PDA

View Full Version : 3 spots top 150

good gawd noooo
01-13-2015, 12:24 PM
Team Excellence is the place to be. If your an active newbie trying to build up or an old school battle general looking to slow down from top 10-100. We are now filled with active eager and strong players and have only 3 spots open. We have players from all over the world and function almost 24/7. We placed 138 in this last wd finished the 24 hour fltq masters and half of prestige in 4hours 15 minutes. we always place around 100-200 in fl . So if you are looking for a strong active group of friendly people to hang out with and joke, fight and get stronger with.. look no further . Gold use is optional never required we require groupeme and that you donate all folders and bricks . In game cash only if you have too much and want to lighten your load. All faction bonuses are MAXXED so no need to donate for that. we encourage investing in your base the stronger you are the stronger WE ARE . Plenty of strong active long time players to show you the ropes as well. Stats are great if you have them but for us the key is activity and hunger to grow.. a great sense of humour is also on top of list since teamwork and laughter keep the game fun. sound good? join us in our recruitment room were either myself of my top two officers can answer any questions and see if your a good fit...link to recruitment room follows

https://groupme.com/join_group/10845767/5wYx6i

ps ignore stats on signature that was a few cycles ago will update soon

Mr St Louie
01-13-2015, 12:58 PM
Great team. Good home. Many players been here for a very long time. Some left and came back in no time. There isn't a team thats fun like this one. We have grown strong. Only gonna get stronger with a few more good helpers. Good luck all. Let's get this **** done!

good gawd noooo
01-14-2015, 11:47 AM
Ty for all your responses we are now full.. thank you to all who applied and we wish all of MW a great cycle