PDA

View Full Version : Kill Yo Self is Back Where it Belongs - Top 10

MoD
01-13-2015, 12:32 PM
We took a break as we didn't like the alliance attack Gree had put there and we would always return when prizes were right. And we are back. Top10 in the last 3 wars.

In America we ranked 8th, 2nd in division 50 wins and got to 4/12 before our streaks were ended, congratulations ToG. All this with just 47 members and 52 accounts. And we still keep our policy of zero tolerance on underscorers even with such small numbers. But last 2 Cycles NO ONE has missed minimum. Just a sign of the togetherness and teamwork here.

We are still looking for a few extra players to join. Whilst most consider us the best streak and rank team, we give that to SUP but will happily take second best at half the cost, our streaks come from a pure hate of losing when there's something to fight for and top10 comes with that. We do not hold regen like other streak teams. Our streaks come from the second to none organisation of our leaders and officers.

In FL we get streaks and rank follows again, but with a minimum rank of where the energy boost is. Raid boss takes 24hrs and no minimum hits as it goes to fast. Complete all FLTQ's inside speed event time.

Requirements to join this unique faction are as follows

200k WD points (high activity is a must)
60m FL points
800 folders (550 for faction part and 250 for indi in house, which is optional)
To take hits in FLTQ

What we give you

Top8 finish
2nd in division
Streaks and energy regen in FL
A great fun, competive environment full of like minded people

We have also just joined alliances with the great Taco Burrito crew. Great crew here just do not have the high minimums we do. So if you can't afford to smash away Kill Yo Self style, this is the place to be. America's result with just 45 members was 57-0 and ranked in the 160's, we have no plan on losing yet and will be looking to finish top150/100 this WD.

If interested in either faction please set up a room on GroupMe and add
Steve D steviedocker@gmail.com
Figs gerard.figallo@my.jcu.edu.au

Norsklandman
01-13-2015, 04:00 PM
Bump bump bump

East Coast Bias
01-13-2015, 04:10 PM
I heard that all of gree's mods play in taco burrito, is that true?

maxpayne421
01-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Three leters TCO WE OWNED YALL along with killa guerilla. KYS IS A JOKE.

Norsklandman
01-14-2015, 01:04 AM
Was this after streaks finished where we let every team beat us to help with their goals. Next time we will not be so kind Max, well to U guys. And who the hell are TCO? Top750

Norsklandman
01-14-2015, 01:39 AM
Ahhh The Crazy Ones. So sorry, yeah U guys are beasts, I would say almost unbeatable. U guys rock, infact I order a stand down Everytime we meet just to save face. Really hope we don't meet again, and I am sure KGC agree. Streaking isn't about missing SUP, it's about missing U guys.

Please say U are clever enough to understand sarcasm, though I doubt that

Norsklandman
01-14-2015, 11:55 AM
ECB. Hi, yeah your correct. We got em all. Tadaah, That orange type thing.

MoD
01-15-2015, 09:11 AM
still seats open, not a lot though... hurry up!

Gerard Figallo
01-15-2015, 09:28 PM
Hurry, spots are almost full