PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Survey Results!

1Shot
01-13-2015, 10:50 PM
Here are the results from the crime city survey that you all took! Sorry if they're kind of difficult to read.

Part 1: http://imgur.com/NUVn1js

Part 2: http://imgur.com/xufGYqz

1Shot
01-13-2015, 11:55 PM
I dont know how to post a picture without the url lol.

Weasel
01-14-2015, 12:12 AM
Not hard to find the url. "Lol"

http://i.imgur.com/NUVn1js.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xufGYqz.jpg

Slimfit Jimmy Dee
01-14-2015, 12:30 AM
Well, I'm totally not surprised by the results.

HavingFun
01-14-2015, 01:24 AM
Here are the results from the crime city survey that you all took! Sorry if they're kind of difficult to read.

Part 1: http://imgur.com/NUVn1js

Part 2: http://imgur.com/xufGYqz

It hasn't been two weeks. Not everyone had a fair chance to vote.

smokey77
01-14-2015, 01:53 AM
Well, I'm totally not surprised by the results.

Its pretty much how I voted . Doesn`t really mean a great deal anyway as it`ll most likely be filed with all the other suggestions/ideas - in the bin .

Sandhawk
01-14-2015, 02:08 AM
There was a survey???

Winnson
01-14-2015, 04:42 AM
So what conclusions can we draw from this survey, would you say?

Nighteg
01-14-2015, 04:45 AM
So what conclusions can we draw from this survey, would you say?

That CC developers, such as Engram or TheOracle, don't give a **** about what their costumers want.

Winnson
01-14-2015, 04:52 AM
That CC developers, such as Engram or TheOracle, don't give a **** about what their costumers want.

To be fair, if a person was dressing me up in costumes, I wouldn't care what they wanted either.

OK, so we know Engram and TheOracle are permanently stuck in Halloween, they get dressed up, and they don't listen to the people that dress them up.

Any other extrapolations from this data?

kimberleyj
01-14-2015, 11:42 AM
I bet they won't listen to their paying customers and the kingpins will stay around and nothing will be done about it.

Weasel
01-14-2015, 12:03 PM
1Shot, you should redo this poll (from scratch) in 6 months. Gree's line usually goes something like, "Everybody hates changes when they are still fresh, but give it time and you'll see it's actually awesome and we are awesome for making the changes."

I haven't seen anyone agree with that statement and it would be good for Gree to have evidence of that rather than blindly believing whatever fiction it is they are told by the bean counters.

spiderman
01-14-2015, 12:37 PM
That's for the results, mate.

Jeronimo
01-14-2015, 01:42 PM
To be honest this survey doesn't tell anything. Firstly, the results are exactly as expected. Everyone who pays attention to this forum know that. Secondly, it is not clear what the actual problems are and what the players want Gree to do about. You should have added an option so that players could write what their solutions to the presented problems are. In conclusion, this survey only shows the feelings of the players and the data can't be used to take further steps unless you still ask the players what their thoughts are.

aarondavidsdad
01-14-2015, 01:59 PM
The last question tells you absolutely nothing. Would you change anything about the game? Seriously? This could range anywhere from I'd change the background music to getting rid of accomplices to providing temporary bonuses to any number of other items. Totally useless. Please take a course in survey design before putting together another piece of rubbish.

Kid T
01-14-2015, 05:19 PM
surprise! The players don't like the changes that nobody asked for. Meanwhile there are multiple threads here with suggestions by players asking for things we actually like that has been disregarded. Perhaps the most basic being "fix the bugs in the existing game so that it plays the way it was meant to". One would think that this would be a common sense approach before offering new changes (and not unsurprisingly - new bugs) to the game, and expecting players to rejoice and buy lots of gold.

1Shot
01-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Thank you all for the feedback.

HavingFun
01-14-2015, 06:02 PM
Thank you all for the feedback.

Why did you delete Montecore's feedback from this thread?

willis3
01-15-2015, 08:06 AM
montecore made an exceptional reply to that idiot Bw... Why was it deleted?
I've also heard he (BW) has a bought account and has caused many cc players many problems.
Montecore should be able to respond and rightly so!

Winnson
01-15-2015, 10:26 AM
Power to the People!

Thatkidyouknow
01-15-2015, 02:24 PM
Well with results like that...most companies would seriously reconsider how their company runs and who runs it....

smokey77
01-15-2015, 03:13 PM
This was an entirely meaningless survey, mods should be doing their jobs and locking old unwanted threads.

This gave me the most laughs today :D

Greeny1
01-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Seriously, this lot don't know a lot about the game for sure, if they did they would have implemented many of the wonderful ideas given to them and figured out how to put their golden touch to each one. Still masses of scope for this game but not with the way it's going now. Stats from long time players can be worthless now, many are saying goodbye because of it. LTQ's are again pointless with a crappy accomplice for a shed load of gold. Common sense says add a few throughout and every level of player will spend a little to go that extra distance to get one....common business sense clearly missing from this company.

1Shot
01-15-2015, 10:44 PM
Yeah, this survey was meant to be general. Not get too deep into the bone about the "main" issues with the game. Just a small overview of where crime city stands is all I wanted.

jbplaya101
01-19-2015, 06:48 PM
Ya you messed the game up the accomplices is to big of a bonus.

TMI
01-19-2015, 08:29 PM
Why did you delete Montecore's feedback from this thread?

^ this

montecore made an exceptional reply to that idiot Bw... Why was it deleted?
I've also heard he (BW) has a bought account and has caused many cc players many problems.
Montecore should be able to respond and rightly so!

^ and this

Also, good idea for a poll, 1Shot. It seems like most criticisms of this poll were the questions asked. Perhaps another thread where we, the community, could suggest the questions?

PhantomNine
01-24-2015, 05:23 AM
Yeah, this survey was meant to be general. Not get too deep into the bone about the "main" issues with the game. Just a small overview of where crime city stands is all I wanted.

With all due respect, I think all of us in this community know where Crime City stands. Some of us are still hopeful that the game gets back on track. Most of us are burnt out playing event after event, some of us have spent way too much cash (our fault) trying to keep up and some of us feel as if we're being punished for leveling up (Epic Boss Event).

TZora
02-08-2015, 11:50 AM
post another survey and do include this option ..

on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the most and 5 being the least) how dumb do you think greedy is?

i can bet my arse everyone knows the result, even greedy knows what it's gonna be :D

Vile Lynn
02-08-2015, 03:55 PM
post another survey and do include this option ..

on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the most and 5 being the least) how dumb do you think greedy is?

i can bet my arse everyone knows the result, even greedy knows what it's gonna be :D

You would have to define 'dumb' for this question.
Making millions from a FTP app is not quite "dumb" IMO... just saying :)

*shrugs*

splinker
02-10-2015, 11:52 AM
I hope developers of the game will make conclusions from the poll results because a lot of people I know are disappointed with many of the name features and a lot of people have quit.

Winnson
02-19-2015, 10:41 AM
I'm looking forward to the next PvP event.

spiderman
02-19-2015, 02:15 PM
I'm looking forward to the next PvP event.

Me too mate. It's one of the best events Crime City had. Got a lot of bricks,respect coins and wins as well. Hope it comes back in the near future. Happy gaming mate. Oh, yeah and the current rivals list, would need to be updated.

Winnson
03-03-2015, 09:07 AM
When is the last time there's been a PvP event? Almost or just over a year ago I figure.

Gree, c'mon.

ghetto69143
03-03-2015, 04:03 PM
When is the last time there's been a PvP event? Almost or just over a year ago I figure.

Gree, c'mon.

It was that long ago. I would like to see that PvP again, since it was based solely on fighting. I wonder what happened to it?

polly
03-03-2015, 10:03 PM
It wasn't always based on fighting.

It changed to that when they made the prizes crappy.

It used to be fun, because you actually earned more points robbing even though you didn't earn the attack goals.