PDA

View Full Version : Rb health increase?!?!

corey0025
01-13-2015, 02:36 PM
So did RB health really almost double for the level 150 boss....47.1 billion vs 24ish last time.

Gree you realize you keep killing the game like this by either getting rid of the fun events (eb) or making them impossible to finish. For the vast majority of the players in the game.

I sense another wave of retirements in the near future.

dan2407
01-13-2015, 02:42 PM
So did RB health really almost double for the level 150 boss....47.1 billion vs 24ish last time.

Gree you realize you keep killing the game like this by either getting rid of the fun events (eb) or making them impossible to finish. For the vast majority of the players in the game.

I sense another wave of retirements in the near future.

It's a good change raid boss was getting to easy for us top factions :)

Tony81
01-13-2015, 02:44 PM
It's a good change raid boss was getting to easy for us top factions :)

Agreed. Will be nice to hit that "force attack" button again for a change.

{Kill Joy}
01-13-2015, 02:45 PM
So 2 days now to finish. Eh. Nice boost gree. We needed the increase a few cycles ago. Thank you.

Dirty Mind
01-13-2015, 04:28 PM
Agreed, it was getting too easy. On the other hand, finishing in 2 days or less meant time off with no events.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Easy solution, create tiers or types of bosses:

Baby Boss 100 million strength
Kid Boss 250 million strength
Teenager Boss 500 million strength
Mama Boss 100 billion strength
Daddy Boss 900 billion strength
Big Daddy Boss of Bosses 10 trillion strength

Allow people to choose, and make the strength relative to the tier or type.

J1mcrane
01-14-2015, 06:29 AM
Have you lot lost Your mind? Am I missing something here?

So what your saying is, after all your dedicated time and effort, all those gruelling faction events, all that money in gold you spent increasing your stats, you have finally got to a fantastic level with great stats and are able to actually beat the game!
So now you've effectively beaten the game, you want Gree to crank up the dial so you can do it all again! Well that was a waste of time and effort then wasn't it! You may as well of just stayed in your base waving a white flag (or dollar bill)

I bet Gree are rubbing their hands together at the prospect of watching you lot chase the higher stat units so as they can just turn up the difficulty knob when you've nearly gotten good enough to be defeat the boss again, dogs chasing tails comes to mind!!

I'm not knocking you guys, as I too will be tapping away, I just find it kinda moronic that we play to get better and when we actually get better you ask to make the game more difficult, to what end are you playing this game lol.

Reminds me of the old saying " I thought I could see a light at the end of the tunnel, though it was just some b****ard with a torch bringing me more work"

dan2407
01-14-2015, 07:08 AM
Have you lot lost Your mind? Am I missing something here?

So what your saying is, after all your dedicated time and effort, all those gruelling faction events, all that money in gold you spent increasing your stats, you have finally got to a fantastic level with great stats and are able to actually beat the game!
So now you've effectively beaten the game, you want Gree to crank up the dial so you can do it all again! Well that was a waste of time and effort then wasn't it! You may as well of just stayed in your base waving a white flag (or dollar bill)

I bet Gree are rubbing their hands together at the prospect of watching you lot chase the higher stat units so as they can just turn up the difficulty knob when you've nearly gotten good enough to be defeat the boss again, dogs chasing tails comes to mind!!

I'm not knocking you guys, as I too will be tapping away, I just find it kinda moronic that we play to get better and when we actually get better you ask to make the game more difficult, to what end are you playing this game lol.

Reminds me of the old saying " I thought I could see a light at the end of the tunnel, though it was just some b****ard with a torch bringing me more work"

Do you know how boring raid boss is in a top 25/50 faction? Everything is complete in a day, so yeah it would be fun to get a challenge out of it again

J1mcrane
01-14-2015, 07:30 AM
Do you know how boring raid boss is in a top 25/50 faction? Everything is complete in a day, so yeah it would be fun to get a challenge out of it again

Yes I do know, I also know that I've worked hard to increase my stats in order to make defeating the boss easier!! Isn't that why we try to improve? Otherwise what's the point?

Thief
01-14-2015, 08:15 AM
Yes I do know, I also know that I've worked hard to increase my stats in order to make defeating the boss easier!! Isn't that why we try to improve? Otherwise what's the point?

Its a game that is its only purpose other than to make gree money.

I gave up on my stats a long time ago (as they are irrelevant) even more so since RB is only your RAW stats.

truthteller
01-14-2015, 08:19 AM

Actually I know lots of top 1 to 50 players that are very happy to finish RB in 1 day, because that allow them to have more free time and to specialy jump faction to help many, many other little factions complete Prestige or Masters, which is what many look forward, since they enjoy helping others

on the other hand, if they take 2 or 3 days to finish, then they will not be able to help any of their other "family" factions which may or may not cause frictions

Bndawgs
01-14-2015, 08:38 AM
I wouldn't put too much stock into what that Dan guy says. From what I hear, he mooches off his faction mates.

dan2407
01-14-2015, 10:02 AM
I wouldn't put too much stock into what that Dan guy says. From what I hear, he mooches off his faction mates.

Oh yes this last WD I scored 864 points total

MW Flake
01-14-2015, 11:03 AM

I just tend to ignore most of what he posts.

truthteller
01-14-2015, 11:08 AM
Oh yes this last WD I scored 864 points total

I just tend to ignore most of what he posts.

I think so far he is the only unapproved troll that roams the forum:rolleyes:

GGG
01-14-2015, 04:02 PM
I suggest next Raid Boss you quadruple the health increase.
They want a challenge? Give it to them.
You know the addicts will buy gold to finish, "gotta collect them all".

WBS
01-15-2015, 08:05 AM
I think a 10 billion increase would have been sufficient

CC1
01-16-2015, 05:05 AM

Agree 100%. I'm a gold user. Considerably above average but well below top spenders. As for effort, I would guess I'm among the highest. I do this to gain ground not lose it. By the very nature of a ranking system, not everyone can be in a top faction. But we can strive to improve. We can claw, kick, battle, and spend. It's a kick in the teeth to be arbitrarily sent backward. You top dogs want to complain that it's too easy. Well some of us are doing all we can (effort and money) just to improve slightly. And when we make headway only to have the rug yanked out from under us, it's demoralizing. Making only your top 1% of customers happy is not a business survival strategy. I highly doubt the top 1% spend enough to support the game all by themselves. And making goals unattainable for 99% does not encourage spending. Of course I don't expect goals to be attainable by everyone. And yes, the bar occasionally needs to be raised to account for growth. But if it's raised to the point that solid, dedicated players lose ground instead of gaining ground then, as J1mcrane so succinctly said, what is the point? But, hey, I could be wrong. I guess we'll see.

narsly
01-16-2015, 04:21 PM
VERY well said CC1.. I believe most of the community feels this way.
I personally have no problem with the increase as i'm in a faction that will complete easily. It's all of the factions that we have to go help that suffer.