PDA

View Full Version : Again no Epic Boss! Two ILTQ-s are at the same time!

Annihilator2
01-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Again no Epic Boss!
There was no EP in Russia cycle and there is no in Costa Rica.
Gree, give us Epic Boss!

Two ILTQ-s are at the same time!
Border Wars and Drake Bay are scheduled for the same 3 days.
Gree, what is it?

Mods, please, describe!

Dal7691
01-13-2015, 03:48 AM
BORING BORING and MORE BORING LTQ after LTQ after LTQ no thought what so ever GREE you take away the events people want introduce Equipment that the majority dont want take away any decent rewards and expect people to spend more on gold on something thats called a GAME and i for one always thought games were meant to be fun! There is no fun you have sucked the fun out of it, my faction event participation has plummeted most of them are treating the game like a dead end job you have to go to, in fact there dead end jobs have now become the release from this GREE induced apathy

Z-Infierno
01-13-2015, 03:54 AM
Here the honest truth from RhythmNBruise Development Team about EB

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103937-Dev-Notes-Week-of-January-5-2015&p=1447872&viewfull=1#post1447872

dan2407
01-13-2015, 06:53 AM
The problem you have with epic boss is level 300's in sup have over 100billion attack while level 300's in top 150 factions and Lower have roughly between 5-10bil attack so how can they get the boss health right? Set it too high so it's a challenge for strong players and lower players cant complete it , set it to low and strong players can do it for free so the lower players arnt catching up

Veccster
01-13-2015, 07:45 AM
The problem you have with epic boss is level 300's in sup have over 100billion attack while level 300's in top 150 factions and Lower have roughly between 5-10bil attack so how can they get the boss health right? Set it too high so it's a challenge for strong players and lower players cant complete it , set it to low and strong players can do it for free so the lower players arnt catching up

I thought that was the point of introducing Masters levels - in addition to Prestige and Normal modes.

Give the top 25 teams (maybe top 100) and big money spenders a challenge in Masters levels and 100-150 bosses. Give the rest of us a challenge in completing Prestige levels and getting to 100 bosses.

But everyone feels they should have a fair and equal opportunity to obtain the top prizes - which isn't fair (in life or in games).

The rich will always get richer. But I don't think there is anything wrong with that. What's wrong is that someone with 5-10b attack feels they should be able to finish all events - the same as someone with 50-100b attack.

Rolinz
01-13-2015, 08:10 AM
Again no Epic Boss!
There was no EP in Russia cycle and there is no in Costa Rica.
Gree, give us Epic Boss!

Two ILTQ-s are at the same time!
Border Wars and Drake Bay are scheduled for the same 3 days.
Gree, what is it?

Mods, please, describe!

Probably another or more of Gree typos or lack of proof-reading or a lack of care from GREEdy!!!

Annihilator2
01-13-2015, 08:56 AM

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103937-Dev-Notes-Week-of-January-5-2015&p=1447872&viewfull=1#post1447872

I don't see any meaningful response from Gree not in the thread, not here

dan2407
01-13-2015, 09:05 AM
I thought that was the point of introducing Masters levels - in addition to Prestige and Normal modes.

Give the top 25 teams (maybe top 100) and big money spenders a challenge in Masters levels and 100-150 bosses. Give the rest of us a challenge in completing Prestige levels and getting to 100 bosses.

But everyone feels they should have a fair and equal opportunity to obtain the top prizes - which isn't fair (in life or in games).

The rich will always get richer. But I don't think there is anything wrong with that. What's wrong is that someone with 5-10b attack feels they should be able to finish all events - the same as someone with 50-100b attack.

Very good point! I didnt t think of having different modes epic boss like raid boss. Would make it a lot better

Veccster
01-13-2015, 09:18 AM
Very good point! I didnt t think of having different modes epic boss like raid boss. Would make it a lot better

There already are 3 levels. You get a boost for reaching 50, a boost for reaching 100 and a boost for reaching 150. There are faction/indy wrappers at 100 and 150.

50 = normal
100 = prestige (and wrapper)
150 = master (and wrapper)

I think the system is working just fine. But not everyone will be happy - particularly the weaker players who do not have a chance at level 150 boost and wrapper.

I see complaints about the energy cost of Masters LTQ but we forget that many at the top have 30+/min regen. Gree has to make it competitive for them too.

NexusImperium
01-13-2015, 11:07 AM
Gree can fix the stat inflation problem by setting all indestructible units (without a bonus attached) to very low casualty rate, and stop introducing units with crazy stats. Stats would deflate over time and things would come into alignment.

In fact, Gree can continue introducing units with high a/d (without boosts) if they set them to medium casualty rate. In essence - enjoy em in your army while they last.

Besides, players are shooting for units with boosts attached anyway so I don't think a little deflation would scare anyone away.

Jaded Fusion
01-13-2015, 11:16 AM
Gree can fix the stat inflation problem by setting all indestructible units (without a bonus attached) to very low casualty rate, and stop introducing units with crazy stats. Stats would deflate over time and things would come into alignment.

In fact, Gree can continue introducing units with high a/d (without boosts) if they set them to medium casualty rate. In essence - enjoy em in your army while they last.

Besides, players are shooting for units with boosts attached anyway so I don't think a little deflation would scare anyone away.

Hmm you don't spend gold on destructible units, so Gree wouldn't make money.

dan2407
01-13-2015, 11:20 AM

Possibly the worst idea iv ever heard, do you work for gree?

Clementine
01-13-2015, 11:48 AM
As RnB mentioned here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103937-Dev-Notes-Week-of-January-5-2015&p=1447872&viewfull=1#post1447872), Epic Boss will be returning in the future, though we do not have a specific timeline at this point. Once more information becomes available we will be sure to share it here.

Rowe1985
01-13-2015, 12:11 PM
I love the comment about it not seeing much participation, what that actually means is it doesn't generate any revenue as it had become so easy.

And in the mean time we miss out on something that is pretty fun and different.

NexusImperium
01-13-2015, 12:44 PM
Hmm you don't spend gold on destructible units, so Gree wouldn't make money.

I forgot about those. Yes obviously those ones would not be destructible, as well as valor units.

Possibly the worst idea iv ever heard, do you work for gree?

Yours must be a sad life, not ever being exposed to any good ideas, or being able to offer any of your own.

dan2407
01-13-2015, 12:48 PM
I forgot about those. Yes obviously those ones would not be destructible, as well as valor units.

Yours must be a sad life, not ever being exposed to any good ideas, or being able to offer any of your own.

That's what constitutes a "sad life"?

Your contradicting yourself by saying that units that we got by using gold and valor units should be indestructible, so what is gonna be destructible? Cash units that are already destructible?

NexusImperium
01-13-2015, 01:01 PM
Cash units that are already destructible?

Units that are awarded by completing events (LTQs, etc) is what I'm talking about.

Sheldor Sir
01-13-2015, 01:06 PM
solution set prizes on event lvlv but faction/players can only do 1 lvl if faction starts masters it only can do masters and then cant do prestige or normal then you can put prizes in to those lvl that are better but not as good as masters, so faction decides go for best prizes and hope to finish or play safe

dan2407
01-13-2015, 01:10 PM
Units that are awarded by completing events (LTQs, etc) is what I'm talking about.

LTQ's cost gold to complete? And your saying gold units shouldn't be destructible? You make zero sense

NexusImperium
01-13-2015, 02:18 PM
LTQ's cost gold to complete? And your saying gold units shouldn't be destructible? You make zero sense

Oh okay, I see it now. So what you're saying is that you'd be very much against re-balancing the game because you happen to be one of the zombified players who tap and charge the card away at whatever event requirements Gree throws our way, just to grow a little bit stronger.

If the $20 you spent on your nice unit got blown't up in a war that would suddenly be a "waste of money" now wouldn't it?

There's only 2 directions this game can really go from here. It's either the continued spiral toward infinity to appease folks like you or a slow, steady re-balance via attrition.

Let's say Gree decides to side with your camp. What's up for the next inflation? Cash units that cost 100M and have 10M a/d? Yeehaw!

Hobbs
01-13-2015, 02:25 PM
solution set prizes on event lvlv but faction/players can only do 1 lvl if faction starts masters it only can do masters and then cant do prestige or normal then you can put prizes in to those lvl that are better but not as good as masters, so faction decides go for best prizes and hope to finish or play safe

I think that would cause to much division in factions,as it is each member can choose what mode/modes they want to go for,and in my experience help on other modes too.
You would have all sorts of issues with players not being online when decision is made if you could only chooses one mode,this could crate unrest in team and not a good path to follow,best to leave it to the player to decide what modes suit them.

dan2407
01-13-2015, 02:41 PM
Oh okay, I see it now. So what you're saying is that you'd be very much against re-balancing the game because you happen to be one of the zombified players who tap and charge the card away at whatever event requirements Gree throws our way, just to grow a little bit stronger.

If the $20 you spent on your nice unit got blown't up in a war that would suddenly be a "waste of money" now wouldn't it?

There's only 2 directions this game can really go from here. It's either the continued spiral toward infinity to appease folks like you or a slow, steady re-balance via attrition.

Let's say Gree decides to side with your camp. What's up for the next inflation? Cash units that cost 100M and have 10M a/d? Yeehaw!

No actually I only spend money on frontline and WD, why would I want people who don't spend a penny to catch up? All you kids in top 150/500 factions should just focus on the competiveness around your level and stop moaning that top teams are getting to strong, if you don't like the fact that big spenders are far ahead of gold free players why don't you go play a different game

Z-Infierno
01-13-2015, 07:50 PM

See no one believe me :rolleyes:

As RnB mentioned here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103937-Dev-Notes-Week-of-January-5-2015&p=1447872&viewfull=1#post1447872), Epic Boss will be returning in the future, though we do not have a specific timeline at this point. Once more information becomes available we will be sure to share it here.

Annihilator2
01-13-2015, 09:13 PM

Thank you, Clementine, about the response! Keep us updated about epic boss. Raid Boss is not interesting at the moment because it exist in each cycle.

What is about two simultaneous LTQs?
Scheduling is updated to one ILTQ (three days) and one FLTQ (one day).
But it is not fair! Two energy LTQ simultaneously!