PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Pack Con

SBBL Indigo
01-16-2015, 02:11 AM
Holiday packs - we all love them, but it seems like every time when farming the packs, every now and then it flips from costing £0.79 to £3.99.

I got caught out a few times by this and I know others did too.

Eventually I learned to pay full attention ;) but is Gree going to fix this cos it seems to happen every holiday pack and it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth on a sale that is otherwise really good value.

Sparky1022
01-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Thankfully I have not seen that problem occur in America yet. Always been $0.99 every time!

Is it just your region or have others had the problem too in various parts of the world??

Regretz
01-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Thats weird, I also have never seen that in America. Find out if it's happening to others, and bring it to Gree's attention. I know I would hate to pay 4x the amount for holiday packs, as I always pick some up when they're available.

Ant venom
01-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Regretz it isn't happening in America because the taxes didn't get higher and u probably also didn't get affected because u are on Android not iOS.

Rookeye
01-18-2015, 05:01 AM
It does happen in America in IOS, depending on state. I got charged state taxes (7%) on my holiday packs. Not much at first, but it does add up quick.

Prolly depends on whether your State charges taxes on internet transactions or not. Apparently mine does. BOOO! :(

SBBL Indigo
01-19-2015, 08:47 AM
Thats weird, I also have never seen that in America. Find out if it's happening to others, and bring it to Gree's attention. I know I would hate to pay 4x the amount for holiday packs, as I always pick some up when they're available.

It's definitely happening to others, I've seen people complaining about it with the usual "typical Gree" attitude lol. People in America too I believe.

I'll submit a ticket as I have screenshots of it happening.

P.S. It's not related to the tax thing, it does show up as £0.79 but when you're spam-buying it flicks to £3.99 every now and then but when you close out of the Shop screen and restart it comes back to £0.79.

legalious
01-19-2015, 12:13 PM
The only thing I encounter when the $0.99 shows up in the shop, once I purchase the item it will no longer be available to purchase (1 time sale price). No other problems otherwise (US/Android).

watermelon
01-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Holiday packs - we all love them, but it seems like every time when farming the packs, every now and then it flips from costing £0.79 to £3.99.

I got caught out a few times by this and I know others did too.

Eventually I learned to pay full attention ;) but is Gree going to fix this cos it seems to happen every holiday pack and it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth on a sale that is otherwise really good value.

I confirm that this has happened to people I know as well. Nothing on my end though, I do live in USA.

tiffaneeb
01-21-2015, 06:06 AM
It does happen in America in IOS, depending on state. I got charged state taxes (7%) on my holiday packs. Not much at first, but it does add up quick.

Prolly depends on whether your State charges taxes on internet transactions or not. Apparently mine does. BOOO! :(

Using gift cards should avoid those taxes.

Paco9527
01-25-2015, 08:34 AM
It's true what she says
Happemed to me some times too and it changes from 0.99€ to 4.49€ and if you don't pay attention every Tim you buy tons of it without noticing
This should be fixed as soon as possible because it really costs ppl a lot more money than planned

SBBL Indigo
01-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Well I opened a ticket. Got a waste of time auto response telling me to reinstall my game. Responded again saying how will that help and where is the money I lost. Got told to go to itunes. Another frustrating and pointless interaction with Customer Disservice. Now sent screenshots of the issue originating in-game, not with itunes, and of my itunes receipts. Not holding my breath :(