PDA

View Full Version : Need a Mod or Dev answer on Scratch Cards !!

Vegaman
01-15-2015, 08:02 AM
Dear GREE Mod or Dev,

Please inform me, and the community on this post/forum, wether or not the rewards for scratchcards really work..

I have for the last week, tried to find, (using the sort newest), the reward each day... I even logged out and in to refresh the app.

I then used a lil gold to buy a scratchcard, logged the rewards and then checked and it was not there... !!!!:mad:

It appears that the rewards for the scratch cards are Fake, Non existent, Don't Exist, etc etc...

Is this the case that it doesnt work...??

Awaiting your urgent reply with thanks ......

HellRaizer
01-15-2015, 08:06 AM
I'll check this out tomorrow with my freebie scratch card. I don't think the item would show as "newest" thou, if you already had one of them in the past. As in that case you're just adding to an old collection of them

WBS
01-15-2015, 08:08 AM
Why would you spend gold on the scratch cards? They are not worth even one bar of gold as the prizes are worthless

Vegaman
01-15-2015, 08:22 AM
Why would you spend gold on the scratch cards? They are not worth even one bar of gold as the prizes are worthless

I don't buy scratchcards, i bought one as said to see if it was gold only that showed in inventory. (Read the post :) )

But many players have and do.... But i agree the scratch card rewards are worthless, but thats not what this post is about

Agent Orange
01-15-2015, 08:25 AM
Cash awards do show up as I vault them as soon as they appear as do valor. Units I haven't checked.

Vegaman
01-15-2015, 08:25 AM
I'll check this out tomorrow with my freebie scratch card. I don't think the item would show as "newest" thou, if you already had one of them in the past. As in that case you're just adding to an old collection of them

Thanks HellRaizer, just a quick point on adding to existing inventory, .. If you buy say a growler to add to the thousands you have, then hit sort and newest, it shows Growlers first.... So i don't think thats the reason... Also tried searching by sorting lowest first and again the are not showing.....

Vegaman
01-15-2015, 08:27 AM
Cash awards do show up as I vault them as soon as they appear as do valor. Units I haven't checked.

Thanks Agent O.... Yep agreed Cash and valour are getting through.

Wonder if the odd person who gets the jackpot big unit has ever searched for it and found it?

Mr Big C
01-15-2015, 08:52 AM
How about making these units worth while or going back to the 30 day event with the bonus unit at the end? I don't remember any unit won that would even make it worth it.

Wufnu
01-15-2015, 09:27 AM
I concur, the units are worthless for me. I don't even think they help a new player with such low stats.

Kefa
01-15-2015, 10:32 AM
Dear GREE Mod or Dev,

Please inform me, and the community on this post/forum, wether or not the rewards for scratchcards really work..

I have for the last week, tried to find, (using the sort newest), the reward each day... I even logged out and in to refresh the app.

I then used a lil gold to buy a scratchcard, logged the rewards and then checked and it was not there... !!!!:mad:

It appears that the rewards for the scratch cards are Fake, Non existent, Don't Exist, etc etc...

Is this the case that it doesnt work...??

Awaiting your urgent reply with thanks ......

The units are there for me, but if you are searching from the Recycle tab you won't see them - they are non-recyclable (even though none make my army).

You have to search from the Units tab.

sstuutss
01-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Wonder if the odd person who gets the jackpot big unit has ever searched for it and found it?
I did, I did and I did
Though around here the fact that it worked once (a year or so a go) doesn't really mean much. I had better go.see if its still there.

*edit* yes I still have it

GGG
01-15-2015, 11:43 AM
They're Scratch n Sniff cards. Scratch away then take a big whiff, you can smell the bullchit.

& The Horse U Rode In On
01-15-2015, 01:17 PM

Your question made me look, but the Fierce Flagship Carrier (680k/560k) I got a few months ago is still there. But what used to be the biggest baddest MoFo in my inventory now isn't even top 25 in its own category. meh