

The Hammr
01-16-2015, 09:47 PM
5 days is two and a half days too long. They should end the war on sunday evening (usa). Most of us have jobs or school to get back too on Monday.

Weasel
01-16-2015, 10:13 PM
It doesn't matter how long the wars are. People who hate the event hate it at any duration, people who don't care don't care, and people who like the war events enjoy the added time.

If someone dislikes the added days because of the idea that they have to spend more, they have only themselves to blame. Either they are so addicted that they cannot help themselves, or they shouldn't be spending money on this game in the first place.

Nevermind the haters, Gree. Make wars as long or as short as you wish.