PDA

View Full Version : Mass Exodus???

Rolinz
01-14-2015, 07:08 PM
I noticed a big exodus of people retiring, quitting the game, selling off their buildings, and the like.

WOW!

How many people in your faction has quit or retired from this forsaken game or you know of?

RAMNUTS
01-14-2015, 07:59 PM
Three ppl have quit my faction in the last two days. Two sold everything off their base and donated it to.the faction. Two have played for over three years and the ACE had been playing for four. They were big time gold spenders and a definate loss.

Captain Buck Slayer
01-14-2015, 09:18 PM
One person has left my faction due to GREE's ignorance. Two other people outside of YankeeOne that I know also left

GGG
01-14-2015, 09:39 PM
"None" "0"
But you didn't make that option available, so I didn't vote.

KillerDriller
01-14-2015, 10:04 PM
Two got locked out for over a month. When they got back in, they sold out and donated everything to the group. Solid players. They will be missed.

Rolinz
01-14-2015, 11:47 PM
"None" "0"
But you didn't make that option available, so I didn't vote.

Sorry GGG. My oversight on that.

carl9764
01-15-2015, 01:25 AM
We have lost 6 in all, only small gold users but all had enough of the garbage and no response from gree

Fergus14
01-15-2015, 04:08 AM
I know a lot who have quit but more who have gone gold free.

smbass77
01-15-2015, 04:52 AM
I've gone gold free for WD, tired of losing to people with lower stays and less equipment.....and Gree refusing to acknowledge its not working as intended. And I regret spending a lot of gold on released buildings. If not for that I would have left already

HellRaizer
01-15-2015, 05:05 AM
I've seen 30+ people leave within group me chats that I'm on within the last 3 years. However, i have seen some return and noobs join as well. Since the equipment changes thou, no one has left my faction

East Coast Bias
01-15-2015, 07:07 AM
I've seen 30+ people leave within group me chats that I'm on within the last 3 years. However, i have seen some return and noobs join as well. Since the equipment changes thou, no one has left my faction

Well let's see if this is representative. While equipment might have sounded neat in the beginning, if you missed the boat, you're so far behind after only a few weeks that you need to rely on gree math to give you a win. I think the new changes actually discourages new players once they realize how far back they are. Looking back, of course a mini with a few years of camping would be best, but I think the cut off for being competitive was about four to six months ago. Anyone joining after that would need to spend a ton to catch up to those who made the imaginary cut off - which is when the last of the multi-million stat units were given out for RB and other events. Now you have equipment, where only a few weeks makes a huge difference unless you can buy from the store (I'm sure gree will eventually do this to make more money). So the players lucky enough to have been around for more than six months (and I mean newer accounts, not your monster main accounts) have the benefit of the multi-million stat units, the frontline tank glitch, the re-release of the LTBs and being around for the start of the equipment cycle. Seriously, if you didn't start with this baseline, perhaps you should quit before you realize how many monster minis are out there with hundred million IPHs and trillions of dollars. You are so far behind that these new players that the mod mentions will and should move on. Gree, you've failed big time.

WBS
01-15-2015, 08:02 AM
I have had 5 long time players leave out of my faction due to gree's incompetence.

Showtime
01-15-2015, 08:08 AM
I have to admit after the Equipment came out, Stats were meaningless, my game play dropped almost to 0

HellRaizer
01-15-2015, 08:11 AM
My game play increased, but only because I didn't want to get too far behind in equipment. "East Coast Bias" raised a very good point. People who have missed the equipment boat, cannot possibly catch up, no matter how much gold they spend. Hopefully this can be addressed in some fashion

Rob TRK
01-15-2015, 09:01 AM
Hellraizer - cannot possibly catch up? Seriously. The ability to catch up is totally in GREEs hands. If I understand equipment correctly we can use six pieces on our soldier. The rest is then allocated to the army. So you can have total ally count x pieces of equipment. In most cases 3000-3100 pieces depending on alliance boosts (and maybe a touch more in SUP). As things stand most active folks have somewhere between 1-200 pieces of kit from LTQs (I can't be precise here as I've not tracked the details and can't see an inventory). So there is a massive roster to fill. Unit stats appear to be reduced from the massive units to cut back inflation (I guess). So the next place to differentiate is equipment. It will, on current progress, take a while to fill your equipment roster. Once full and we get to see that inventory (And be able to recycle junk) I'm expecting to see the stats of the kit rise. Anyone want to place a bet on when we see the first double digit item in the kit roster?

Kefa
01-15-2015, 10:37 AM

Our faction has lost 4 accts since the equipment came out. The one who made the biggest impact left and retired his 2 accts because he wasn't able to collect equipment in the early LTQs, so he felt useless in WD after he got back, felt he would never be able to catch up, got discouraged and quit altogether.

ezmunie
01-15-2015, 10:44 AM
We have lost 2 and a third is on the verge of quitting. A definite loss.

CC1
01-15-2015, 01:25 PM
I've known about 9 humans (15 accounts) in the last year or so. We have one one the verge right now because his game reset him to level zero and Customer no-Service hasn't been the slightest bit helpful. They even told him he could start a new game. Then they remove Epic Boss from the rotation (one of my favorites) and keep turning the screws. It feels like they want to drive the game into a ditch.

NexusImperium
01-15-2015, 01:44 PM
[...] They even told him he could start a new game. [...]

This happened to me about 1-2 months ago. He needs to start a new game so that customer support can link the old account back to his device. Just have him start over and then send customer support the ID of the new account. Hope it helps.

Our faction is not a high-level faction and we've seen a number of people go inactive. We've only had a very small handful of people actually say "I quit."

But seriously, let's face it. Gree ain't hanging things up so long as they're making tens of $K a day (average) on this game. Things are far from over and Gree can extend it indefinitely by addressing sustainability issues that this game has.

Rolinz
01-15-2015, 08:18 PM
I think with the release of the "new equipment" has created new top 1% tier of players. those that buy gold to get all of the equipment and thereby creating the gap that those players had when they were untouchable.

and now with the billions and trillions they now have, they are able to buy lots of cash units and recycle them for hundreds of millions of valor points to buy some thousands of those 1 million stat units.

they end up with attack stats in 300B or more and defense stats with at least 40B or more. now they are truly untouchable.

Laurence1
02-03-2015, 04:20 PM
Is that not the case as always how could any new player ever catch up to some one who has played for years ( unless a camper ) they never could and it is the same with equip. Old player v new player new player no chance. Give it a couple of cycles till we fill our inventory and our allies up and it will be same old same old anyone spending gold will be stronger than the rest of us.
All it's done is add a new dimension to the game that will level out in the long run.
And as free has put it just because you are stronger does not mean you should win all the time( that will stir the pot) plenty of case in history we a stronger army has been defended by tactics and the such