PDA

View Full Version : Raid Questions Regarding Armor

Sparky1022
01-16-2015, 10:35 AM
I have a quick question...

I've heard a few people say that you can wear the same armor on all 3 knights when fighting against a Raid Boss? Is this true? If so is it only a mono armor or dual armor or both etc...?

Thanks guys!

Have a good day

Ant venom
01-16-2015, 06:39 PM
I would believe it to be on duals because if u have a mono air u can only put it on ur main and ur air knight while of u have a dual air water armor u can put it on ur main, air and water Knights which can mean it is on ur three Knights of same armor.

Phill - Immortal GM
01-26-2015, 05:02 AM
Simple breakdown:

Given you have the Armor 3x (Say you have 3 Hellfire Platemails), you can place it on your
- Main Knight
- Fire Knight
- Spirit Knight
This only works for Duals as they have 2 Elements, thus representing 2 of the 5 Elemental Knights and the Main knight.
Given your armor is a Mono, say the Wasteland Platemail, you could only wear it on your Main knight and the Spirit Knight.
This of course only, if you somehow received 2 of those as they were the Top 10 reward in the Scavenger Raid and haven't appeared since ;).

This obviously also works for:
- Arena
- Adventure mode (Heroic)
- Epic Boss
- Guild Wars (Don't we all hate a triple DeMortuis / Glacial+ lineup?)

Hope this helped
Cheers,
~ Phill

Ownsmash
01-28-2015, 11:13 AM
This is possible if you have armor with two types.

Brimstome
01-28-2015, 11:29 AM
you can not wear three armors of the same type. two would be the max of the same you could wear.