PDA

View Full Version : Gree, how about an extension to Limited Building for another week or 2..?

Beach Head
01-13-2015, 01:05 AM
I know you extend the Anniversary bldg before - why not this time again? I still need more blogs to buy. Thank you if you consider this suggestion..

I know most of us are not ready yet too.

Brizzol
01-13-2015, 01:35 AM
No don't do this. I used gold to speed up buildings in the timeframe we were given.

smbass77
01-13-2015, 04:22 AM
No don't do this. I used gold to speed up buildings in the timeframe we were given.

Agreed. And those of us who planned ahead had plenty of open space to build without ever running out.

Fergus14
01-13-2015, 04:32 AM
You've had plenty chance don't get greedy

Lift Ticket
01-13-2015, 06:05 AM
As one of those players who opposed the idea of re-releasing the buildings, I wouldn't mind if Gree extended this...I'm finding a lot more raid targets than ever before. Not extending the time frame does not benefit anyone...Gree gets more of the AdColony or TapJoy gold from free players, ca$h from gold players, The players get more raid targets...I would say this is a win, win.

truthteller
01-13-2015, 09:16 AM
The only problen I saw with the re-release of the old LE, was that buildings purchase with GOLD, sually were build in 1 minute or so, not in 24 hours....................but I guess gree, changed that to make players spend more gold to speed up the building process in order to be able to buy more LEs

Pidgeot
01-13-2015, 09:48 AM
The main issue with the buildings is they allowed us to buy more buildings, effectively doubling the amount of time needed to upgrade. While this was done at the beginning pretty much, most of us had a plan of attack for just "2 of each" That was changed into just buy 4 of each of the best buildings. I had to sacrifice time to own 1 tower and arc, just because they are very nice buildings, when there were other, better 24 hours buildings to own.

I would not mind at least a week extension on the time to compensate for allowing 2 more of each building to the player base. I have been using instant builds to help beat the time to get that 1 more building but just because we choose to use gold doesn't mean players who dont or have little gold can't have the better buildings. Give them a week extra to get ad gold finish up or get the last building or 2.

Hobbs
01-13-2015, 09:51 AM
With accounts being locked out when the buildings were first released I think an extension is a good idea.
I wasn't affected by the lock out and got all the buildings I wanted,but in the interest of being Fair i would like to see gree increase the time for those who were affected

thescondo
01-13-2015, 10:59 AM
I agree with Hobbs!

I was one of those locked out and missed 7 days of building the equivalent of 840 gold

Give as another month!

NexusImperium
01-13-2015, 11:04 AM
Bad idea - the game economy is currently out of whack. Gree needs to end this event today.

adaschum
01-13-2015, 11:09 AM
This game has been the funniest I've had with it in a long time. I'm obsessed to keep building these buildings and need more time even thou I'm happy with what I got already. Extending it keeps this game fun. Ive had a lot of fun these past three weeks. Extend it to keep this game exciting. I've even spent money for the first time ever.

Clementine
01-13-2015, 11:16 AM
Hi Folks! Spoke with the team about this and the availability of these buildings will conclude at it's scheduled time.

This is the case for a number of reasons, but one of the main reasons being that we want it to remain fair for everyone, including those who sped up construction to complete the building and purchase additional ones.

MW Flake
01-13-2015, 11:17 AM
You mean fair to everyone except those who were locked out through no fault of their own.

Pidgeot
01-13-2015, 11:27 AM
Hi Folks! Spoke with the team about this and the availability of these buildings will conclude at it's scheduled time.

This is the case for a number of reasons, but one of the main reasons being that we want it to remain fair for everyone, including those who sped up construction to complete the building and purchase additional ones.

I have spent gold to speed up construction to finish the building and Im saying extend it to make it fair to everyone.

Lilith...
01-13-2015, 01:55 PM
So I just finished a build with gold to start a new one shortly before it's over. To exactly after that get a data push and wouldn't let me build. Said restart game connection issues blah blah. So did and then old ltbs gone 10 minutes too early... Way to go.. thanks for screwing me over once again..

Hobbs
01-13-2015, 01:58 PM
I have spent gold to speed up construction to finish the building and Im saying extend it to make it fair to everyone.
Absolutely agree,if we are talking about being fair to all an extension is only possible way,those who used gold to speed it up(this includes me)did so by choice and can probably build additional buildings they may have missed,those locked out did not have that choice and would probably still need to use gold if a brief extension was implemented,give them the choice too!!!

Bobble64
01-13-2015, 01:59 PM
I tried 15min early and had the same issue. Tell everyone the damn thing ends at 2:00pm PST and disappears at 1:45pm PST for me. What a bunch of BS...

Oceanz
01-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Hi Folks! Spoke with the team about this and the availability of these buildings will conclude at it's 10 minutes before it's scheduled time.

fixed it for you

Captain Steelman
01-13-2015, 02:14 PM
fixed it for you

Ha ha ha, nice one.....

Kefa
01-13-2015, 03:38 PM
I tried 15min early and had the same issue. Tell everyone the damn thing ends at 2:00pm PST and disappears at 1:45pm PST for me. What a bunch of BS...

Is that punishment for requesting an extension? lol...

I was going to wait until the last minute as well, and save that 2 sticks of gold on the speed up... and then early this morning I thought to myself, "Self? Do you trust Gree to do something at the time they say they will?" Since the obvious answer was, "no", I quickly went in, did the speed up and started my final building right at that moment.

Greeny1
01-13-2015, 05:00 PM
All this building release has done is make iph worthless once again.....just another way to screw over long time players

Kefa
01-14-2015, 11:06 AM
All this building release has done is make iph worthless once again.....just another way to screw over long time players

I kind of agree and mostly disagree. Offering all those buildings at once while only offering them for a limited time skews everything IPH, but the real ones who will be suffering are the ones who start the game today (or anyone who was unable to access their game during the sale), because no matter how much they grow or how long they play, they can never reach the IPH of even a brand new acct that started 4 weeks ago.

Clementine
01-14-2015, 11:59 AM
As many of you have noticed and commented on, the availability of these buildings was concluded approximately 10 minutes early. Our apologies for this.

For those who have filed a ticket about this, you will be contacted by a Customer Support Representative, and your issue/complaint will be handled accordingly.

Moving forward, please keep in mind that event dates and times are subject to change.

Kefa
01-14-2015, 12:10 PM
...Moving forward, please keep in mind that event dates and times are subject to change.

I honestly hate to be contrary, but statements like that are perfect for alienating your clientele and losing customers since it basically say's, "Moving forward, please keep in mind that we will do whatever we want, whenever we want, regardless of what we said we'd do, and no matter how negative the impact on your game play".

Go to a restaurant, order some food of your liking, have them bring you something less, then sit back, smile and thank them when they tell you, "well, the ToS on the sign at the entrance states clearly that menu items are subject to change".

MW Flake
01-14-2015, 01:41 PM
As many of you have noticed and commented on, the availability of these buildings was concluded approximately 10 minutes early. Our apologies for this.

For those who have filed a ticket about this, you will be contacted by a Customer Support Representative, and your issue/complaint will be handled accordingly.

Moving forward, please keep in mind that event dates and times are subject to change.

That right there Clem, is utter poo. However moving forward, please keep in mind my previous comment is subject to change.

Clementine
01-14-2015, 02:32 PM
I understand your frustration. It has been conveyed to the Development Team that many players time building construction (and purchases) down to the minute, and that losing approximately ten minutes of time will result in folks missing out on an expected purchase/outcome. We work to ensure this does not happen, however due to all of the intricate moving parts of the game, there are rare instances when this can occur.

andy2
01-14-2015, 03:26 PM
I understand your frustration. It has been conveyed to the Development Team that many players time building construction (and purchases) down to the minute, and that losing approximately ten minutes of time will result in folks missing out on an expected purchase/outcome. We work to ensure this does not happen, however due to all of the intricate moving parts of the game, there are rare instances when this can occur.

Thats fine that they happen... we get it. Just fix them when they do, don't feed us some BS about how you want to change things last minute and pretend there is no consequence to us. Don't you think you're support staff is already looked upon in a bad light?

GGG
01-14-2015, 03:51 PM
Just be thankful you were given a shot at getting these buildings.
They should have never been re-released in the first place.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-14-2015, 04:59 PM
We work to ensure this does not happen, however due to all of the intricate moving parts of the game, there are rare instances when this can occur.

Did you really mean to type this response?

Besides, these kinds of errors aren't rare, they're quite recurrent.

On another note, is there anything that happens in your game that you take responsibility for without equivocation?

If you did, it would be refreshing.

Last, but not least, if you let your customers down or fail them, its always a solid business practice to apologize and offer a gift of affection to mend fences.

WBS
01-15-2015, 08:14 AM
I am in the boat that they should have not been re released. The soldier equip made our stats of little to no value anymore and now the LtB being released made the long time of upgrading to get a decent iph is now of little value. Gree has cheapened the game exponentially. And I missed many of those buildings the first time and I didn't feel I needed them a second time.

Greeny1
01-15-2015, 03:41 PM
I kind of agree and mostly disagree. Offering all those buildings at once while only offering them for a limited time skews everything IPH, but the real ones who will be suffering are the ones who start the game today (or anyone who was unable to access their game during the sale), because no matter how much they grow or how long they play, they can never reach the IPH of even a brand new acct that started 4 weeks ago.

Yep, I got 2 level 2 games with an AC. Another part of the game gone.....and as you say now no chance for new players to catch up.....if they are to be fair to all then ltb should be available to all for gold all of the time.