PDA

View Full Version : Community Mods!

Weasel
01-14-2015, 06:07 PM
Do your jobs!

Aside from the incredibly important sticky threads, 85% of the first page is populated by obsolete, irrelevant, NECRO POSTS!

One of you stumbled in and wisely locked one of them, yet managed to ignore the 16 others.

Gree, your community mods have failed you. Even Clementine had to come along and edit some foul language today.

Weasel
01-14-2015, 07:29 PM
Please lock this thread. I was mistaken, this place is greatly improved when none of the threads are relevant to the game as we currently know it.

Winnson
01-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Point me to the threads that are relevant to the current game.

Just saying

Weasel
01-14-2015, 09:36 PM
They are around here somewhere, I saw them the other day.

Or maybe it was last week.

Last year?

Winnson
01-14-2015, 11:30 PM
It‘s a mystery, this current gameplay.

smokey77
01-15-2015, 01:34 AM
Do your jobs!

Aside from the incredibly important sticky threads, 85% of the first page is populated by obsolete, irrelevant, NECRO POSTS!

One of you stumbled in and wisely locked one of them, yet managed to ignore the 16 others.

Gree, your community mods have failed you. Even Clementine had to come along and edit some foul language today.

I agree . This entire first page of the forum is now threads necro`d from 2011/2012 etc . While the occasional necro may be useful if it provides information , what would it look like to a new member who comes and see`s nothing but 4 year old posts on the first page ? I realise some find this incredibly amusing , personally I find a joke funny once or twice , not the same joke getting told 50 times a day 365 days a year . The problem with attention seekers is if you give them the attention they crave they will continue to behave the way they do . I suspect most of it is being done by one rather sad individual with multiple accounts and no real life outside of trolling a forum on the internet .

John_Locke
01-15-2015, 01:56 AM
I leave the forum for two days, and look at what I come back to.

HavingFun
01-15-2015, 02:00 AM
I leave the forum for two days, and look at what I come back to.

Another thread with people whining. Did you expect something different?

smokey77
01-15-2015, 02:04 AM
Another thread with people whining. Did you expect something different?

And as sure as night follows day . I could set my watch by you .

HavingFun
01-15-2015, 02:07 AM
I agree . This entire first page of the forum is now threads necro`d from 2011/2012 etc . While the occasional necro may be useful if it provides information , what would it look like to a new member who comes and see`s nothing but 4 year old posts on the first page ? I realise some find this incredibly amusing , personally I find a joke funny once or twice , not the same joke getting told 50 times a day 365 days a year . The problem with attention seekers is if you give them the attention they crave they will continue to behave the way they do . I suspect most of it is being done by one rather sad individual with multiple accounts and no real life outside of trolling a forum on the internet .

If you have any new and useful information, data, ideas, philosophies, or anything else to share, please post it. I'm sure your fellow forumites are anxiously awaiting your awesome new strategies, I know I am.

smokey77
01-15-2015, 02:11 AM
If you have any new and useful information, data, ideas, philosophies, or anything else to share, please post it. I'm sure your fellow forumites are anxiously awaiting your awesome new strategies, I know I am.

See thats exactly the point . If I don`t have any of the above , then I tend to not start new threads etc , whereas you and your pals tend to spam the forum up with crap . Well , more they do and you`re always faithfully lagging behind with a cheapshot comment or two . Have a nice day ;)

DragCro
01-15-2015, 02:33 AM
Threads are closed.
If someone post again on old threads multiple time intentionally just to spam than you will receive infractions.
Thank you and enjoy the forum..