PDA

View Full Version : WTF LE buildings finished 10 mins early!

ste58008
01-13-2015, 01:51 PM
They were meant to finish at 2pm PST, which is in 10 mins time. I just waisted 120 gold to complete a building and now can't build another.

Oceanz
01-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Of course they remove the buildings early. They've got to do something to make up for all the events that start late.

1brent1
01-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Frustrated! I wasted 119 gold completing contruction early with 15mins left so I could finish buying LE buildings.

williswho
01-13-2015, 02:00 PM
Same thing here. I'm irate.

dan2407
01-13-2015, 02:00 PM
The buildings were took away with a data push so if you auto finished a building you would still be ingame and wudnt of got the data push, why wudnt you build the new building as soon as you autofinished?

xlt
01-13-2015, 02:01 PM
I hope you have luck buying the new LTB, I keep getting an "unknown error" when I try buying the building.

dan2407
01-13-2015, 02:02 PM
I hope you have luck buying the new LTB, I keep getting an "unknown error" when I try buying the building.

Where are you building it? It's a water building

Oceanz
01-13-2015, 02:04 PM
The buildings were took away with a data push so if you auto finished a building you would still be ingame and wudnt of got the data push, why wudnt you build the new building as soon as you autofinished?

I didn't get a message about a data push

1brent1
01-13-2015, 02:04 PM

I made the mistake and logged out after making purchase for a second to respond to my wife's text. Logged back in and completed construction early. Then went to store and buildings gone, errh!

xlt
01-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Yes, placing it on water, but it's giving me an "unknown error"

crazeejay
01-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Boo freeking hoo. Shouldn't have waited until the very end!! LOL

crazeejay
01-13-2015, 02:08 PM

Because you probably have a building being built already. You can only do one at a time

Captain Steelman
01-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Have you not learnt how Gree works yet....? Planing to do something in the last minutes is and has always been doomed to fail... I was done with my investments more then 24 hours ago because I know Gree can fack up the timeline 24 hours and more with ease...

Well, I guess you now have learnt how Gree works and even with an event timer you cant be 100% sure....

Bobble64
01-13-2015, 02:09 PM
Unknown Error because you have another build in process. BS, I got the update and lost them at 1:45pm PST!

xlt
01-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Because you probably have a building being built already. You can only do one at a time

Yup, that is it, had to browse through my base and finally found it. Normally it would say that one is under construction :/

Arc9761
01-13-2015, 02:12 PM
Gree messed up by only 10 mins.

Gree messing up is par for the course.
Only 10 mins, not bad.

Besides, the current cycle LTB is now out, that is meant to be your focus.
BTW, it's 100% water tile.

Bobble64
01-13-2015, 02:19 PM
Yup, that is it, had to browse through my base and finally found it. Normally it would say that one is under construction :/

It can't because the one under construction disappeared 15min early! 😂😂😂

Lilith...
01-13-2015, 02:22 PM
Whether it's 10 minutes or 10 hours. People spend gold to finish building, calculated how much buildings they wanted to buy versus the time given.
I've also used gold to finish building to buy last one I wanted. But as the rest here. Got screwed the Last 10 minutes And couldn't buy anymore. I'm not bothered too much with gold spend to finish building. I just want to buy that last building to have my set complete. Gree, YOU stated 2pst not 1.50pst. Get your act right. You've pissed off enough players already this last month. Stop making it worse over and over again.

{Kill Joy}
01-13-2015, 02:24 PM
All this complaining. You all sound like your dope dealer didn't show up for your fix.

Alexindahouss94
01-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Spent 24 gold speed building a LTB, couldn't build another one. Little pissed, but not the emd of the world amd should've expected that.

1brent1
01-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Whether it's 10 minutes or 10 hours. People spend gold to finish building, calculated how much buildings they wanted to buy versus the time given.
I've also used gold to finish building to buy last one I wanted. But as the rest here. Got screwed the Last 10 minutes And couldn't buy anymore. I'm not bothered too much with gold spend to finish building. I just want to buy that last building to have my set complete. Gree, YOU stated 2pst not 1.50pst. Get your act right. You've pissed off enough players already this last month. Stop making it worse over and over again.

Well said! I want my last set as well! It made a lot of sense to wait until end of event to save gold on completing builds early. I don't remember Gree ending events 15mins early so I didn't think it was going to be a problem.

Robespierre
01-13-2015, 10:33 PM
This was a year-end revenue goal ploy. when things get tight again, look for massive gold sales for other trinkets: health boosts, energy boosts, hell, even you may even legitimately be able to buy and stack 13 deadly bridge jumpers.

Look for other shenanigans like this to meet some future revenue goal...I guess every three months for quarterly goals, similar year end goals with these kinds of outrageous shenanigans, and the one sale where things look just too good to be true...and that my friends will be when they collect enough to pay the severance packages as the servers shut down.

crazeejay
01-14-2015, 06:13 AM
If you are that stubborn to wait until the very last few minutes knowing all too well of Gree's previous record, then it's your own fault. Quit your pissing and moaning already!

1brent1
01-14-2015, 07:15 AM
If you are that stubborn to wait until the very last few minutes knowing all too well of Gree's previous record, then it's your own fault. Quit your pissing and moaning already!

Obviously you weren't effected by this therefore have no reason to be upset. Why don't you just skip over this thread then please instead of trying to get us more frustrated. No one was being stubborn waiting until end of the event to complete it, it was a strategy to use less gold.

MW Flake
01-14-2015, 10:49 AM
Obviously you weren't effected by this therefore have no reason to be upset. Why don't you just skip over this thread then please instead of trying to get us more frustrated. No one was being stubborn waiting until end of the event to complete it, it was a strategy to use less gold.

Since saving gold was your strategy, just look at how much Gree saved you. You should be thanking them.

Seriously, how much gold were you saving by waiting until the very last minute instead of getting in done in the last few hours?

BrisingrBoss
01-14-2015, 11:42 AM
i finished off early my buildings with a couple hours to spare, and bought the new ones with no problem. Seriously, I've seen Epic Boss finish off early I wasn't about to give gree the chance to screw me over there too!!!

Rolinz
01-14-2015, 07:01 PM
This time, not Gree Math but the so-called Gree Clock, not everything starts or end on time. Either late and the sometimes early schedule.

An example of the Gree Clock, 23 hours = 1 day.

YankeePhil
01-15-2015, 12:49 AM

Or Gree said it will end the 13th with no specific time, and everyone else mentioned 2 pm because that's generally when they do things, but it's not set in stone,

East Coast Bias
01-15-2015, 12:52 AM
Another issue I have noticed is that when you speed up upgrades, gree overcharges you. It might say 7 gold to complete, and bam they subtract 14. I've sent a ticket with no response as usual.

ste58008
01-15-2015, 03:52 AM
Or Gree said it will end the 13th with no specific time, and everyone else mentioned 2 pm because that's generally when they do things, but it's not set in stone,

No, the in game message/popup said 2pm PST on the 13th.

East Coast Bias
01-15-2015, 07:18 AM
This is one of those fool me once, fool me twice examples. I've experienced not being matched in WD and FL for having declared only a few minutes prior to the last hour and left sitting there thinking what could have been (and of course getting inf attack as my indi prize). If you have been around long enough, you know to never trust gree. Perhaps I'm paranoid, but I started my last construction two hours prior to the deadline by speeding up the prior construction. This isn't to gloat, but all of us have to remember that gree only screws, doesn't appologize, and just moves on. This is their MO. So stop thinking it will be different. Have you seen any material difference with the revolving door of paid mods and static and soothing free mods? Bottom line is spend what you would have on movies and latte so you don't look back regretting what you've spent. This is just digital entertainment and I've got no regrets myself. Play within your means and don't look back. Because if you do, you'll just keep remembering how gree screwed you for the last three years - and will likely continue doing so.